Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 80

Author Topic: Supernatural 7 - Game over - Town Win!  (Read 183895 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 1 - [1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #480 on: June 19, 2014, 10:27:34 pm »

Read quickly through the thread since my last post D1. Rereading more thoroughly with thoughts, questions, and answers. Also, Jack AT
, can you read my mind, because I keep thinking of a response to someone, and then I see that you've said the same thing in your response.

Toaster:
Persus:
notquitethere:
I like your table of reads. Looks like most people think Jack A T is town, ZU is scummy, and Tiruin is null or slight scum.

What conclusions do you draw from this?
Well, since there was no kill last night, I'm going to scrutinize Jack pretty closely, because he's the obvious convert choice, most people wouldn't mind a ZU lynch at day end today, and we should all talk to Tiruin (now Hapah) more.

ZU:
Ohh looking at Toasters post I noticed another smallNQT contradiction He said to Toaster he was unsure of end time which is why he asked but said to me if nothing else happened that day IG would be lynched.
Elaborate and quote please.

I fail to see how Jack's not asking you a question to do with third-parties means he is a third party himself. Since I don't understand that leap  plus you dived into the game attacking someone for something I don't understand and admitted you haven't been reading everything lead me to wonder if you were lazy scum.
Here's where he covered the "didn't ask about third parties". I suppose the "skimming the thread" part is original, but thats not much.
That's only half of my explanation of my original vote on IG. You picked two sentences from about 8 on why I voted IG. Despite the fact that you claim I haven't posted much.

List of Persus posts which are clarifying or otherwise low content. If you disagree please point them out.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5368777#msg5368777
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5365302#msg5365302
I disagree with these. The others you do have a valid point on.

Ok NQT now you're actually doing IIOA
What's IIOA?

Flabort:
Then I'm just going to go with my gut. Toaster. I can't support my case against him, but I suspect him more than I do Jim or Jiokuy. Or NQT or IG, TWS, Toony, or Zombie for that matter. My gut says Toasty is scum. My (flawed) scumometer says Jim and Toony are scum. The evidence seems to say that the scum is not who is being most scummy (NQT, Jim, Jiokuy). So I'm going with my gut in this short time.
Why Toaster instead of someone else? And why do you cite NQT, Jim and Jiokuy as evidence of scummy non-scum when none of them are confirmed town, then and now? Why does your scum meter say Toony is scum?

So I guess I'm asking for a Mass Claim.
Why early mass-claim is bad.
1. Scum can easily pull off a fake-claim (ex. Tiruin in Supernatural 6 fakeclaimed Dreamwalker? [Not sure which role specifically]), especially since only one needs to do so.
2. Scum then targets dangerous/useful power roles with their kill or convert. (For instance, if you're town, I highly doubt scum will convert or kill you because your claimed role is more useless then dangerous)

NQT:
Persus13: Have your reads changed on anyone given their actions at the end of Day 1?
Flabort has become more scummy. Jim is null. You are slightly town. Otherwise no.

IG:
Imperial Guardsman: other than flailing about and shouting in all caps, how are you going to earn your survival through this day?
I already told you that Im acting as a Priest for the town, I just want flabort alive.
Why did you decide not to rez last night?

Imperial Guardsman I trusted your claim earlier, and am still willing to; but are you SURE you're planning on using my blood for good? You're not part of this cult? The stars are not aligned right for you?
I need your blood to kill a cult god. Nothing but good comes out of that.
Explain. Now.

Also, I've asked you a billion times in thread to answer my questions, and you HAVE NOT DONE IT. Please read through the thread again, find them, and answer them.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 2 Dawns peacefully
« Reply #481 on: June 19, 2014, 10:46:12 pm »

1. Jiokuy is his partner and he can divert the lynch onto somebody else to save him.
ToonyMan: And do you think there is a significant chance of NQT being the partner of the SK Jiokuy?  Because I rather doubt that Jiokuy had a partner, what with him being an SK.  If you do think there is, why?  If you don't, then what is this doing in an explanation of a scum read you posted today (with the knowledge that Jiokuy was a serial killer) in response to a question today?

