Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 80

Author Topic: Supernatural 7 - Game over - Town Win!  (Read 183854 times)

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 1 - [1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #420 on: June 17, 2014, 03:05:24 pm »

I didn't want to turn into IG with the crazy claiming, could I get one more person to agree this is a good idea before I do it?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 17, 2014, 03:07:46 pm »

I'm all for you posting a case on Toaster if you have one.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 17, 2014, 03:36:44 pm »

A solid Scum Hunter Toaster has perused many cases thoroughly with any eye for whether they are town or not. Having reviewed the thread, I can't even conjure a single criticism.

This is the problem I keep running into.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 17, 2014, 03:49:46 pm »

Jim: Even with your OMGUS, overall I found you towny. I was trying to recreate RVS a few days late. I shouldn't have left so many clauses for backing out though. This is defiantly a game of confidence.
Why is Jim towny?

I didn't want to turn into IG with the crazy claiming, could I get one more person to agree this is a good idea before I do it?
Claim.

A solid Scum Hunter Toaster has perused many cases thoroughly with any eye for whether they are town or not. Having reviewed the thread, I can't even conjure a single criticism.
This is the problem I keep running into.
How about his suspicion of Imperial Guardsman? Why isn't he trying to get a claimed third-party lynched, when he would shoot him if he was a vig?

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 17, 2014, 03:49:59 pm »

NQT:
The current lynch target is Jiokuy. If no one does anything for the next four hours, he's going to be lynched. If anyone has any major objection, now's the time to put forward a compelling counter-case on someone else.
I object, because I'm not getting a scum read on him. I know his scumhunting hasn't been good, and going by a list of scumtells he looks scummy, but looking over his posts, especially recent ones, he doesn't seem to be talking like scum. I don't have a strong case on anyone else though.

You keep avoiding the actual point of my question, though it could be my wording that's at fault. You were suspicious of ZU because he wasn't posting content. Now that he is, how has your read changed?

Jiokuy:
Yes. Claim.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 17, 2014, 03:52:16 pm »

I'd rather lynch Imperial Guardsman or Zombie Urist than Jiokuy honestly.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 17, 2014, 04:00:18 pm »

I'd rather lynch Imperial Guardsman or Zombie Urist than Jiokuy honestly.

Despite you being on the list of people I'd rather lynch, I agree with this statement.  Jiokuy really broke town to me in this post.

Sadly I'll be hard pressed to get back on before the lynch, but I'll try.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 17, 2014, 04:35:40 pm »

Why did you throw a fit at Jiokuy? Just say you were away.

I made it no secret that I was gone or that I had returned and brought it up a couple times. And then I get voted for poor activity. What the hell, man, pay attention.

Jim Unvote Did you think that by the end of the day the leading case would actually be "you OMGUS'd twice and were genuinely absent"? Were you actually afraid you might get lynched?

No, also no.

Do you feel that maybe there is still reason for me to keep my vote on you, or am I justified in unvoting?

You tell me. It was your decision to vote me and then unvote me. I'm not going to bother trying to get into your head.

My motivation for attacking was to stir up the game.

Why did you feel there was a need to stir up the game?

Jim: Even with your OMGUS, overall I found you towny. I was trying to recreate RVS a few days late. I shouldn't have left so many clauses for backing out though. This is defiantly a game of confidence.

Why did you attack somebody you thought was town? And why did you attend to the game so little after that point? Pursuing a case you yourself didn't believe was playing with fire.

I understand the policy lynch, but is a mys-lynch really better than lynching a third though?

I dispute that it's a policy lynch but whatever.

Why doesn't your vote reflect your attitude? If you want to vote Imperial Guardsman the third party what's stopping you?

An excellent answer would be, 'Because there's less than two hours left in the day and I don't want to shake things up,' but why not earlier when you first posted today?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 17, 2014, 04:43:32 pm »

Well, it's too late to change anything now. Any vigs or cops in the town might want to look into ZU. We could probably do without IG as well.

Everyone: here are my spreadsheets. Make your own copy from that if you want to continue my work (I've made it read-only to stop sabotage). To prevent being accused of communicating beyond the grave, I won't make any changes to this document if I die.

Sheep, yeah I suspect him a small amount less but I always do when someone makes a conscious effort to up their game.

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 17, 2014, 04:45:55 pm »

To avoid a Mislynch then. (wow 2 day 1 claims)

I am the Wearbear. I am a town Vigilante.

I do not have any protection from night kills, if we have a doctor please help.

I was planning on targeting IG, as was asked earlier in the thread.

Jim, I didn't vote IG because it seemed like a waste, since I was planning on killing him. I am bit of a burst poster, I have several hours to play, but they are mostly back to back. At the time I started questioning you we were in the middle of the weekend lull, and I was trying to get new information :I. I apologize for my poorly executed, and several day belated attempt at RVS.

ImperialGuardsman: I'm at loathe to trust your revive ability. I prefer to lynch a mafia member, but I see you as firmly anti-town. Especially after you jumped on my bandwagon with little provocation or reason.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 17, 2014, 04:48:39 pm »

Kill IG tonight, and we'll vote ZU tongight/

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 17, 2014, 04:49:21 pm »

Vote ZU, we'll confirm your role tonight. Quick, otherwise I have to switch back to you to prevent tie.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 17, 2014, 04:51:18 pm »

Ah, wait, the maths doesn't add up. Either way you'll hang. Next time claim earlier, Jiokuy

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 17, 2014, 04:52:09 pm »

Unless Jim is out there?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile