Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 235777 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Victory!
« Reply #2700 on: December 30, 2015, 05:28:11 pm »

"Well I'm gonna need a gallon of brain bleach when I get home... So you just saw the box, but you were slacking off? So are you certain it was the defendant who went in?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Ultimate Trial: BadLemons' Gaiden Game
« Reply #2701 on: December 30, 2015, 06:23:44 pm »

"Mhm. No doubt about it. Silly outfit and everything."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: December 30, 2015, 06:24:41 pm »

"Describe the outfit without looking at the defendant, please."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: December 30, 2015, 09:54:30 pm »

"The ridiculous red cape, the silly jumpsuit, the wacky belt. We all know the getup here, and he had it all on. I think? Maybe not."

"Ugh... get my hopes up even further, why don't you?"

"JUST GET OUT ALREADY!"

"...Your Honor, can we call a recess? I need to gather my thoughts a little."

"Hmm, yes. That would be wise. This court is adjourned for an indeterminately-timed recess."

I'm going to put the court processions on hold for a short while to advance the Gaiden Game's plot to its conclusion. I have it planned rather short, however.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: December 31, 2015, 05:58:45 pm »

Due to Lemons' sporadic activity, I'm willing to introduce another person to the gaiden game. Anybody up for tactical citrus acid?

Oh, and witty lobby filler banter with the other players would be fine too.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: December 31, 2015, 06:07:16 pm »

Have you considered separating each text/image block from the next? And maybe centring stuff, too; as it is, the text extends pretty far past the images, which looks sort of awkward.
Spoiler: Example (click to show/hide)

Due to Lemons' sporadic activity, I'm willing to introduce another person to the gaiden game. Anybody up for tactical citrus acid?

Oh, and witty lobby filler banter with the other players would be fine too.
I'd volunteer Festive Elephant, but I'm going to be busy in the near future

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #2706 on: December 31, 2015, 09:08:05 pm »

"Well that situation was 'Cutting' it close."
In to the next room we stealth
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: December 31, 2015, 10:18:24 pm »

THAT WAS THE BEST GIF EVER

"Let me guess. Ocelot wants to have a little more 'fun'?"
It seems these people learned about security from the Snake's Revenge design team.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #2708 on: January 01, 2016, 01:32:12 am »

"The Lemon Government sends its greetings snake. Im here to get you out."

Check out my Pixel art!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: January 04, 2016, 10:02:20 pm »

"Thank god."

"... They're planning something. Something big. You might want to check out the 'records' room before leaving. I just needed the door unlocked; I can get out fine on my own. Guess I owe you one."

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #2710 on: January 05, 2016, 03:52:25 am »

"No problem. And you probably don't own us were probably even now but that's a story for another time. Was there anything else you could tell me before you go?"
Unlock the door for snake.

Check out my Pixel art!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Last Stand
« Reply #2711 on: January 05, 2016, 05:20:06 pm »

"Thanks a million. You ever need a hand, just ring me up."

Snake sneaks out of the room.

Records Room Giant Machine Hangar
C.I.A. Base?
October 14th, 1: 23 PM

Well then.

"So, you've made it this far. I am 'Colonel' Maximillion Galactica. Will you listen to my tale of woe?"

"Right now, you think you're standing in the Middle Eastern base of the Crappy Innate Abilities agency, right?"
Chaos

"Well, you'd be wrong. You're in the White Plateau crime syndicate's base of operations, in Arizona. This bunker made out of the repurposed deepest parts of the Black Mesa complex in Arizona, the bits that were untouched by nuclear fallout. One of our members, Dig-Dug, made an undersea tunnel between here and our top secret safehouse slash tank-storage building in Lebanon."

"I started the C.I.A. to help people like myself. I'm a stage magician by trade, you see. A stage magician! I can pretend to do magic! How crappy is that?!"

"...Well, anyway, I took in all manner of poorly-endowed superheroes, forgotten video game protagonists, and 3.5e Monks. But every time they got into trouble, the legal system was merciless on them! Merciless! It's been going on for years, but even you've seen it today. Remember the Mary Sue in the Harkinian trial? We sent her to CD-i Hyrule because her powers were too weak to function in the real world. But now? She's in a maximum-security prison!"

"Or Kristoph Gavin. His big thing? His weird tell and powers of foresight and petty revenge. He plans one murder to take out that useless, good-for-nothing judge? Bam! 25 to life. What about TrashyMan? Remember him? He could speak Engrish and use Pokémon. That's a disability, if anything! That I.M. Meen creep needed to be disposed of, but the Lemon Government wouldn't have any of it. And what did he get for doing the world a favor? PRISON!"

"I was tired of my philanthropy after years of this. I abandoned the agency and started the White Plateau syndicate. Peh. 'Crime' syndicate, they called it. We did the world favors! Smuggling machine guns! Selling atroquinine in back alleys! Littering! And they tried to stop us for it. They were getting too close."

"So, I put my master plan into action. I reused the Agency as a 'legitimate' business front for White Plateau. That Gumshoe gumshoe was onto us, so I sent our best man, FITR, to dispose of him. Thankfully, those foolish lawyers got him off the hook, even though they had Mecha-Edgeworth and L on the case. After that, I sent Pumaman to bomb the federal building, just as the final unstabilizing stroke to the world. He eagerly went along with it. And now you think you can stop us! How silly of you!"

"But these injustices toward us still stand. Even though I planned those murders for the greater good, they all ended in convictions for 'evil'. But no more. This machine behind me... it will end all that. I will make them pay with it. I call it..."

(You can kill me for this pun.)

(But kill Stirk first, because he came up with it.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"This machine will hack into the entire universe's legal systems' computers. The computers will then infect the judges, juries, and prosecutors with a virus. That virus will force them to always give guilty verdicts, all the time. This will cause untold catastrophes in every dimension possessing the idea of 'law'! In order to stop this madness, the governments of the multiverse will give me whatever I want. And then... I will rule everything, ever."

"Guards! Take him away!"

"Hold on a sec... I have one last gadget. Do you see the shaved spot on my right cheek? It's concealing something."

"What are you getting at?"

"All of this... is on camera. Being transmitted to the court... as we speak."
Pursuit ~ Cornered: Rock Edition

"N... Nghh... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo..."

"...And that's that!"

"M... Mr. Godot! That was quite the gambit you've run!"

"I try."

"I've just notified the government and issued an arrest warrant. Hopefully, that agent can hold off Gulity Gear long enough to prevent its usage."

"No need. The second I saw that thing, I phoned mercenaries investigating the Black Mesa complex and told them their presence was needed on the bottom floor. They're on their way right now."

"Excellent work."

"Well, shucks. But I couldn't have done it without that crack team of attorneys stalling for time."

"But that does pose an issue for you guys..."

"I don't think you can argue your way out of that one."
The Last Stand
"Your client is guilty, and the whole court just saw decisive evidence for it."
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 05:27:10 pm by Tawarochir »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Last Stand
« Reply #2712 on: January 05, 2016, 05:29:08 pm »

"Wow."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: January 05, 2016, 05:29:53 pm »

"Hmm.

This is verrrrry interesting.

But I have a solution.

The defense requests a recess."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: January 05, 2016, 05:33:20 pm »

"We just TOOK a recess! Just tell us your solution here!"

"Unless, of course, you want to run?"
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 209