Jim is null. You [NQT] are slightly town.
Persus13: Well, that's certainly a useful description of the changes in your reads.  Please explain both of these changes.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 20, 2014, 02:26:48 am »

PFP (busy day)
Come on. You could at least copy-paste your reads from before if there's truly no change. What's with the avoidance?
I decided to use my time to do other stuff than quote myself.

zombie urist: Good thing I'm not trying to show action.
How exactly is laying out a case not content?
I strongly await your thoughts on post-LurkerTracker Persus13 activity.  I have a feeling the main issues with your attack were technical (LurkerTracker), and want to see your thoughts without technical issues getting in their way.
Ok I'll give you that that post had content. But none of the other ones I listed did.

Of his recent posts, these have low content too.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5389969#msg5389969
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5379292#msg5379292
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5372250#msg5372250

That's once again about 1/2.

IMO this is the only one that is decent and even here his reads aren't explained very well.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5379250#msg5379250

Another question: is your suspicion of NQT still based on the same things as it was before?  If not, how has it changed?
Mostly. Details in the following posts.

But lets look at Persus first.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 20, 2014, 02:27:47 am »

Read quickly through the thread since my last post D1. Rereading more thoroughly with thoughts, questions, and answers. Also, Jack AT
, can you read my mind, because I keep thinking of a response to someone, and then I see that you've said the same thing in your response.
Nothing of value.

What conclusions do you draw from this?
Well, since there was no kill last night, I'm going to scrutinize Jack pretty closely, because he's the obvious convert choice, most people wouldn't mind a ZU lynch at day end today, and we should all talk to Tiruin (now Hapah) more.
Low effort, answers question, no follow up.

ZU:
Ohh looking at Toasters post I noticed another smallNQT contradiction He said to Toaster he was unsure of end time which is why he asked but said to me if nothing else happened that day IG would be lynched.
No questions, just asks for clarification.

You're right that it was a bit too early to do that. I was a bit confused over how much longer the day was going to be, but that's not really an excuse. If we played the game from scratch I'd use this tactic later in the day. This makes me enthusiastic, but it doesn't make me scum.
It wasn't a sure thing at all, but at the time I posted he was lynch-lead (and would have been more so if I hadn't voted Flabort) and so if no one had done anything else at that time he would have died and I wanted people's opinions on this.
Toaster and I both asked basically the same question and he gave back two different responses.

I fail to see how Jack's not asking you a question to do with third-parties means he is a third party himself. Since I don't understand that leap  plus you dived into the game attacking someone for something I don't understand and admitted you haven't been reading everything lead me to wonder if you were lazy scum.
Here's where he covered the "didn't ask about third parties". I suppose the "skimming the thread" part is original, but thats not much.
That's only half of my explanation of my original vote on IG. You picked two sentences from about 8 on why I voted IG. Despite the fact that you claim I haven't posted much.
Lets look at the entire post then.
1.When I see something odd I question it.
2.I fail to see how Jack's not asking you a question to do with third-parties means he is a third party himself.
3.Since I don't understand that leap  plus you dived into the game attacking someone for something I don't understand and admitted you haven't been reading everything lead me to wonder if you were lazy scum.
4.I've last seen you play well as town in Prince Mafia,  but you didn't do as well in Round 3 as scum, so I felt your town game was better than your scum game, another reason you might have been lazy scum.
5.I voted you because it would put pressure on you, and so you were more likely to notice my question, which you didn't answer.
6.Now, why is Jack not asking about third-parties suspicious instead of oversight or focusing on going after the mafia/cult team we are facing?
Firstly note that there are only 6 sentences.
1. Super generic response.
2. Repeated from Jack.
3. Related to (2)
4. Meta argument. Ok I guess.
5. Actually is a pressure vote for not answering questions. Ok too I suppose.
6. Same as (2).
So these boil down to 3 different responses.

List of Persus posts which are clarifying or otherwise low content. If you disagree please point them out.
I guess. Thanks for agreeing that your posts are low content.

