Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 80

Author Topic: Supernatural 7 - Game over - Town Win!  (Read 183851 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 1 - The Council of 13
« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2014, 10:58:03 am »

Wolf, I'd hardly say I was displaying "inconsistencies, weak arguments, and possible scummy behavior". I wanted you to contribute and engage with people. You say you want to find "actual scum", well, you do that by interacting with the people that might be actually scum.
Believe what you will, and I am interacting with people out there.

Also, your argument came down to basically "well, you need to ferret out people" as your reason to vote me.  That's pretty weak, in my book.

You don't think that I'm scumhunting?  Reread the thread is all I can say to you.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 12, 2014, 11:04:47 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
4maskwolf: Ottofar, ToonyMan
flabort: Imperial Guardsman, notquitethere
Imperial Guardsman: flabort
Jiokuy: Persus13
notquitethere: Toaster, zombie urist

Day ends ~4PM Pacific Friday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 12, 2014, 11:10:10 am »

Imperial Guardsman: Why do you need flabort alive?  Is it the informational nature of his role, or something else?
Something else.
ATTENTION EVERYONE, I HAVE FOUND OUR FIRST THIRD! Unvote 4maskwolf, Flabort.
Town's wincon is to defeat scum, not lynch all third parties. By focusing on 3rd parties you're making it look like you don't really care about achieving the town wincon in the most direct way.

@IG I said I have an information role. Does that make me a cop? An oracle? A sage? It could be nearly anything, it's not a claim.
How does me part-claiming doom both of us? I understand it might make me a scum target that is easily negated by a doc; it doesn't make you a target. My infodump makes you a target, and allows you to correct your actions and improve.
Maf WILL kill their only lead and I need you alive.
You need him alive... but he's a third party that you're trying to lynch? Make up your mind please!
Unvote
Alright, I guess you all are getting the hints and piecing it all together. I'm a third party, specifically our new element ( I think ). The D1 attacks were to keep heat off of others ( I was assuming flabort was town at that point ). My Wincon is for both me and flabort to survive to the end of the game, no matter who wins. I have an ability with a 50 percent chance of failure that I will not disclose. The focus on third parties was to keep me safe from scum and vigs, etc. There it all is. Look at that how you will and consider it how you will.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 12, 2014, 11:24:06 am »

What do you know about Flabort?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 12, 2014, 11:25:12 am »

The only thing I know about flabort is that he is town.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 12, 2014, 11:26:33 am »

Which means Im entirely obligated to townside, which is STUPID unless the the scum team is cult or vampire.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2014, 11:27:51 am »

Imperial Guardsman: Why do you need flabort alive?  Is it the informational nature of his role, or something else?
Something else.
Town's wincon is to defeat scum, not lynch all third parties. By focusing on 3rd parties you're making it look like you don't really care about achieving the town wincon in the most direct way.

@IG I said I have an information role. Does that make me a cop? An oracle? A sage? It could be nearly anything, it's not a claim.
How does me part-claiming doom both of us? I understand it might make me a scum target that is easily negated by a doc; it doesn't make you a target. My infodump makes you a target, and allows you to correct your actions and improve.
You need him alive... but he's a third party that you're trying to lynch? Make up your mind please!
Unvote
Alright, I guess you all are getting the hints and piecing it all together. I'm a third party, specifically our new element ( I think ). The D1 attacks were to keep heat off of others ( I was assuming flabort was town at that point ). My Wincon is for both me and flabort to survive to the end of the game, no matter who wins. I have an ability with a 50 percent chance of failure that I will not disclose. The focus on third parties was to keep me safe from scum and vigs, etc. There it all is. Look at that how you will and consider it how you will.
Lolz you're funny.  This is actually hysterical.  I'm dying laughing right now.

Because if you knew that you needed Flabort to live, then you wouldn't have voted for him in the first place, because you would have already known and not waited for a claim.  And if you didn't know that you needed Flabort alive, then there was no way his claim was sufficient for you to determine that he was the one who needed to stay alive.  Assuming you are telling the truth, which I doubt your vote for him was frankly ridiculous, and really risky.  If your wincon truly relies on him staying alive, then you would never have taken a risk like that, no matter what.  Because what if we had lynched him.  You would have been the one to lose yourself the game.  I've seen you play this game often enough to know that you wouldn't take a risk like that.

