Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 123036 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #510 on: January 22, 2015, 01:38:05 pm »

Okay, stupid question time; I'm at long last playing around with the Temple of Sin. I noticed alot of unavailable reactions require 'Gold Items'. I have a few gold bars, but those clearly are not what what the temple wants. What do I need to do with my gold to turn it into a suitable regent for the temple?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 22, 2015, 01:57:17 pm »

Any craft made with 'make gold craft' at the forge will work, the game isn't telling that properly.

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 26, 2015, 05:59:26 pm »

Ok, I just slew a few megabeasts, (Ok, I lucked out with some elvish sieges and an Orc caravan....), I have slaughtered the beasts corpses, and I have their souls. What building revives the megabeast? The Manual says 'Necromantic Altar', but I see no such building. Lacking update I assume, or is it somewhere I missed?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #513 on: January 26, 2015, 07:04:16 pm »

Necromantic altar is a warlock building, I dont know if Boltgun ported it into succubus mode.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 27, 2015, 02:59:46 am »

There is no necromantic altars for the succubi, megabeast souls have the same use as mundande ones.

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 27, 2015, 03:56:10 am »

Damn. Alright. Thank you for clarifying that. Something to alter on the manual then I suppose. Also, the manual still has that Succubi become fire immune from going to the Temple of fire. I was wracking my brain on how to make them fire immune...till I had a Red Dragon come to my fort and test that for me on some migrants. Science at its finest.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #516 on: January 27, 2015, 05:06:18 am »

I'd say that the manual will be outdated with the very next version to come. Which actually requires new content for most of the manuals :-\

But much less, so also easier to write.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 27, 2015, 05:11:28 am »

I have been thinking that it would be easier to maintain a manual if it was an offline version of a wiki. There is a few tools to do that so perhaps concentrating our effort on the DF wiki then truning it into an html copy might be a good idea.

That way everyone can proof read and contribute.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #518 on: January 27, 2015, 05:26:19 am »

I'm averse to wikis, seeing how both attempts at a Masterwork wiki turned out, but I'm open for suggestions.

With Raidaus item/creature/inorganic/plant description script, the manual will be much shorter anyway.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 27, 2015, 05:57:26 am »

Yes I just saw the state of the MW subdomain of the wiki and it's quite broken, I don't even know if we can start over.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 27, 2015, 03:18:19 pm »

I completed the reactions and the creatures but I am stuck against a breaking bug:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139553.msg5989274#msg5989274

Any summoned beast becomes hostile on save reload. I could not figure what the hell.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:41:48 am by Boltgun »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 01, 2015, 11:29:49 am »

(blah, bluh, wrong thread)

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 03, 2015, 06:51:05 am »

Ok, I was playing around with a Cerberus I had summoned. I had a plan to set up a small sacrificial arena to throw enemies into. I tossed an enemy war Rat into the arena with my Cerberus, and uncaged it. The fight goes fine, fire obscuring most of the action...but when the smoke clears, both is gone. Nothing in the log confirming or denying their deaths. Are Cerberus not fireproof or something? Or Did something happen I'm not getting?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 03, 2015, 07:59:52 am »

Ok, I was playing around with a Cerberus I had summoned. I had a plan to set up a small sacrificial arena to throw enemies into. I tossed an enemy war Rat into the arena with my Cerberus, and uncaged it. The fight goes fine, fire obscuring most of the action...but when the smoke clears, both is gone. Nothing in the log confirming or denying their deaths. Are Cerberus not fireproof or something? Or Did something happen I'm not getting?

There is a bug with fire immunity that causes it to burn supposedly immune creatures. It's the same bug that melts fire imps on sight. Some creatures have been given a fixed temp as a result but not cerberus.

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 03, 2015, 10:37:40 am »

Well damn......any way to quick fix said issue in the code, or just something that will need to remain on the backburner? Really saddening I have 4 Cerberus left and really cant do jack with them.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43