Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What are you most excited to do in Dwarf Fortress?  (Read 4311 times)

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
Re: What are you most excited to do in Dwarf Fortress?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 09:04:35 pm »

Aye, when the update comes out I will be updating my walrus men race and finishing my semi-megabeast walrus crab monster. then I'll mod the game so there's only humans and walrus men and have 3 adventurers 1 human 1 walrus man and 1 my special walrus crab monster all take turns ravaging the land, human taking on walrus men, walrus men killing human, and walrus crab monster just killing everything. c: OH the joy that is omnicide.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 11:24:28 pm »

I'm going to redesign the Fortress Entrance of Fun. While before, invaders beloved guests got to look forward to a field of weapons traps next to a pit, now they will have the joy of a full range of obstacles to climb over and scurry around, all while under fire from marksdwarves! While suspended in the air on a thin bridge! While also having to go through the weapon traps!

I'm going to enjoy having a field of blood and mangled corpses littering the ground beneath my high-in-the-sky obstacle course of death.
This space for rent

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 10:47:32 am »

I'm going to redesign the Fortress Entrance of Fun. While before, invaders beloved guests got to look forward to a field of weapons traps next to a pit, now they will have the joy of a full range of obstacles to climb over and scurry around, all while under fire from marksdwarves! While suspended in the air on a thin bridge! While also having to go through the weapon traps!

I'm going to enjoy having a field of blood and mangled corpses littering the ground beneath my high-in-the-sky obstacle course of death.
It will be nice to get the invaders to jump across a gap and right onto traps.  I haven't figured out how to make a floor hot enough to cause damage (without a pool of standing magma on it), so traps will have to do.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

gtaguy

• Bay Watcher
  • {Curly Brace}
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 11:57:45 am »

Get curses that turn my adventurer into a little girl legendary thrower.
Quote from: GoldenShadow
I don't understand why you need magma.
Quote from: Duuvian
Well done OP, you've inadvertently weaponized ghosts.
Pages: 1 [2]