I'm actually leaning towards scum right now for you, with that statement.  It's just too ridiculous.  You're associating yourself with Flabort too much.  And on the off chance that it is true, you should NEVER have claimed that, because now if you start siding with the town the scum can just off your buddy and remove you from the game.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2014, 11:28:50 am »

Wolf
You don't think that I'm scumhunting?  Reread the thread is all I can say to you.
Yeah, you're doing alright now (better than a lot of players in any case), but that vote was way back at the beginning when you'd yet to do anything and your response was that you didn't need to interact with everyone. You've still got this super-defensiveness which only makes me more suspicious. I put a legitimate pressure vote on you at the beginning and you overreacted. I still find that interesting.

Imperial Guardsman
Well this begins to make a bit more sense. Is your ability harmful to town?

Can anyone else shine some light on this? Flabort?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2014, 11:34:08 am »

Something else.

Unvote
Lolz you're funny.  This is actually hysterical.  I'm dying laughing right now.

Because if you knew that you needed Flabort to live, then you wouldn't have voted for him in the first place, because you would have already known and not waited for a claim.  And if you didn't know that you needed Flabort alive, then there was no way his claim was sufficient for you to determine that he was the one who needed to stay alive.  Assuming you are telling the truth, which I doubt your vote for him was frankly ridiculous, and really risky.  If your wincon truly relies on him staying alive, then you would never have taken a risk like that, no matter what.  Because what if we had lynched him.  You would have been the one to lose yourself the game.  I've seen you play this game often enough to know that you wouldn't take a risk like that.

I'm actually leaning towards scum right now for you, with that statement.  It's just too ridiculous.  You're associating yourself with Flabort too much.  And on the off chance that it is true, you should NEVER have claimed that, because now if you start siding with the town the scum can just off your buddy and remove you from the game.
Wrong there, I get a different wincon on his death.
Imperial Guardsman
Well this begins to make a bit more sense. Is your ability harmful to town?

Can anyone else shine some light on this? Flabort?
Its unstable magicks. That is all.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2014, 11:35:27 am »

Wolf
Yeah, you're doing alright now (better than a lot of players in any case), but that vote was way back at the beginning when you'd yet to do anything and your response was that you didn't need to interact with everyone. You've still got this super-defensiveness which only makes me more suspicious. I put a legitimate pressure vote on you at the beginning and you overreacted. I still find that interesting.
I treat every vote on me as a lynch vote, and responded accordingly.  I attacked you for having no case against me, as I would for anyone who attempted a lynch vote on me without a strong case.

PPE:
Oh?  And what would this new wincon be?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2014, 11:36:40 am »

PPE:
Undisclosed, but I assume its a Lyncher wincon, given the circumstances.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2014, 11:37:05 am »

EBWOP: by lynch vote, NQT, I meant not a pressure or random vote, but an actual intention to get me lynched.  Just to clarify.

PPE:
And the circumstances are?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2014, 11:38:15 am »

EBWOP: by lynch vote, NQT, I meant not a pressure or random vote, but an actual intention to get me lynched.  Just to clarify.

PPE:
Circumstances being that I want flabort alive and him dying would warrant a want of revenge?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2014, 11:40:09 am »

PPE:
Circumstances being that I want flabort alive and him dying would warrant a want of revenge?
I still call bullcrap on this story.  How did you know that it was Flabort you wanted to protect, and if you did know from the start, why in all flavor of damnation did you start a full-on broadside against him?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2014, 11:50:15 am »

PPE:
I still call bullcrap on this story.  How did you know that it was Flabort you wanted to protect, and if you did know from the start, why in all flavor of damnation did you start a full-on broadside against him?
4maskwolf, if you wont bother to listen, you are endangering my wincon, and by extension, the towns wincon. I started a broadside against nearly everybody, with accusations of being a third, to make me un noticed by vigs, scum, etc. Flabort was part of it. Who would have joined on the wagon I had flabort on at the time? NOONE.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 80