What's IIOA?
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tarhalindur_Standard_Tells

Flabort:
Then I'm just going to go with my gut. Toaster. I can't support my case against him, but I suspect him more than I do Jim or Jiokuy. Or NQT or IG, TWS, Toony, or Zombie for that matter. My gut says Toasty is scum. My (flawed) scumometer says Jim and Toony are scum. The evidence seems to say that the scum is not who is being most scummy (NQT, Jim, Jiokuy). So I'm going with my gut in this short time.
Why Toaster instead of someone else? And why do you cite NQT, Jim and Jiokuy as evidence of scummy non-scum when none of them are confirmed town, then and now? Why does your scum meter say Toony is scum?
Ok

1. Scum can easily pull off a fake-claim (ex. Tiruin in Supernatural 6 fakeclaimed Dreamwalker? [Not sure which role specifically]), especially since only one needs to do so.
2. Scum then targets dangerous/useful power roles with their kill or convert. (For instance, if you're town, I highly doubt scum will convert or kill you because your claimed role is more useless then dangerous)
Lots of ppl covered these points already.

Flabort has become more scummy. Jim is null. You are slightly town. Otherwise no.
Super low effort. No reasons.

Somehow missed that Jiokuy flipped SK.

Explain. Now.
Also, I've asked you a billion times in thread to answer my questions, and you HAVE NOT DONE IT. Please read through the thread again, find them, and answer them.
More asking for clarifications.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 20, 2014, 02:28:29 am »

I meant you should ask more questions about stuff you found odd and other stuff like that, instead of just adding it to your spreadsheet.
You can find my reads on 4mask, Jim and NQT in my last post, and I don't have anything to add except 4maskwolf is gone, and Sheep's play so far is looking good.
I wouldn't claim an info role unless I had important information, like I found out if someone was scum.
Answering questions.

Jiokuy
I find your attack on Jim hypocritical.
While Jim has only 5 posts of game play, they are all pretty long with a lot of content. You on the other hand have only 9 posts, all of which are comparatively short and you have been around for the whole game, while Jim was only around Friday as well as the weekend when the amount of activity dropped significantly.
Also, Jim has been questioning me pretty thoroughly and I have yet to vote him.
Case is really weak.

ZU:
I'm sure this question has never been asked before.
Is that sarcasm?
Yes it is. Lots of people at this time had asked me to elaborate on NQT.

I honestly do not know, and I prefer not to underestimate people. Going with the people are dumb explanation may be tempting, but from what I've seen it's very easy to fakeclaim, especially when people already believe you are a third-party.
Responds to question. Meh.

It's more of the fact that his flavor, powers, and name don't match up in my mind, as well as the fact that Meph hasn't really referenced previous games before.
That is a good point, I missed the "you doomed us both" part of that quote. I need to reread that section again.
More responses.

notquitethere:
I like your table of reads. Looks like most people think Jack A T is town, ZU is scummy, and Tiruin is null or slight scum.
Totally useless.

ZU:
zombie urist: Alright.  Until now, you were voting for NQT.  You still suspect NQT.  What do you think of his defenses against allegations against him so far?
Voted IG in the beginning for Jack not asking him (IG) about thirds, but Jack himself already responded to that a few posts before. link
What makes this evidence against Persus13?
It makes Persus scummy because it means he copied someone else's case without adding anything new and is being lazy not contributing.
Why does a vote and a question at the start of D1 need a case attached. I don't understand your case on me.
It doesn't really I guess but you should have something original to add. Note that Persus doesn't deny copying Jack's case.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 20, 2014, 02:40:21 am »

ToonyMan: Should we lynch Zombie Urist today?
NQT purpose in asking this is clearly to get Toony to vote me.

And why do you love ZU so much?
The wording is hilariously loaded.

You're right that it was a bit too early to do that. I was a bit confused over how much longer the day was going to be, but that's not really an excuse. If we played the game from scratch I'd use this tactic later in the day. This makes me enthusiastic, but it doesn't make me scum.
It wasn't a sure thing at all, but at the time I posted he was lynch-lead (and would have been more so if I hadn't voted Flabort) and so if no one had done anything else at that time he would have died and I wanted people's opinions on this.
First reply is to Toaster, second is to me. Two different answers to basically the same questions. Mentioned this in my post to Persus, but I think its worth looking at again.

