Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 123343 times)

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #585 on: July 11, 2015, 02:00:07 am »

Been a long while since I last toyed around with succubi. Before I start off a new fort, I want to try and recall one thing. Do Succubi have any access to poison coating reactions for weapons/ammo? A plan for later game with my fort, if the answer is yes, is to get myself a late game Bebilith and start milking that bastard for poisoned melee weapons. Sev 1000 Necrosis (hopefully) FTW!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 13, 2015, 02:41:01 am »

Been a long while since I last toyed around with succubi. Before I start off a new fort, I want to try and recall one thing. Do Succubi have any access to poison coating reactions for weapons/ammo? A plan for later game with my fort, if the answer is yes, is to get myself a late game Bebilith and start milking that bastard for poisoned melee weapons. Sev 1000 Necrosis (hopefully) FTW!

Nope, there is no poison coating reaction for now. You have a necrosis spell available however.

IAmTheMadLord

• Bay Watcher
  • I sure do love lunchtime and cutting off thumbs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 03, 2015, 11:28:08 pm »

I've been trying succubus for a while, but I can't figure out: where do I make totems? I've butchered the two animals you start with, and have their skulls, but I can't seem to find totems in any of the workshops.

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 03, 2015, 11:40:27 pm »

Do they not have a regular craftsman's shop? 

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #589 on: August 04, 2015, 01:32:53 am »

Do they not have a regular craftsman's shop?
They do. Craftsuccubi shop. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 06, 2015, 12:45:16 am »

There seems to be an issue, I can't find any of the Succubi workshops. I'm using Masterwork Reborn btw.

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 06, 2015, 08:29:41 am »

check if ur playing as succubi, i tried reborn and putting the files in for succubi to find a copy of vanilla dwarfs in
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 06, 2015, 11:29:54 pm »

check if ur playing as succubi, i tried reborn and putting the files in for succubi to find a copy of vanilla dwarfs in

I'm playing as succubi, it seems like I have all vanilla buildings though (Albeit with the craftdwarfs workshop renamed to something succubus related)

DaSilva

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 03, 2015, 12:53:37 am »

So I'm currently playing Succubus in 34.11 and I can't seem to get the Den of Iniquity working.

I have the booze. I have the den. I have idle workers with the labor enabled.

Human prisoner inside an installed cage directly adjacent.

But when picking an order from the list of reactions, both [charm minatours] and [corrupt prisoners] are greyed out.

Tried instead with the prisoner chained up and again, greyed out. Am I doing this wrong somewhere? 

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 05, 2015, 03:56:53 am »

There is an issue with drinks. If succubi are drinking from all the pots in your fort, you can use them for the reaction. The solution is to produce drink at the same time that you want to corrupt the prisoners.

I'll fix this soon by using other reagents, perhaps a tentacle slime and a chain/rope.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 13, 2015, 08:07:06 pm »

sooooooo.....fire imps die as soon as the come in a migrant wave.....apparently cold weather does not suit them...
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Mirrond

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 16, 2015, 01:58:37 pm »

I don't get it. How is the Den of Iniquity supposed to work? I tried to "corrupt" some poor fellows, and they turned out to be quite useless. They are doing the job "Tamed" and wander around the Meeting hall doing nothing. Therapist shows them as a wild animals... are they suppose to change with time, or is there a bug?

Talanic

• Bay Watcher
  • Struggling author / pizza delivery guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 17, 2015, 01:10:58 am »

Not sure what's going on for me, but I'm getting no sieges.  Four years in, tons of fort value, and I ensured there were hostile civs nearby when I embarked, but...nada.  Even Dfhack has failed me - force siege brings in a caravan, regardless of whether the enemy's supposed to be an enemy or not.

Edit: I think it's because I play with lower population values because of my potato-quality computer.  Editing their progress triggers to try again - though my first test indicates that DFhack still brings in a caravan.

Further edit: I eventually figured out I had the wrong versions installed on top of each other.  This has probably fixed the problem, but I won't know for a good long while.  In short, don't worry about it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 12:27:49 pm by Talanic »
I'm an aspiring Science Fiction and Fantasy writer.  I'm telling the tale of a hapless cyborg everyman lost in a savage fantasy world.

My first review from a real magazine!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 19, 2015, 03:23:49 am »

I don't get it. How is the Den of Iniquity supposed to work? I tried to "corrupt" some poor fellows, and they turned out to be quite useless. They are doing the job "Tamed" and wander around the Meeting hall doing nothing. Therapist shows them as a wild animals... are they suppose to change with time, or is there a bug?

Looks like the transformation failed, what did you try to transform? And do the targets belong to a specific caste (knights, specific job dwarf)?

Not sure what's going on for me, but I'm getting no sieges.  Four years in, tons of fort value, and I ensured there were hostile civs nearby when I embarked, but...nada.  Even Dfhack has failed me - force siege brings in a caravan, regardless of whether the enemy's supposed to be an enemy or not.

Edit: I think it's because I play with lower population values because of my potato-quality computer.  Editing their progress triggers to try again - though my first test indicates that DFhack still brings in a caravan.

Further edit: I eventually figured out I had the wrong versions installed on top of each other.  This has probably fixed the problem, but I won't know for a good long while.  In short, don't worry about it.

Sieges are supposedly triggered by what you produced. Ie. If you produce stygian bronze equipment, the sieges will get bigger, otherwise gold crafts will do the trick. Trading away help triggering too.

If you are playing the 'reborn' version, with the 3d trees and work priority, then everyone suffer this issue no matter that you play vanilla or not. You must embark near a necro tower to have fun.

If you are playing the 0.34 version, make sure to check the neighbor screen before embarking to ensure dwarves and humans nearby, they'll reach out to say hello very shortly.

chaosfiend

• Bay Watcher
  • Hail the Cutebold Overlords
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 31, 2015, 06:07:59 am »

Seemingly silly question, but where do you make Shards for the Stygian Pitchfork? I dont see the reaction anywhere. I have yet to make any pitchforks cause I have yet to find the reaction
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43