- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386007 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2580 on: May 31, 2015, 08:35:29 pm »

I AM ON EARTH, SO YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2581 on: May 31, 2015, 11:03:54 pm »

"Happy one year anniversary!

Excuse me.  I don't know why I said that."

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 18
« Reply #2582 on: June 01, 2015, 03:51:20 am »

Right then. Nunzillor, spazyak, endlessblaze and Coolrune206! Judgement Day is coming near your local supermarket. It's time to put demons into the prison they belong! Permanently. +All points.
Right then. Nunzillor, Judgement Day is coming near your local supermarket. It's time to put demons (and sinners) into the prison they belong! +Whatever points is needed, I guess none.
Help coolrune
3 points
"Very well, the Demons actually have a point behind their argument. The forces of Good have been so corrupt that they are now Forces of Evil. Army of Clones, this man intends to kill all mortals with souls. We cannot allow this to happen, as our role is to keep all people alive. Join thy power with mine, and seal him away so that he can harm no one!"

Imprison Aoshima in a jail of Onyx, then condense that jail into a single particle and seal it behind a near-impenetrable gate. Shrink that down too, and hold it in my pocket. Have all my clones assist me, as they are helping to save many lives. + 2 points

And as a side action,

Release Tim to be free as an NPC, but make it so that no one else can corrupt him or control him as theirs. He will still obey my commands, but he will also have a free will, and will work to better the world. Tell him to convince Jim to do the same.
"Very well, the Demons actually have a point behind their argument. The forces of Good have been so corrupt that they are now Forces of Evil. Army of Clones, this man intends to kill all mortals with souls. We cannot allow this to happen, as our role is to keep all people alive. Join thy power with mine, and seal him away so that he can harm no one!"

Imprison Aoshima in a jail of Onyx, then condense that jail into a single particle and seal it behind a near-impenetrable gate. Shrink that down too, and hold it in my pocket. Have all my clones assist me, as they are helping to save many lives. + 2 points

And as a side action,

Release Tim to be free as an NPC, but make it so that no one else can corrupt him or control him as theirs. He will still obey my commands, but he will also have a free will, and will work to better the world. Tell him to convince Jim to do the same.

assist. as a god I can not allow my future creations to be harmed by this fool.
[2+7 vs. 3+5+2+1+3+1] AoshimaMichio is sealed in Coolrune's pocket and cannot escape without at least 3 points. Due to being effectively incapable of acting, he may respawn.
Become immune to reboots +6

Ask my clone if he can look after Jim for a while and protect him.
[2+1] You gain one-use immunity to reboots.
Your clone agrees to look after Jim.
Utilizing the mystical power of celestial alignment, summon forth voidbeasts onto my planet. +X+3
4 points charged. [2+3] You cover your planet with voidbeasts.
And as a side action,

You cannot apply anti-mind-control defenses of that strength without points.
"You say spazyak is evil, but no one's hands are clean.  Did you not manipulate God with 'points,' Aoshima, to give you the answer to your question that you wanted to hear? 

You have corrupted God Himself!"

New action: Inform God of the archangel's misdeeds and recommend the angel descend as a mortal or demon.
God states that He does not consider the use of points for bonuses to be anything more than enhancing luck, and as such He will not punish AoshimaMichio for that.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:50:34 am by ShadowDragon »

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: June 01, 2015, 05:27:20 am »

Go talk to AoshimaMichio's God see if he wants to play a nice game of chess.

Also ask Jim and Timothy(my clones name now) to come with me.

