Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 672314 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Of course. And it's not like we have anything else to do..."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus is still arguing with Gurk'sae.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Once again, plot wall prevents the mustaches.

((We are not physically harming her of affecting her combat performance))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Evil Twin with an Anti-Material Rifle
« Reply #9468 on: July 25, 2014, 01:21:34 am »

Once again, plot wall prevents the mustaches.

((Vetoed. Ohohohohohohoh.))

Turn 2 ((FINALLY

Also, Araceli wasted her turn on oneshotting Lizzie. Yay.))

Ashley slashes viciously at Araceli's face, trying not to laugh at the various permanent marker drawings on her face.[19] vs [17-24], debuffing for -10 Speed and -9 Strength and dealing [6] vs [1] 5 damage!

Bartimaeus [13] -6 mana fires a major detonation at Araceli! [4] vs [10-34] dealing [33] vs [3] 30 damage!

Icarus [9] -4 mana buffs her skill by +8, and jets towards at Araceli! [23!] vs [15-34!] ((Nerfing time)) She slashes her, dealing [6] vs [2] 4 damage!

Garrett [5] -4 mana boosts Stella's Strength by 4.

Dalia -6 mana curses Araceli! [15] vs [4] landing on her for -9 Strength and -12 Speed! Araceli cannot move!

Kaiser [2] fails to injects nanomush into her bloodstream, costing him 2HP!

Alice slashes with her machete, landing for [11+5] vs [3] 13 damage!

Spensir [11] -6 mana surges his vitals!

Alucard continues charging his major inferno, adding a fun surprise! (PN, PM me details)

Hilda and Winry wig out!

Stella takes advantage of Araceli's lack of movement, and slams Araceli with her tail, for [15+7!] vs [2] 20 damage, catapulting her out of the building!

She lands at the foot of the statues, battered and bleeding. She lets out a shrill, slightly alien scream, before glowing a brillant purple. The glow increases in size and brightness, before rapidly receding, followed by her exploding in a violet fireball, laughing all the while.

The smoke recedes. Both of the statues in the centre of the dome crumble and another Ashfake, wearing a brilliant white wedding gown, slides out of the rubble. She has two swords, a massive blood-red blade, and a thick combat knife half the size of Icarus.

"Oh my~ Now I'll have to get more serious with all of you~"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Theere's the theme music
« Reply #9469 on: July 25, 2014, 02:15:15 am »

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

Stella blasts the new ashfake woth fire, (6 mana, 1.5 times magic + setting on fire)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9470 on: July 25, 2014, 02:31:32 am »

Garrett boosts Stella's magic by 4.

Kaiser grins sadistically, as he turns the metal once covering the statues into a metal coating around Ashfake's legs.

"Round two."
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:08:57 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9471 on: July 25, 2014, 04:00:32 am »

Alice took a step backwards as the fireball appeared, she did her best to look through the smoke and when she finally spotted Ashfake she pointed her machete and sent an arc of lightning streaking towards her.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #9472 on: July 25, 2014, 04:34:59 am »

((note, you don't necessarily need to nerf Ashleys sword, you just need to use it correctly - the debuffs do not stack. Just like Dalias debuff, they remain until Ashleys next action, meaning new debuffs *replace* the old ones))

((also, I believe Hilda didn't wig out - she became armor for Icarus. I'd rule the mechanics as any attack that hits Icarus also hits Hilda, who proceeds to roll her def/res, deducts damage and any damage that gets through is dealt both to Hilda and Icarus, though Icarus further decreases the damage by her own def/res))

((which basicaly means Hilda is as good as dead, damnit PN))

"Winry, this fight may take a while. I have 46.1538% of my battery charge remaining, only enough for three more attacks. ((J-J-JAM IT IN!!)) I need your assistance, recharge me!"

"A wedding dress, really? I really hate unfashionable enemies, they are the worst."

Icarus proceeds to spend 4 mana (8 remaining if Winry does not recharge) to buff her skill once again by 8, and proceeds to ruin Ashfakes dress by getting her blood all over it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 06:56:36 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9473 on: July 25, 2014, 04:45:44 am »

((note, you don't necessarily need to nerf Ashleys sword, you just need to use it correctly - the debuffs do not stack. Just like Dalias debuff, they remain until Ashleys next action, meaning new debuffs *replace* the old ones))

((*facedesk* I'll stop being an idiot next round.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9474 on: July 25, 2014, 04:48:29 am »

((on that note, remember Icarus has a weapon that deals +4 damage))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9475 on: July 25, 2014, 04:49:38 am »

((Does the hostile still have the permanent marker etchings on them? Also, on a scale from "slow-burn" to "spontaneous combustion", how flammable is the wedding dress?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9476 on: July 25, 2014, 04:52:03 am »

((Nope, that body exploded. Also, the wedding dress is made of magic-cloth. It's magic.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9477 on: July 25, 2014, 04:53:54 am »

((So now the void-entity is dressed in the supernatural arts of creation? :P Also, how flammable is magic-cloth?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9478 on: July 25, 2014, 04:54:27 am »

((I am sure Stella has good chances setting magic on fire))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9479 on: July 25, 2014, 04:58:55 am »

((*shrug* not too flammable, I guess, because otherwise you lot would burn off all her clothes.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 1757