Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Pokemon Omicron Blind Epilogue  (Read 128520 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 58: My god that's a literal description!
« Reply #330 on: January 24, 2015, 02:02:13 pm »

At such a high level it isn't a BAD idea to keep a shadow pokemon as a shadow pokemon.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 27, 2015, 08:58:58 am »

Ugh, would have had the final one out this weekend, but this Championship just keeps going...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 28, 2015, 03:17:20 pm »

Try using the master ball on Meloetta. I don't think you have anything left worth using it on (except the three legendary birds). Also, I believe the uber tier is based on popularity, not base stat total.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 02, 2015, 08:50:34 am »

Try using the master ball on Meloetta. I don't think you have anything left worth using it on (except the three legendary birds). Also, I believe the uber tier is based on popularity, not base stat total.

My Master Ball is pretty much reserved for Latios if I ever could find the damn thing. I already have a winning team(though it still relies a bit in the RNG - mainly the hope I don't get Steven, Marshall, or Miranda). Just 16 wins away from the final rank, but each winning run takes abot 25-40 minutes and my patience to play that long is limited.
Your suggestion is a bit moot at this point anyway.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 59: Finale
« Reply #334 on: March 14, 2015, 11:29:02 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Championship team (click to show/hide)

I'll do some epilogue stuff and have it up in a week or so.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 59: Finale
« Reply #335 on: March 15, 2015, 07:07:20 pm »

Wow. Congratulations on persevering through that entire grind!  :o

So, what's next? More mediocre Pokemon fan games?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 15, 2015, 07:27:44 pm »

The only things that would go in the epilogue as far as I can see is the protagonist trying to rule over both regions and conversations with the pokemon you have caught.  Granted, you probably have another idea in mind.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2015, 08:02:25 am »

More or less just some badly drawn and written jokes.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 16, 2015, 08:20:45 am »

Nice work! That must have been one huge grind getting through the Championship. Divaevus seems like a bragging rights reward at this point. What would you even use it for? Net battles? Nahh.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 16, 2015, 03:00:29 pm »

Thanks for beating this game for us!

Nice work! That must have been one huge grind getting through the Championship. Divaevus seems like a bragging rights reward at this point. What would you even use it for? Net battles? Nahh.

Net battles are NEVER going to be up for this game. The next game is a bit better in that respect but it is really unfinished.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pokemon Omicron Blind Epilogue
« Reply #340 on: April 04, 2015, 11:45:59 am »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Epilogue
« Reply #341 on: April 09, 2015, 11:33:35 am »

Ah, I see that you are a fellow KSP-er. Did you mean 50 or 500 meter kill radius? I don't think you would see it from space unaided either way though. Also, are you going to do another?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 09, 2015, 01:01:25 pm »

Ah, I see that you are a fellow KSP-er. Did you mean 50 or 500 meter kill radius? I don't think you would see it from space unaided either way though. Also, are you going to do another?

50-meter kill zone. Everything else is visual :P.

Another comic or update? Probably not, I don't really have anything else left.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 09, 2015, 02:37:47 pm »

You could have a fake "Going to Pokémon Insurgence" page where you enter the subway one last time for whatever region that is.

But that would be essentially promising to play Pokémon insurgence.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2015, 10:06:14 am »

Another comic or update? Probably not, I don't really have anything else left.
Nooooooooo.....
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]