Since I'm omniscient I already know where he is right? Technically I also know who wins and how they win but let's not get into to that.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:08:54 pm by Generally me »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: June 01, 2015, 06:46:29 am »

now.....GIVE MY PLANET RIVERS OF LUQIUD FIRE
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
« Reply #2585 on: June 01, 2015, 07:13:04 am »

What is the alignment of the church that worship this god?
1 point for luck

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: June 01, 2015, 08:33:59 am »

Apologies to ashimo's god and say it was sad, but necessary and that I hope for better relations in the future. Turn hell into a more business like place with a child center., work recreational area, and open workspaces +1 to hell reorganization
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: June 01, 2015, 12:54:57 pm »

I have failed my God. Pray for forgiveness.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: June 01, 2015, 02:15:57 pm »

Release Tim as an NPC then without the aforementioned mind control. Then, create some other random NPC's unaligned with anyone to do random stuff.

"Truly sorry, Aoshima's God, but he called me a pretender. Surely we can both acknowledge each other's existence? I have millions of self-replicating followers and you have... at least one insane knight. Mayhaps we could work together to form some kind of Polytheistic religion? Although to be honest, my self-replicating followers are also gods. Ah, well. Time to release Tim upon the world."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: June 02, 2015, 11:09:46 am »

My voidbeasts will create a portal to Earth +2 while I make my planet more advantageous for my pets and hostile to most else +3

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: June 02, 2015, 02:17:17 pm »

My voidbeasts will create a portal to Earth +2 while I make my planet more advantageous for my pets and hostile to most else +3
you better not destroy earth or I'll bring ruin to your planet too.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: June 02, 2015, 02:18:45 pm »

And I'll heal stuff!
I WILL HEAL ALL THE STUFF!

... Wait, that's beneficial.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nunzillor

« Reply #2592 on: June 02, 2015, 08:02:21 pm »

Create a therapy center in Hell where the damned can receive voluntary treatment to help them come to terms with their new situation.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: June 02, 2015, 10:29:21 pm »

And I'll heal stuff!
I WILL HEAL ALL THE STUFF!

... Wait, that's beneficial.
Ok. good. Just please don't destroy earth, it was a pain rebuilding it once already
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 19
« Reply #2594 on: June 03, 2015, 01:11:08 pm »

Go talk to AoshimaMichio's God see if he wants to play a nice game of chess.

Also ask Jim and Timothy(my clones name now) to come with me.

Since I'm omniscient I already know where he is right? Technically I also know who wins and how they win but let's not get into to that.
[1] You lose by a wide margin against God. You also bring Jim and Timothy with you to see your defeat.
now.....GIVE MY PLANET RIVERS OF LUQIUD FIRE
[4] Done.
What is the alignment of the church that worship this god?
1 point for luck
[6+1] You gain complete knowledge of the alignment of everyone who ever worshiped God. You do not gain the ability to reliably access that information.
Apologies to ashimo's god and say it was sad, but necessary and that I hope for better relations in the future. Turn hell into a more business like place with a child center., work recreational area, and open workspaces +1 to hell reorganization
God does not reply. [2+1] You find that a child center is impractical and work recreational areas are already present. You add open workspaces to your section of hell.
I have failed my God. Pray for forgiveness.
God informs you that He has forgiven your failure, but cannot remove you from your prison.
Release Tim as an NPC then without the aforementioned mind control. Then, create some other random NPC's unaligned with anyone to do random stuff.

"Truly sorry, Aoshima's God, but he called me a pretender. Surely we can both acknowledge each other's existence? I have millions of self-replicating followers and you have... at least one insane knight. Mayhaps we could work together to form some kind of Polytheistic religion? Although to be honest, my self-replicating followers are also gods. Ah, well. Time to release Tim upon the world."
You release Tim as an NPC.
God states that He does not care whether or how mortals worship Him anymore and that He is aware of your divinity.
[4+2] Your voidbeasts open a portal to Earth, near the seal on the horror that controlled AoshimaMichio. [5] It seems that voidbeasts are immune to it's mind control.
[3+2] You make your planet weaken everything on it that isn't an eldritch horror.
Create a therapy center in Hell where the damned can receive voluntary treatment to help them come to terms with their new situation.
[4] Done.

Quote from: Tim
Wander around the nearby stars.
[6] While you wander, you see a few eldritch horrors. They notice you.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 262