Big analysis post is forthcoming. Probably this evening (GMT), in the next 12 hours. I can see why you'd vote 3rd party, but now we know there's probably a cult would you still want to press a 3rd party lynch?
Still waiting...

I'm certain at this point that NQT is at least an SK. Especially with Jiokuy's body being gone. I will also note that NQT doesn't deny doing anything to the body.

I'm getting tired so this will be it for tonight.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 20, 2014, 05:16:29 am »

At work, so just have time for some quick responses:

ZU
Also, I don't think you clarified this matter:
Completely missing or just that his grave was disturbed? I can't think why the body would be gone— is it just ghouls and priests that remove bodies? Why do you think I'd know something about that?
What do you think it could be? Is a ghoul really so likely when there's already a serial killer dead?

ToonyMan: Should we lynch Zombie Urist today?
NQT purpose in asking this is clearly to get Toony to vote me.
Well, I'm pretty sure you're scum but I can see why you'd take issue with this...

And why do you love ZU so much?
The wording is hilariously loaded.
I'm glad you find me funny.

Two different answers to basically the same questions.
NOPE. I was talking to Toaster about me bringing up the prosepective IG lynch, and then to you about bringing up the prospective Wolf lynch, which was occurred later. I can see how you'd make this mistake though.

Big analysis post is forthcoming. Probably this evening (GMT), in the next 12 hours. I can see why you'd vote 3rd party, but now we know there's probably a cult would you still want to press a 3rd party lynch?
Still waiting...
Sure sure, still up and coming. And did just say 'probably'. These things do take time.

I'm certain at this point that NQT is at least an SK. Especially with Jiokuy's body being gone. I will also note that NQT doesn't deny doing anything to the body.
I see. If Serial Killer is the best option you've come up with and we're in a game that most likely has a cult, why are you still voting me?

Jim
I'm looking at your explanation here and I don't see a part where you explain why ZU's claim is dubious.
There's been no resurrection and a ghoul seems unlikely given that we've already lynched one serial killer. A scum priest could have attempted to resurrect the Werebear to get a powerful ally, and that could have failed. Bizarrely, ZU uses this to segue into voting me again.

Toony
If NQT is scum:
1. Jiokuy is his partner and he can divert the lynch onto somebody else to save him.
2. Jiokuy is not his partner (town or a third-party), but NQT has become aware what Jiokuy is because he claimed and/or decided it would be better to switch the lynch onto somebody else who might be more dangerous.

Anybody else could join your vote-switching wagon if they're either your scum partners, or town who have become jumpy because of the last minute changes and are second guessing themselves. Not cool.
Yes but you plainly know that 1 is false, a why would a scum player (let alone a cultist) want to preserve the life of a killer? (Maybe to night-convert them? But Meph confirmed last night that you can't convert monster hunters, and so my guess is serial killers likewise cannot be converted.)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 20, 2014, 07:48:24 am »

Reads Analysis

Jack, for all that people don't find him suspicious, has a hard time reading the vast majority of players.

Jim is even worse, unable to pick out more than two scummy seeming players

Toony, thought Jiokuy 'seemed genuine, no issues yet'. Jiokuy may rest easy knowing his ruse fooled at least one person. Only Sheep was similiarly taken in. His reads are perfunctory. His day 2 reads don't differ drastically and he explains where they do.

Flabort thinks almost everyone is town. Has zero scum reads. He half-heartedly votes Toaster at the end of the day.

Persus has a good range of healthy suspicions, notably distrusts IG. Has so far only voted 3rd parties.

Tiruin never gave her reads and Hapah's are somewhat rushed. He doesn't seem to think anyone is particularly scummy and is content to focus on IG.

Toaster gives two sets of reads and never comments on Jack, Jim, Tiruin or Sheep . He finds a few people suspicious and pursues a case on Toony and me.

