Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Web Fortress  (Read 38723 times)

Seeker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Web Fortress
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2014, 01:21:38 pm »

Update the raw file? Could you explain further I've never had to do anything like this. Like if I wanted to change it to Myne? Rename Myne.png to ShizzleClean.png and throw it in the data/art folder and the DF folder? After that though, what do?

oh ok, what you have to do is in the eb folder
open the two image folders in an image editor delete the texture and replace it with the texture you want to use over top of it
since it doesn't seem to work (though it should) when you just rename a file, you actually have to change the original image file, (i don't think its supposed to be like that though )

I was going to adjust turn time for you once I get home, probably I'll do that. But of course it's not a proper solution to change one hardcoded value to another one. So people are free to fork my repo on github and do whatever they want with it.

alright i made a git hub thing and fork your repo bro, and we have someone working on it

goodvibesforyou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2014, 01:24:09 pm »

Problem solved. Have notice a big problem though, if someone zooms in or out in their browser, the game does it on the host end as well and can result in Dwarf Fortress freezing up until it's forcibly closed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:49:28 pm by goodvibesforyou »

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2014, 06:16:13 pm »

WOW!!!

i come back to good ole dwarf fortress and find this gem!!!

SUPER GREAT WORK!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

glad to see this is working (and looking amazing at that)
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

goodvibesforyou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2014, 01:09:27 pm »

WOW!!!

i come back to good ole dwarf fortress and find this gem!!!

SUPER GREAT WORK!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

glad to see this is working (and looking amazing at that)

There's also a thread in the Community fortress section about 2 people hosting a fort and adventure mode server apparently there are bugs tho

Seeker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2014, 09:25:04 pm »

There's also a thread in the Community fortress section about 2 people hosting a fort and adventure mode server apparently there are bugs tho

can you provide a link goodvibs

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2014, 09:29:57 pm »

I think he's talking about this thread http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=144956.0

I'm glad new developers continue to work on this, latest changes look pretty good (except for the chat that can't be resized).
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]