Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 480909 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Nah, I'm just wondering about mortality rates, and I was more thinking that I could blame the undead in the churches being your fault :P (obvious jest is obvious.) But really, You can have the undead. I just wanted to do this special thing one time.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quintessa's Sheet has been added to my Secondary Characters post. Before anyone says anything. She is non-combat. She is my to have shenanigan style fun character. And yes, She was approved by all three of the GMs.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Someone should update the TvTropes page.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

shot not
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

shot not?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

It's like calling undibs
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So basically it translates to: Not it?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I have the sheet ready, but one question: There seems to be some mission or something going on in the IC thread. Will my character be introduced after that, or is not everyone on it?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Post the sheet and I'll introduce you as part of my plot if you want. With Smurfs approval I mean :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Yeah, post the sheet and then we'll figure out how to get you into the game. Once we're done tearing it apart making sure that it's fine and balanced, of course.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Sanure hides the ravenous dogs of balance*

What Usec said :3

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Originally it was going to be a physical based character... and then I realized how sucky that was and figured out how to work in magic damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Unleash the hounds.

Also, do I get the level-ups I missed, or do I start as level 1? I made the sheet assuming the latter.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:35:08 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

You can enter as a level 5.

Looks good so far. Can you explain how the changes would work statwise?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Like Smurf said, I'm pretty sure that for fairness's sake you can come in at the same level as everyone else, which is level... 5 I believe. In other words, 16 more points to distribute to your stats and an additional perk. Other than that I'd bump her abilities appearing to the age of 10 (because that's more or less when magic became common) and clean up the formatting because it's pretty hard to read right now. Also the equipment section looks like it should have something in it, since it seems to just suddenly cut off partway through.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Like Smurf said, I'm pretty sure that for fairness's sake you can come in at the same level as everyone else, which is level... 5 I believe. In other words, 16 more points to distribute to your stats and an additional perk. Other than that I'd bump her abilities appearing to the age of 10 (because that's more or less when magic became common) and clean up the formatting because it's pretty hard to read right now. Also the equipment section looks like it should have something in it, since it seems to just suddenly cut off partway through.
Yeah, I forgot the equipment. What kind of weapon are we allowed to start with?

You can enter as a level 5.

Looks good so far. Can you explain how the changes would work statwise?
Mostly it's fluff, but in combat it's generally exchanging one stat for another. For example, turning her skin to iron would give her a number of points in defense, and take away the same points from speed.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 685