ZU has a range of apparent suspicions, but can't find anything to say about Jim ,Jiokuy or Ottofar. Presses either for an IG lynch, has suspicions of Persus and has continued a case on NQT.

4mask-Sheep has very little to say about a lot of people. Kind of apoligises for ZU when saying he would be scummy, but brevity is just his style. Has only the mildest of suspicions.

Ottofar doesn't have much to say about a lot of players, he finds Jim suspicious and has a handful of other worries in other players but they're mostly undeveloped.

Imperial Guardsman is a useless scum hunter that lashes out at people that attack Flabort and has one outstanding 'mild scum lean' that he hasn't developed. If there wasn't a risk of a cult and we has mislynches to spare...

Jack, do you have a better developed sense of who's scummy or not yet?

Jim, if you had to bet on the scum team right now, who would it be?

Toony, what do you think of ZU's sexton claims?

Flabort, give me the names of three scummy players and the reason for their scummitude in order of scummitudinacity.

Persus, why should we be voting Flabort?

Hapah, are you intending on forming a case and voting someone today?

Toaster, Jack, Jim, Hapah and Sheep are all townie in your eyes then?

Ottofar, does Jim still worry you?

Imperial Guardsman, if you had a kill, who would you use it on?

ZU
What do you think it could be? Is a ghoul really so likely when there's already a serial killer dead?
Ah, I notice where you replied now. You're right that a necromancer is a possibility. We'll know tonight if there are night kills.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 20, 2014, 09:15:56 am »

IG:
Imperial Guardsman: other than flailing about and shouting in all caps, how are you going to earn your survival through this day?
I already told you that Im acting as a Priest for the town, I just want flabort alive.

Imperial Guardsman I trusted your claim earlier, and am still willing to; but are you SURE you're planning on using my blood for good? You're not part of this cult? The stars are not aligned right for you?
Explain. Now.

I am NOT rezzing an SK, Perseus. I can't go any farther unless you want that PM quoted which will get me modkilled, and I looked through the thread and saw nothing I did not answer.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 20, 2014, 09:18:24 am »

Imperial Guardsman, if you had a kill, who would you use it on?
ZU or Jim, most likely.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2014, 09:23:35 am »

PFP

What's a necromancer do? I don't see it in the list in the OP.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 20, 2014, 09:32:50 am »

PFP

Revives a dead player and uses them to kill others, the killflavor is a messy beating. an SK.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 20, 2014, 09:41:38 am »

Hapah
Go and look at the list of roles at the end of the previous six games. Meph posted the links here. As IG said, Necromancer raises a dead body as a zombie (the player isn't resurrected), which can then kill people on subsequent nights. The kills can be blocked like normal, which may destroy the zombies as it mentions that they can make new ones if they need to and I can't think what else would kill a zombie in this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 20, 2014, 10:26:35 am »

Jack A T
Jim is null. You [NQT] are slightly town.
Persus13: Well, that's certainly a useful description of the changes in your reads.  Please explain both of these changes.
I think Jim is null because while he has seemed slightly scummy, because he overreacted to Jiokuy's vote, he seemed reasonable and committed to lynching Jiokuy at the end of day yesterday.
NQT also seemed slightly town by throwing out a lot more information then I would have suspected if NQT were scum. But his posting in real time his thought processes as he waffled back and forth between lynching Jiokuy or not could be chalked up to his unwillingness to lynch a vig claim, which he would likely do as either alignment. Actually, I still have a neutral read on NQT from the end posts. The key change was that flabort said more stuff that made him more scummy.

ZU:
Of his recent posts, these have low content too.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5389969#msg5389969
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5379292#msg5379292
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5372250#msg5372250

That's once again about 1/2.

IMO this is the only one that is decent and even here his reads aren't explained very well.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=139118.msg5379250#msg5379250
Do you want me to cite all 1-sentance posts Jim posted promising follow-up.

Why do low-content posts even matter to you?

If you wanted clarification on reads, ask.

ZU:
No questions, just asks for clarification.
Okay. Can you elaborate on and quote the evidence for this attack on NQT?

