Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 670946 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((Just a wondering is all. Will get to Isaac, Garrett, and Hakim's turn after I update the map.))

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

THe Giest Ark lets out a shrill whirl as it discharges the stored energy into the faraday cage surrounding it via the ground wires Walpurga attached to it. Something is amiss however, as Walpurga and Winry begin to lift off the ground.  Walpurga would notice the shadows on the walls, each have the look of a small imp surrounded in static.

Walpurga creates a faraday cage around herself and winry. [Null Lightning]

Winry continues on her EMP device! It will take one more turn to complete.

The shadows on the wall continue to laugh worsening the effects on Walpurga and Winry.

The girl who is supporting them places a buff on Walpurga! [+3 MAG for 2 turns]

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Karis looked behind him at the storeroom he had devastated,
"No problem, you're our guest here after all. I am a bit surprised by just how much you ate though."

The storeroom is not a pretty sight; having been greatly emptied of everything, packaging included.

"I need massive amounts of energy and resources, especially if I've been fighting or working a lot. I'd prefer to consume metals, raw elemental substances, and high-energy substances directly, but this is harder to do while I'm away from home."

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 11:13:53 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

Walpurga shrugs, she and Winry were in a faraday cage, static imps could do jack shit to them. She waits for Winry to finish the machine

Icarus goes to check on Titus progress.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:44:22 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

”That must be very annoying.”

Icarus would find Titus in his room, he apparently had fallen asleep at his desk but it was obvious he was not sleeping soundly. Elliot watched over him with a concerned expression on his face, he began to make a shushing motion as Icarus entered but it was too late. Titus woke up in a cold sweat he looked around and then focused on Icarus,
”Oh it's you” he began to regain his composure ”Is there something you want?”
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

"Kinda. Raiding people's kitchens does amuse me greatly, though.

So, what else is there to do around here, other than eat and listen to boring speeches?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lots of things really" she stretched  "Plays, hunting, boat rides. I could go on for longer but I would probably end up boring you"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

((OK 15 * 50 posts, geeze a lot has happened since I left on holliday, can anyone give me the cliffnotes, at all?))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((OK 15 * 50 posts, geeze a lot has happened since I left on holliday, can anyone give me the cliffnotes, at all?))

((Kyle is dead (for reals this time) as kj left the game; most of group is in secret magic world, apart from a few others scattered across other smaller-scale plots); garrett is in one of them in england as of now))
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:27:27 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

((welp I believe I was having Stella do normal life stuff while on holiday rather than bubbling, so that means i need to wait, I'll at least pay attention now though, and thanks))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Just wanted to see how you are doing."

Icarus, not wanting to satisfying anyone eavesdropping, wrote something down for Titus, and immediatly destroyed the note after him reading it.

Code: [Select]
The high priest of Salim is involved.
I found proof that either your father or the murderer sent him a letter to stop you from investigating the murderer again,
and that the priest knew why this should not be investigated. This is why I need the samples of handwriting.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Titus scanned the note quickly, his eyes widened slightly but he nodded.
"I'm doing fine, thank you" thanking both for the question and for Icarus' investigation "I've almost finished with the things you wanted, I should have everything done for you by tomorrow morning."

Karis smiled slightly towards Kaiser,
"Are you thinking of going out somewhere then?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay, see you then."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Titus gave a tired little wave,
"Good bye" after Icarus walked out of the room however Elliot followed behind her,
"Could we talk?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Go ahead."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Elliot stopped, the hair hanging over his face making it hard to read his exact expression.
"Try not to hurt him"
Pages: 1 ... 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 ... 1757