- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387108 times)

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2655 on: June 09, 2015, 10:34:49 pm »

I hadn't even realized those horrors were the same. I will create a portal between my planet and Australia myself +1, then invade with my minions, my champion serving as commander.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2656 on: June 09, 2015, 11:04:06 pm »

Quietly organize a rebel movement among the (presumably) enslaved masses of Hell.

EDIT: Or just find some gullible anarchists. I don't care either way. I just need some disposable meatbags of some sort.

"Ah.  Can we talk about this?"

Agressively investigate and stop any attempts at rebellion that are uncovered.  Peacefully, utilizing any demon diplomats provided.  1 point.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 11:02:11 am by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: June 10, 2015, 11:31:46 am »

I hadn't even realized those horrors were the same. I will create a portal between my planet and Australia myself +1, then invade with my minions, my champion serving as commander.
No killing. you can come into power through political means, but otherwise you are attacking earth. send some of my most loyal orcs and a daemon to stall him for sometime while I stop the eldrich horror attacking earth
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:13:08 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: June 10, 2015, 02:10:13 pm »

No killing. you can come into power through political means, but otherwise you are attacking earth. [/b] send some of my most loyal orcs and a daemon to stall him for sometime while I stop the eldrich horror attacking earth[/b]
I'm trying to stop the horror as well. My voidbeasts are resistant to it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: June 10, 2015, 02:12:47 pm »

No killing. you can come into power through political means, but otherwise you are attacking earth. send some of my most loyal orcs and a daemon to stall him for sometime while I stop the eldrich horror attacking earth
I'm trying to stop the horror as well. My voidbeasts are resistant to it.
perhaps i should give you the seal to capture it then. I know how to stop these things that way i can go back and make sure that the horror's armies don't take earth.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:18:15 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: June 10, 2015, 02:19:09 pm »

Quietly organize a rebel movement among the (presumably) enslaved masses of Hell.

EDIT: Or just find some gullible anarchists. I don't care either way. I just need some disposable meatbags of some sort.

Stop any attempts at rebellion.  Peacefully.  1 point.
give him 2 of my best daemon diplomats
please use them wisely in settling this minor missunderstanding
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2661 on: June 10, 2015, 02:26:23 pm »

"Thank you.  I'm sure we can come to an agreeable solution.  Best of luck out there."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: June 10, 2015, 02:30:11 pm »

perhaps i should give you the seal to capture it then. I know how to stop these things that way i can go back and make sure that the horror's armies don't take earth.
That would make this much faster, yes. If you have it delivered to my champion, I'm sure it will be put to good use.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: June 10, 2015, 04:56:02 pm »

That would make this much faster, yes. If you have it delivered to my champion, I'm sure it will be put to good use.
yah and I can easily make more
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
« Reply #2664 on: June 11, 2015, 02:12:34 am »

Do more science

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: June 11, 2015, 09:34:56 am »

Spawn. Be a superhero.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: June 11, 2015, 10:46:53 am »

Stop any attempts at rebellion.  Peacefully, utilizing any demon diplomats provided.  1 point.

((I should place extra emphasis on quietly. We're talking secret meetings, not public protest.))

"Talk about what?"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:49:46 am by DoctorMcTaalik »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: June 11, 2015, 10:59:37 am »

Stop any attempts at rebellion.  Peacefully, utilizing any demon diplomats provided.  1 point.

((I should place extra emphasis on quietly. We're talking secret meetings, not public protest.))

"Talk about what?"
about how the denizens of hell aren't really enslaved. Heck the demonic army and my workers are paid. Also any sinners...errrr patients here are more patients for the mental institute and the rehab center. Some even choose to stay here. And I let alot of those that have committed minor incursions such as lieing go.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2668 on: June 11, 2015, 11:00:57 am »

((Well, let's call it an investigation then.  There are many ways that preparing for a rebellion can be detected by others, even when trying to keep it secret.))

"The objective computer mind that controls the distribution of supplies has noticed a significant uptick in requests of firearms and other weapons from the populace.  The increase in demand for these very specific goods occurred just as you arrived.  Care to comment?"

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: June 11, 2015, 11:16:40 am »

((Well, let's call it an investigation then.  There are many ways that preparing for a rebellion can be detected by others, even when trying to keep it secret.))

"The objective computer mind that controls the distribution of supplies has noticed a significant uptick in requests of firearms and other weapons from the populace.  The increase in demand for these very specific goods occurred just as you arrived.  Care to comment?"

"I don't know anything about that."
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 262