Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Pokemon Omicron Blind Epilogue  (Read 128842 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 46: Decision point
« Reply #270 on: November 10, 2014, 01:58:21 pm »

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 46: Decision point
« Reply #271 on: November 10, 2014, 04:05:29 pm »

No, there are still quite some free. Note that the reddit has 100 comments, and the giveaway is of 90. And the trader confirms each completed trade with a post. So there are 40 left minimun (actually more, due to excess posts)

For example, 18, 84, 81, 80, 79, arent taken yet. Use control-f to search a number, if it dosn't appear, is still free.

I got a shiny evee :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:10:31 pm by Broken »
In a hole in the ground there lived a dwarf. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a dwarf fortress, and that means magma.
Dwarf fortress: Tales of terror and inevitability

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 47: Divergent point
« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2014, 01:28:10 pm »

Spoiler: Reality (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Team (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Warped Reality (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 47: Divergent point
« Reply #273 on: November 15, 2014, 09:24:17 pm »

Just as a heads-up, you can't steal Mega Stones. (Or, at least, you can't in the 'real' games.) They also can't be knocked off or Embargo'd. Partially because you'd be very unhappy if you fought one without a thief on hand, and partially because it'd be total BS if enemies could steal your unique items!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2014, 11:36:39 am »

Just as a heads-up, you can't steal Mega Stones. (Or, at least, you can't in the 'real' games.) They also can't be knocked off or Embargo'd.

Well, that sucks. I guess I'll have to get them some other way. Maybe I can find them on the ground or something?

Speaking of Megas, I learned that Mega Mawile is a total glass cannon, highest attack power, but lowest stat total. Interesting, since I've been using her as a tank secondary to Carbink.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 16, 2014, 03:41:44 pm »

Well Akura this game has a compulsive need to give you as little cool stuff as possible until you long since stopped needing it.

You did miss quite a bit of megastones... but honestly not that much.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 16, 2014, 09:32:29 pm »

I expect the event tutor is just there to allow you to recreate event 'mons like V-Create Rayquaza. (And Victini. Seriously, Nintendo? You make a nigh-impossible to get event legendary, and then make its signature move only available via a different event?!?)

Secret Sword is a real move, and not just a typo of Sacred Sword. It's another event-only signature move that can be learned by Keldeo, and having it turns Keldeo into its alternate forme.

And yeah, I didn't know Arceus could learn Shadow Force, but I knew Darkrai couldn't because (surprise!) Nintendo recently released a special event Darkrai that knew it and pointed out that was the only way Darkrai could have it.

Yeah, there's apparently a trend in this post involving everything being about event pokemon. It's kind of become absurd how much event-related stuff the Pokemon series has been cramming in.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 17, 2014, 12:04:06 am »

I honestly don't know why Pokémon never just wipes the slate clean and goes "Ok, no more event pokemon past this cut off point, they will be available normally".

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 18, 2014, 09:00:22 am »

I found Gen III's event Pokemon annoying, since you needed them to fix the Berry glitch. I did read that merely acquiring Deoxys or Jirachi, even through game hacking, fixes it, but that didn't make sense, since they also sent the patch with an event shiny Zigzagoon.

I'm also curious to see if Diancie is in these games, since it's an event-only Gen VI legendary, and as far as I can tell, Gen VI was added as an afterthought to O/Z. Diancie is supposed to be a mutant Carbink, so maybe I should breed it with Ditto and hope for birth defects? That sounded horrible, which means it  might be the correct course of action.

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 20, 2014, 07:51:28 am »

I'm also curious to see if Diancie is in these games, since it's an event-only Gen VI legendary, and as far as I can tell, Gen VI was added as an afterthought to O/Z. Diancie is supposed to be a mutant Carbink, so maybe I should breed it with Ditto and hope for birth defects? That sounded horrible, which means it  might be the correct course of action.

You are almost right there.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 07:53:45 am by Broken »
In a hole in the ground there lived a dwarf. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a dwarf fortress, and that means magma.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 48: Innuendo everywhere
« Reply #280 on: November 20, 2014, 02:47:21 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Team (click to show/hide)

You are almost right there.

I guess it's time to start some horrible breeding experiments, then.

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 48: Innuendo everywhere
« Reply #281 on: November 20, 2014, 05:22:32 pm »

One has to wonder why Enelle guards are better than him.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:32:44 pm by Broken »

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 20, 2014, 06:23:33 pm »

Drapion is, if I remember right, Dark/Poison. Yeah, I always think it's supposed to be Bug type somewhere too.

And Enelle must have just come back from a cosplay competition or something. I had this running through my head the entire time I was reading that fight.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 20, 2014, 08:03:17 pm »

Naw your lucky Wormhole is a lot more "Pokémon who can learn it" friendly.

Mind you... all it is, is a psychic special quick attack.

Wysthric

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm actually Korbac! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2014, 06:00:28 pm »

Drapion is, if I remember right, Dark/Poison. Yeah, I always think it's supposed to be Bug type somewhere too.

And Enelle must have just come back from a cosplay competition or something. I had this running through my head the entire time I was reading that fight.

I'm pretty sure Enelle is deliberately a purple Scorpion.
I'm Korbac. Not sure what happened to that account.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23