Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 80

Author Topic: Supernatural 7 - Game over - Town Win!  (Read 183884 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 1 - The Council of 13
« Reply #195 on: June 12, 2014, 11:50:50 am »

Unvote 4mask, vote IG. Fullclaim, please. What is the power?

Toaster, I had the feeling he was covering for himself, in the way "I'm looking for third parties, I can't be one." And he just didn't feel like scum to me.

NQT, Persus is leaning town to me, but I'ven't been focusing on him. Will look into him better once I get home.

PFP

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 12, 2014, 11:53:16 am »

EBWOP: by lynch vote, NQT, I meant not a pressure or random vote, but an actual intention to get me lynched.  Just to clarify.

PPE:
Wrong there, I get a different wincon on his death.
Oh?  And what would this new wincon be?
Undisclosed, but I assume its a Lyncher wincon, given the circumstances.
And the circumstances are?
Circumstances being that I want flabort alive and him dying would warrant a want of revenge?
I still call bullcrap on this story.  How did you know that it was Flabort you wanted to protect, and if you did know from the start, why in all flavor of damnation did you start a full-on broadside against him?
4maskwolf, if you wont bother to listen, you are endangering my wincon, and by extension, the towns wincon. I started a broadside against nearly everybody, with accusations of being a third, to make me un noticed by vigs, scum, etc. Flabort was part of it. Who would have joined on the wagon I had flabort on at the time? NOONE.
Lolz you are really funny.  I don't even have a vote on you and you are flipping out and voting me.  On no grounds other than picking apart your story.  I have not voted for you or Flabort, and as such am not, in fact, endangering your wincon.  I am merely asking questions and stating my doubts.  You, on the other hand, are GRAVELY overreacting to the slightest challenge.  You still haven't answered my question about how you know that Flabort is the one you are supposed to protect.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 12, 2014, 11:54:01 am »

IG, if you want not to get lynched you're gonna play with the town, not to your own wincon.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2014, 11:58:05 am »

Toaster, I had the feeling he was covering for himself, in the way "I'm looking for third parties, I can't be one." And he just didn't feel like scum to me.

NQT, Persus is leaning town to me, but I'ven't been focusing on him. Will look into him better once I get home.

PFP
A revive, but its 50 percent. If it fails, apparently Bad Things happen. I also am not allowed to use it on flabort for obvious reasons.
IG, if you want not to get lynched you're gonna play with the town, not to your own wincon.
My wincon is the towns wincon, and vice versa. Read back.
EBWOP: by lynch vote, NQT, I meant not a pressure or random vote, but an actual intention to get me lynched.  Just to clarify.

PPE:
Circumstances being that I want flabort alive and him dying would warrant a want of revenge?
I still call bullcrap on this story.  How did you know that it was Flabort you wanted to protect, and if you did know from the start, why in all flavor of damnation did you start a full-on broadside against him?
4maskwolf, if you wont bother to listen, you are endangering my wincon, and by extension, the towns wincon. I started a broadside against nearly everybody, with accusations of being a third, to make me un noticed by vigs, scum, etc. Flabort was part of it. Who would have joined on the wagon I had flabort on at the time? NOONE.
Lolz you are really funny.  I don't even have a vote on you and you are flipping out and voting me.  On no grounds other than picking apart your story.  I have not voted for you or Flabort, and as such am not, in fact, endangering your wincon.  I am merely asking questions and stating my doubts.  You, on the other hand, are GRAVELY overreacting to the slightest challenge.  You still haven't answered my question about how you know that Flabort is the one you are supposed to protect.
Because my wincon pretty much says HEY MAN FLABORT THE TOWNIE AND YOU MUST SURVIVE TO THE END

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2014, 12:00:19 pm »

PFP
A revive, but its 50 percent. If it fails, apparently Bad Things happen. I also am not allowed to use it on flabort for obvious reasons.