Toaster and I both asked basically the same question and he gave back two different responses.
Why do you have two quotes on NQT in the middle of a post you said was more evidence on me? You should organize your posts based on people you're referring to.

Lets look at the entire post then.
1.When I see something odd I question it.
2.I fail to see how Jack's not asking you a question to do with third-parties means he is a third party himself.
3.Since I don't understand that leap  plus you dived into the game attacking someone for something I don't understand and admitted you haven't been reading everything lead me to wonder if you were lazy scum.
4.I've last seen you play well as town in Prince Mafia,  but you didn't do as well in Round 3 as scum, so I felt your town game was better than your scum game, another reason you might have been lazy scum.
5.I voted you because it would put pressure on you, and so you were more likely to notice my question, which you didn't answer.
6.Now, why is Jack not asking about third-parties suspicious instead of oversight or focusing on going after the mafia/cult team we are facing?
Firstly note that there are only 6 sentences.
1. Super generic response.
2. Repeated from Jack.
3. Related to (2)
4. Meta argument. Ok I guess.
5. Actually is a pressure vote for not answering questions. Ok too I suppose.
6. Same as (2).
So these boil down to 3 different responses.
Add those sentences to my post where I actually voted IG, and you have 8 sentences. And 6 is a restatement of my original question which IG didn't answer, so I think I was justified in asking it again.

I guess. Thanks for agreeing that your posts are low content.
No, I'm agreeing that some of my posts from the point where the thread grew 6 pages in less then a day where low content.

Lots of ppl covered these points already.
Did it work? No, because flabort was still arguing for a massclaim. Did someone cite Tiruin's fakeclaim in S6? No. Will flabort understand why an early massclaim is bad if I help? Maybe.

Somehow missed that Jiokuy flipped SK.
I noticed. I wanted to make sure that IG had noticed. If he hadn't noticed and justified it a different way, I would have proof that he was fake-claiming.

NQT:
Persus, why should we be voting Flabort?
Well, I'm voting him because he said some questionable things at the end of day 1 and his gut-instinct and nothing else Toaster vote. In spite of deciding his spreadsheet method is useless, he hasn't really been questioning things he finds odd, instead choosing to rolefish and call for a massclaim, which could be ascribed to him being inexperienced or him trying to get useful information for his team.

Imperial Guardsman:
IG:

Explain. Now.

I am NOT rezzing an SK, Perseus. I can't go any farther unless you want that PM quoted which will get me modkilled, and I looked through the thread and saw nothing I did not answer.
Good, I'm glad you noticed the SK flip. Do you plan to use your rez as soon as a town player is lynched or dies, or as soon as a role you feel important is lynched or dies?

As for the refusal to comment on the blood clarification, I assume from your comment you need flabort alive so that you can sacrifice him. When can we expect this to happen?

As for unanswered questions, answer these older ones:
Imperial Guardsman
As two of the most experienced players
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Appeal_to_Authority
Lol you're funny.

I take everything mafiascum says with a grain of salt because they have a distaste for the actual human element of the game, at least on the wiki pages.

Is that actually what they believe?  Is mechanical balance their mafia god?  Because that's the impression I get.
Gotcha, 4maskwolf. A little bit of appeal to emotion I think, and you are trying to hide it under the guise of a sort of breadcrumb attack? You can take that to offtopic or ask OP for permission to PM, but in the game? You are trying to make me, what, think differently or take back everything I have said today? I can see you are the confusing scum type, ready to sow confusion and chaos whenever needed?
Wait, what? You've lost me and everyone else, please explain this post a little better.

Also, you are aware that it's possible for a Supernatural game to not have third parties (ex. Supernatural 6), right?

Hapah:
When do you plan on finishing your read list.
Have you read through any of the previous Supernaturals?
If you had to day kill someone now, that wasn't IG, who would you pick?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:10:27 am by Mephansteras »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 20, 2014, 10:30:26 am »

Hey, Meph, is it possible for you to fix the quotes in my previous post where I'm talking to ZU? I don't want to repost that whole section and clog up the thread.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 80