Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 80

Author Topic: Supernatural 7 - Game over - Town Win!  (Read 187856 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 4 - 1 Replacement Needed
« Reply #930 on: July 10, 2014, 05:56:08 pm »

Yeah I hope so. Wolf could still be scum. I don't like the way he instantly jumped on the first plan I suggested and then later tried to shorten before we'd even got a replacement for Ottofar. But Hapah is super shady (wanting everyone else to claim first, perhaps so he wouldn't be contradicted?) and has made no real effort to paint an alternative picture and has struggled to make cases in the game.
Hapah couldn't have been contradicted if he's the vanilla townie he claims he is.

Ugh I'm half-convinced in the grand Wolf-Toaster-Toony plot. I wish I could have done more. Hapah tied his own noose with his non-existent scumhunting though.
I don't expect there'd be time now, but I'd have liked to hear about this theory of yours.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 4 - 1 Replacement Needed
« Reply #931 on: July 10, 2014, 06:02:05 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Persus13: Hapah, zombie urist
Hapah: 4maskwolf, flabort, notquitethere, Flandre, Persus13, Toaster, ToonyMan

The Sun hangs low in the sky, spreading a blood red tint across the walls.

Hapah stares down at his hands while the final vote tallies are read out by the Herald. Slowly he stands, and walks reluctantly to stand before the High Priest.

"I...I know why this must be done. It is the will of the gods, and I have always striven to be their servant in all things. I may not have been the best, but I tried." He looks up, tears streaming down his face. "Will you tell my family that I was brave, at the end?"

The High Priest looks at him sadly. "I will. If you are a true man of the gods, I swear they shall know of your sacrifice." He then paints the mark of justice upon Hapah's forehead.

Hapah's eyes look out sadly at all of you one last time, and then with a slight nodding of the head his eyes close and he drops to the floor. The High Priest looks down, regret on his face.

"He was a simple man, but a good and honest one. A credit to Townsmen everywhere. He will be missed." He pauses a bit and looks up.

"Our danger is as great as ever. Be safe tonight, and may we rid ourselves of this evil tomorrow!"

You head off to your homes, wondering what the morning will bring.

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Night 4 - 1 Replacement Needed
« Reply #932 on: July 14, 2014, 12:35:04 pm »

It is Flandre who does not join you today.

The High Priest looks on, sadly. "We have lost another ally of the town this day. Flandre was a gifted Dreamwalker, as she had claimed. As with the others, she was burned to death last night. We have lost so many good people to this evil. You must stop them!"

Day 5 has started. It will go until ~4pm Pacific Wednesday.

IronyOwl has replaced in for flabort, who is off camping.

As a note, Flandre has changed her forum name to Reverie. I kept it as Flandre in the day start flavor to things from getting too confusing.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:50:27 pm by Mephansteras »
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Night 4 - 1 Replacement Needed
« Reply #933 on: July 14, 2014, 12:47:29 pm »

One of the other scum is a roleblocker. I was roleblocked last night, so I've got nothing to give the town today.

I have a theory, but I need to look over the thread real quick.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 5 Dreams of Smoke and Fire
« Reply #934 on: July 14, 2014, 01:12:53 pm »

Jack the good wizard protected nobody in the game and has links to ley lines, corroborating Flabort's Sage claim. He fought an assailant using fire magic, using his own water magic.
You know...if you said this sooner I might have taken your suspicions of a Night 1 convert a bit more seriously.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 14, 2014, 01:37:08 pm »

Bah, and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids! D:<
Or that's would I would have said if I was scummy-scum...

Go town! <3

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 14, 2014, 02:07:38 pm »

Jack the good wizard protected nobody in the game and has links to ley lines, corroborating Flabort's Sage claim. He fought an assailant using fire magic, using his own water magic.
You know...if you said this sooner I might have taken your suspicions of a Night 1 convert a bit more seriously.
Why? If the magus tried to kill Jack then he couldn't have also converted that night.

One of the other scum is a roleblocker. I was roleblocked last night, so I've got nothing to give the town today.
What flavor of roleblocking?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 14, 2014, 02:23:54 pm »

Oh god it's so obvious. Wolf, have fun hanging. If there's a bloody roleblocker how do you explain everyone claiming a bleeding action every night? Scum killed Flandre to confirm her N1 Dream-inspect on Wolf (she was such a low-value target otherwise).

Toony
Sure, but I had other considerations, like not giving scum too much ammunition to plan their claims.

ZU
Why? If the magus tried to kill Jack then he couldn't have also converted that night.
What in blue blazes are you talking about? The scum targeted Jack on N2 and there was no kill and no protecting on N1, so why couldn't they have converted N1?

Toaster, Persus, neither of you's is dead, so results please. IronyOwl, you too.

(Obviously I have nothing interesting more to claim otherwise I would now do so)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 14, 2014, 02:24:28 pm »

I was under the impression that NQT was revealing Night 2, when Jack was killed.

Can wizards protect themselves? That's weird.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 14, 2014, 02:25:32 pm »

I'm fine with a 4maskwolf lynch. I would also like everybody with actions to claim.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 14, 2014, 02:26:44 pm »

Can wizards protect themselves? That's weird.
I'm pretty sure that's not the case, otherwise Jack would have protected himself both nights, which he obviously did not do.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 14, 2014, 02:57:08 pm »

4maskwolfshorten. I know who the scum team almost certainly is, but I'm tired of playing mafia and am fine with leaving the game early.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 14, 2014, 02:59:55 pm »

4maskwolfshorten. I know who the scum team almost certainly is, but I'm tired of playing mafia and am fine with leaving the game early.
Put those toys back in the pram young man. This kind of play is counterproductive and not fun for anyone. Play to your wincon and stick out games otherwise people will be reluctant to play with you.

Although you're obvscum, but let's pretend for a moment you're not, and ask who you think the scum team are?

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 14, 2014, 03:01:15 pm »

D1: Jiokuy SK lynched
N1: No kill
D2: ZU sexton lynched
N2: Jack wizard killed, ZU ressed
D3: IG Necro lynched
N3: Jim lone witch killed
D4: Hapah town lynched
N4: Flandre (reverie) dreamwalker killed

Flandre confirmed 4mask is a sage. So 4mask can't be the magus. I'm voting Persus

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 14, 2014, 03:01:31 pm »

Wait WTF.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 80