PPE:
Because my wincon pretty much says HEY MAN FLABORT THE TOWNIE AND YOU MUST SURVIVE TO THE END
Thank you for at least reading the question, if not any of the other words in the statement I made.  Seeing as how you are panicking and voting me for asking questions, I'm inclined to believe that you are, in fact, not telling the whole truth.  So tell me, why did you vote Flabort to begin with.  Accusing him of being a third with absolutely no evidence was your grounds for the vote, I believe.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 12, 2014, 12:05:44 pm »

PFP

PPE:
Thank you for at least reading the question, if not any of the other words in the statement I made.  Seeing as how you are panicking and voting me for asking questions, I'm inclined to believe that you are, in fact, not telling the whole truth.  So tell me, why did you vote Flabort to begin with.  Accusing him of being a third with absolutely no evidence was your grounds for the vote, I believe.
I was thinking Hey ill just random vote people and pretend hunt for thirds so I dont die and ill vote flabort because absolutely nobody will get on his bw like i did with everyone else and i dont think he will claim or endanger himself

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 12, 2014, 12:06:33 pm »

I'd...this is the first time in my history that I'd have to ask for a tentative replacement. RL stuffs aren't going down well and I am reluctant to say any reason...moreso due to fear of the unknown.

Forgive me for my late notice.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 12, 2014, 12:06:49 pm »

Imperial Guardsman:

Oh really?

My Wincon is for both me and flabort to survive to the end of the game, no matter who wins. I have an ability with a 50 percent chance of failure that I will not disclose.

This is emphatically not a town wincon.  Make up your mind which it is.

4mask:  Actually, I don't see an issue at all with his Flabort vote.  This isn't a hammer game, so it's not like he didn't have plenty of time to remove it.  Plus, it provides a bit of distancing if he didn't want to have the connection known.

Flabort:  Do you have any knowledge of this?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 12, 2014, 12:08:52 pm »

Imperial Guardsman:

Oh really?

My Wincon is for both me and flabort to survive to the end of the game, no matter who wins. I have an ability with a 50 percent chance of failure that I will not disclose.

This is emphatically not a town wincon.  Make up your mind which it is.

4mask:  Actually, I don't see an issue at all with his Flabort vote.  This isn't a hammer game, so it's not like he didn't have plenty of time to remove it.  Plus, it provides a bit of distancing if he didn't want to have the connection known.

Flabort:  Do you have any knowledge of this?
Flabort is town
I win if flabort and I live
therefore i can townside as a third
TADA

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 12, 2014, 12:09:56 pm »

I'd...this is the first time in my history that I'd have to ask for a tentative replacement. RL stuffs aren't going down well and I am reluctant to say any reason...moreso due to fear of the unknown.

It's fine, Tiruin.  Hope RL things get better!

Meh.  I suppose.  But calling your third-party partner out on something, in a way that seems to be trying to achieve a lynch, strikes me as rather silly behavior.  Yes, I know Flabort is town, at least according to IG, but that doesn't change the point I am making: don't endanger your wincon.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2014, 12:10:59 pm »

*cough*
I'm still playing though ._.

@IG: That is not a town wincon. That is like a brother-something something tied wincon.
But not a town wincon.

Hello third-party.

It's fine, Tiruin.  Hope RL things get better!
...I doubt it. :-\

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2014, 12:13:07 pm »

Also, just a note IG, don't play like you are as a third party in the future, you are drawing WAY too much attention to yourself.  If you have a revive, as you claim, the scum might off you tonight, because since you appear to want to townside they don't want a townsided person with that kind of power.  Had you played it safer, you wouldn't have had to claim at all.  Just saying.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2014, 12:14:08 pm »

*cough*

@IG: That is not a town wincon. That is like a brother-something something tied wincon.
But not a town wincon.

Hello third-party.

I win if a ( supposed ) townie and I live to the end. Therefore I can win ALONGSIDE their wincon is what I mean.

Also, just a note IG, don't play like you are as a third party in the future, you are drawing WAY too much attention to yourself.  If you have a revive, as you claim, the scum might off you tonight, because since you appear to want to townside they don't want a townsided person with that kind of power.  Had you played it safer, you wouldn't have had to claim at all.  Just saying.
Whos to say the scum cant just convert me or keep me roleblocked? Also, its a 50 percent revive, and if it fails, apparently Bad Things happen.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2014, 12:14:59 pm »

*cough*

But not a town wincon.

Hello third-party.

I win if a ( supposed ) townie and I live to the end. Therefore I can win ALONGSIDE their wincon is what I mean.

Whos to say the scum cant just convert me or keep me roleblocked? Also, its a 50 percent revive, and if it fails, apparently Bad Things happen.
Do you want that to happen?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2014, 12:17:08 pm »

*cough*

But not a town wincon.

Hello third-party.

Do you want that to happen?
That would suck if it did but I doubt that the scum would kill me if they had another method to keep me down.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 80