- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386106 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3450 on: July 31, 2015, 10:05:36 pm »

Spawn as a wizard. Begin constructing a wizard university.

Assist.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 47
« Reply #3451 on: August 01, 2015, 07:43:32 pm »

anyone want eternal youth? Anyone, not you Nullinzor you need to get medical attention first. Well time to help me hidden leaf and let me ascend to the Angel of sin and death.
Use the magic and UDC™ Technology!to empowa my self +1 points for luck
What magic are you using?
"Not really, the main reason that I needed the holy grail was to defeat Satan, and eat his power. Nun, grab the grail, I think that demon broke my arms." Pretend that my arms are broken.
[6] You convince the nun to take the holy grail. She dies as soon as she touches it.
"Not really, the main reason that I needed the holy grail was to defeat Satan, and eat his power. Nun, grab the grail, I think that demon broke my arms." Pretend that my arms are broken.

"Broken arms, huh?  I'll ask one of those judges to help."

Get a judge to take the holy grail.  Action for self: fix the undoubtedly broken arms.
The judge refuses due to the nun dying when she touched it. [3] You examine Hiddenleafguy's arms, but don't locate the damage.
Start potty training Whiskers, so that he doesn't make any messes on my side of the wasteland.  Also teach him how to do a backflip.
[6] Potty and ninja training complete.
Perform mighty deeds in order to increase my rank.
[4] You gain one rank. You now have the rank of principality.
Assist.

Assist.
[2] You are not a wizard. [4+2] You do, however, create a wizard university that is dangerous and riddled with sealed demons.
me and eldritch horror: rescue sidekick
[4] Sidekick rescued.
My champion, having built the portal, is best suited to integrate the time machine. +1

I will free Cthulu. +1

Order and point to action given.
[2+1] You damage Cthulhu's prison heavily enough that he can free himself.

Give this man a hat.

[6] You give him an extremely large, fancy, and impractical hat.
Warp reality so that everyone likes me, but no further. +2 points.
[1+2] You make everyone slightly more friendly towards you.
My champion, having built the portal, is best suited to integrate the time machine. +1

I will free Cthulu. +1

So mind if I ask what you're planning on doing with that time machine? Also could  I use it to keep past me from attacking you so I remain in control of hell.
Power, of course. And I suppose you could.

Which galaxy am I in?
One nowhere near the milky way, but in the same supercluster.
With Six point in hand, Destoyer of humanity parpend to DEFEATTTTTTTTTT!(in over-top anime voice)
[1+6] You prevent AoshimaMichio's death and the devastation of Earth. They then both happen and not happen.

Quote from: Paphi's champion
Merge the time portal with the other portal.
[6+1] You combine them, but the resulting portal needs an interface to not go to random times and places. Also you can't turn it off.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Timeline (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:55:45 am by ShadowDragon »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: August 01, 2015, 07:51:03 pm »

Great natural magic, the stuff that flows through the universe to be channeled into a ring that shall let me influence the minds of those who wear the similar rings. after wards make the other 10 rings similar rings. Each ring gives its own unique bonus, the main ring, my ring, grants an incorporeal form in which you can not be hit through normal means but you can harm others. They others have a random good effect.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:10:33 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: August 01, 2015, 08:13:54 pm »

Use my reality-distortion to warp the demons' prisons away from the university. Stick each one on a random, uninhabited planet in the galaxy.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: August 01, 2015, 08:16:29 pm »

Break free, go on a destructive rampage.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: August 01, 2015, 08:39:16 pm »

Use my hat to create 2 dozen more rabbits.  Then have Whiskers train them all to be ninjas.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: August 01, 2015, 09:08:57 pm »

Pretend to remember that my suit has a auto heal, and that the pain was just repercussions from the painkillers it used to help heal me. "Wait, the nun touched it with her bare skin, so she died." Grab the grail, hoping that my amulet will protect me, and shout. "God has gifted me with the responsibility of slaying Satan with this holy grail, and thus, I am the only one who can lift it!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: August 01, 2015, 09:16:11 pm »

Pretend to remember that my suit has a auto heal, and that the pain was just repercussions from the painkillers it used to help heal me. "Wait, the nun touched it with her bare skin, so she died." Grab the grail, hoping that my amulet will protect me, and shout. "God has gifted me with the responsibility of slaying Satan with this holy grail, and thus, I am the only one who can lift it!"
Hey want a beutifull ring that will grant you strength and power, Nullinzor, you can have one two. Ashimo and Hazard can have one two. Oh Hazard you still need to grab your spaceship.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: August 01, 2015, 09:19:30 pm »

"Yes, I would like this, but I can only accept gifts from God. put it in the grail."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: August 01, 2015, 09:24:59 pm »

"Yes, I would like this, but I can only accept gifts from God. put it in the grail."
Well  I was once a being of demonic and anti god power, I was a god of sin and  death. That counts enough
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: August 01, 2015, 09:46:55 pm »

My champion will continue to work on the time portal until it is controllable, works both ways, and can be turned off, with my commands to the portal having highest priority.

Inspect neighboring star systems for intelligent life to subjugate. If also possible, attempt to establish contact with Intertank.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: August 01, 2015, 09:52:19 pm »

My champion will continue to work on the time portal until it is controllable, works both ways, and can be turned off, with my commands to the portal having highest priority.

Inspect neighboring star systems for intelligent life to subjugate. If also possible, attempt to establish contact with Intertank.

Is there an intertank in  UDC galatic space?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: August 01, 2015, 10:02:57 pm »

"The Intertank was lost when I killed you. With time having a cold now, I wonder. It was last in Hell."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: August 01, 2015, 10:04:41 pm »

"The Intertank was lost when I killed you. With time having a cold now, I wonder. It was last in Hell."
What do they do, for I thought it wa sa tank at the time and that you where attacking me, that was why I started attacking you. well thank and you started to take bulbaria, the city tat worships spazyakism
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3464 on: August 02, 2015, 12:25:02 am »

"A ring?  Of course.  Shame about that nun, though.  Where did she come from, anyway?"

Set the judges free as NPCs who will judge all and punish the unrighteous.  2 points.  Except for one, who will defend spazyak from legal attack.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:43:46 am by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 262