Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: UPDATE - V.5.07 - GRAPHICS FOR EVERYONE (Also: Inorganic Cleanup)  (Read 37778 times)

mglarev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATE - V.5.05 - Decoration Cleanup, Warlock Skeleton Fix, DFMON
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2014, 08:39:02 am »

Thanks for the fast answer. Just donated 5$ (was about time...).

Notice:
* At least in 5.03, plump helmets were still part of the embarkment presets. Not a bug.

Grüße aus Aachen!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:31:11 am by mglarev »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2014, 09:47:18 am »

If your biome can sustain plump helmets, you can plant them... but if your home civ has no access to them (the mountainhomes also have a biome) then you cant buy them at embark.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Poonyen

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarg!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2014, 02:37:08 pm »

Hello hello!

Thanks for the new versions of Masterwork, Meph. Loving it!

I picked up this error
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
with Rendermax when I moved to v.5.05. Rendermax does seem to work (dwarves give off light, day-night cycle works etc), but not for braziers and fireplaces (haven't checked chandeliers). I think it's because of the changes to the decorations in this version? Seems like a code type somewhere ;)

Keep up the good work and thanks!

Edit: Oops, forgot to mention: using PRINTMODE: Standard, Obsidian Soul colors and Tileset. TTF is off.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 02:40:53 pm by Poonyen »
I like to make music especially for Dwarf Fortress and Soundsense in my spare time (https://www.youtube.com/simonswerwer, http://soundcloud.com/simonswerwer). Also check out Toadese Language Utility to read and write DF dwarven texts (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136098). Bang the tankards!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2014, 02:45:16 pm »

The rendermax script seem to bug at the furnace settings, I can't remember how I fixed it the last time but I'm playing with it to see if my memory come back.

Poonyen

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarg!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2014, 03:25:59 pm »

The rendermax script seem to bug at the furnace settings, I can't remember how I fixed it the last time but I'm playing with it to see if my memory come back.

Thanks!
I like to make music especially for Dwarf Fortress and Soundsense in my spare time (https://www.youtube.com/simonswerwer, http://soundcloud.com/simonswerwer). Also check out Toadese Language Utility to read and write DF dwarven texts (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136098). Bang the tankards!

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2014, 03:25:33 am »

I found an error in the raws.
reaction_masterwork2.txt
lines 2255 and 2256 (acording to notepad++)

Double product  ;D (i thought it was wierd, when i researched the coint mint, and got 2 when it was all said and done, without having to copy the research at the scriptorium, so i went hunting)

Mithril Leaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2014, 06:55:43 am »

Are toads supposed to have dwarf graphics in ASCII mode? It's a little disconcerting to be looking in a pond and seeing one what logically should be one of my starting seven drowning. I know that toads are a common sufferer of duplicated raw issues, but I installed in a clean directory, so I'm not sure about that.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2014, 08:03:41 am »

reaction_masterwork2.txt

Double product  ;D (i thought it was wierd, when i researched the coint mint, and got 2 when it was all said and done, without having to copy the research at the scriptorium, so i went hunting)
Fixed it.

Are toads supposed to have dwarf graphics in ASCII mode? It's a little disconcerting to be looking in a pond and seeing one what logically should be one of my starting seven drowning. I know that toads are a common sufferer of duplicated raw issues, but I installed in a clean directory, so I'm not sure about that.
I checked that, they shouldnt look like dwarves (obviously). The tilenumber used in the raws is 249 for ascii, not the number 2 or 3 that would give you dwarves. So no idea how you ended up with toads that appear to be dwarves. Is it just the normal "toad" ?

Thanks!
Rendermax will be fixed in the next update. :)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2014, 09:21:39 am »

I checked that, they shouldnt look like dwarves (obviously). The tilenumber used in the raws is 249 for ascii, not the number 2 or 3 that would give you dwarves. So no idea how you ended up with toads that appear to be dwarves. Is it just the normal "toad" ?

I'm seeing the same thing.  It is a flashing magenta dwarf-head icon, and it is listed as a "toad" when k-ing it.  (5.05, Linux, Gnomes, ASCII, no Truetype, no creature sprites)
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2014, 09:43:05 am »

I'm seeing the same thing.  It is a flashing magenta dwarf-head icon, and it is listed as a "toad" when k-ing it.  (5.05, Linux, Gnomes, ASCII, no Truetype, no creature sprites)
How did you toggle tilesets when you are on Linux?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Updated to 5.06 :)

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 11, 2014, 10:48:33 am »

I ran the Masterwork Dwarf Fortress.exe program in wine.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2014, 10:58:13 am »

I ran the Masterwork Dwarf Fortress.exe program in wine.
Oh, fair enough. :D

I will add it to my list, testing toad graphics/tiles in ascii mode.

Poonyen

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarg!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2014, 11:06:17 am »

reaction_masterwork2.txt

Fixed it.

Thanks!
Rendermax will be fixed in the next update. :)

Yay! I guess it's world gen time what with all the updates and upgrades?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Rendermax should work on old save, since its dfhack... but yeah, for the rest its worldgen time.

"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17