Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: powerful (SG)  (Read 1854 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
powerful (SG)
« on: June 08, 2014, 10:54:18 pm »

So apparently I cannot keep people intrested in my games, considering i had only one that lasted over five pages. Maybe this one will do well.

Just another Thursday. Just another day in highscool. But you were furious. You couldn't explain it. As you were rushing from being late to  class, somebody pushed you over. You balled your hands into fists, but when you lifted your hand in rage he... Shattered. Fell into small bits of ash. You're alone. what now?
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: powerful (SG)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 10:59:01 pm »

Inspect the area we are in.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 04:00:43 am »

Inspect the area we are in.
+1 seems like a good idea.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 04:19:54 am »

Shatter the air above us to generate a low pressure field which will draw us upwards.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 05:50:35 am »

Of course. Nobody knows what happened here. You examine your current area. You're adjacent to your classroom and grey lockers line the side walls. Rather large lights hang on the ceiling. There isn't much of  interest, really.
10/10.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 06:00:10 am »

Remember personal information.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 06:03:17 am »

Test power by punching locker.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 07:29:14 am »

Enraged scream power activate!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 09:20:27 am »

So apparently I cannot keep people intrested in my games, considering i had only one that lasted over five pages. Maybe this one will do well.
Yeah, I don't think it will. See, the reason is propably that you don't do anything to honestly improve your games. There's nothing unique about them - they'd be alright for a first time, but for someone like you who did so many already, it's not that..good. It doesn't have anything unique about it, there's no "system" or character creation or plain anything special.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 02:22:26 pm »

There was going to be a unique combat system with this one, Damn it! It involved rolling three dice, adding together advantages, and giving a training system to threats to see their advantages, and divide From an area is in.
10/10.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 03:46:36 pm »

Crossdress!
Read the First Post!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 03:50:18 pm »

Make sure that we still are a trap! Remember personal information. Test our power on a locker. ((That means i'm +1ing them.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 04:24:58 pm »

There was going to be a unique combat system with this one, Damn it! It involved rolling three dice, adding together advantages, and giving a training system to threats to see their advantages, and divide From an area is in.

There's something to be said for minimalism, but this is rather too minimal.
We're in a school. We just killed a dude.
Ok? So what?
We don't have any motivation to care, really as we have no motivations at all. The setting "Just a regular day in highschool" sounds generic as all hell. Are we in the future? Modern day? Somewhere in between the two?A fantasy realm and we're now a witch? Think why books often have a dramatic first chapter or introduction that establishes a mystery for the reader, assists with the setting - because it grabs their interest!

For having just committed a murder our character, unless s/he is just a direct proxy for the forums (in which case a psychopath with power as his/her only motive) is entirely emotionless. No reaction at all?

Starting off with how no one was interested in your previous games doesn't inspire hope that this one will be worthwhile, either.

As Blitz said, there's not really been any change in your FGs, and that's why they don't sustain interest.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 04:46:25 pm »

As much as I like getting cred, darkpaladin said that, not me.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 06:13:48 pm »

...So he did.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: [1] 2