Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 238184 times)

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The End
« Reply #2730 on: January 05, 2016, 07:38:46 pm »

"Well thats my job done. Nice meeting you but now I must leave you to the tender care of some mercs. Have fun haha."
And so agent lemons slips back in to the shadows, once again saving the world for near doom. And there in the shadow he awaits his next mission to SAVE THE WORLD!

Lemon Government base
October 14th, 2: 27 PM
Ring ring
"Hello?"
"Sir. This is court room agent 82 I have important news!"
"Report."
"Sir. There was a 'leak' in the Bay12 vs. Puma Man trail room."
"Was 'he' there?"
"Yes Sir 'he' got puma man off the hook by taking the blame."
"Get a team there once that trail is over and seal that room. Got it?
"Yes Sir."
"Good get to it."

"What a interesting turn of events indeed."
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
The End
« Reply #2731 on: January 05, 2016, 09:17:56 pm »

Epilogue

Adragis029:

Adragis faded from the thread, only rarely seen. Their legend lived on, however, as the first true defender in the thread.

BadLemonsXI:

BadLemonsXI, as in, the one who stood trial, became a famous judge and presided over many cases in their lifetime. They became even more famous due to their presence at the murder trial as the defendant.

Kristoph Gavin:

Kristoph rotted in prison.

Tattletale Gallery Member (Dr. Grey)

The gallery member was later killed in case 2-2.

Gregory Edgeworth:

Gregory Edgeworth was doomed by canon from the start.

Zanzetkuken the Great:

Z later returned to the interdimensional offices, later helping evacuate people out of the building during the bombing. To this day, he's still searching for Marty McFly and Doc.

Marty McFly and Doc Brown:

Their whereabouts are still unknown, but it is rumored they found asylum in the 1980s under the protection of Albert Dubledork and Tom "Satan" Bombodil Anderson.

endlessblaze:

endlessblaze went on to become a renowned swordmaster, but later used Awakening's broken class system to get various broken skills such as Lethality and became an incomprehensible mess of class features. He was still pretty cool.

King Harkinian:

King Harkinian returned to ruling Hyrule. He pardoned CD-i Link, but later sent him on a suicide mission and hired Twilight Princess Link in his place.

CD-i Link:

CD-i Link later did battle with Gannon on the island of Koridai. Gannon offered to make him a face the ggggrrrrrrrreatest in Koridai, but Link threw a book at him and killed him. He did not return to Hyrule afterward.

CD-i Zelda:

CD-i Zelda died from the inoperable disease that froze her in one place the entire time.

Perrino:

Perrino went on with his boring life, vaguely amusing people with his ridiculous Italian accent.

The Mary Sue:

The unnamed Mary Sue was only ever heard from again by dramatic readers on YouTube.

Athena Cykes:

Athena Cykes suffered a nervous breakdown in 2027. Her current status is unconfirmed, but it is speculated she will return at some point.

Prosecutor Blackquill:

Blackquill was later tried for assaulting and verbally abusing endlessblaze during the trial of Harkinian, but got off, only losing his job. He was later seen accompanying a blue-haired man who spoke incoherent Engrish.

Ethan:

Ethan later changed his name to include a last name. He was last seen crashing into Mount Silver on a Ho-Oh.

The Old Man:

The Old Man continued his daily walks in the park. He was believed to have been killed by Joe Darke, but turned up some time later in case 1-5 (1/2), wheeling a projector screen in for L.

TRASHYMAN:

TRASHYMAN IS DISGUSTED WITH THE PILLORY IN CONTAINED WHICH. ESCAPE SHE USING THE TORTISE POLE.

Ema Skye:

Ema later returned to being a jury member, lying in wait for the right moment of a jury trial.

Prosecutor von Karma:

Prosecutor von Karma sued Kamina for punching him in the face, but lost the case on a technicality. He later got his bad name back after suing a newspaper for sedition.

PrivateNomad:

PrivateNomad continually changed professions. He became, among other things, a detaining button and a skeleton dunking on people. He later founded an academy, where law was also studied.

IcyTea31:

IcyTea31 became famous as the world's greatest porcelain defense attorney, and provided information-gathering support for his fellow edible professional, Bad Lemon. He eventually recovered his hoverboard and stolen documents in an unmarked package wrapped in what appeared to be wrapping paper that had been reused multiple times since the 1980s.

FallacyofUrist:

FallacyofUrist nearly traveled to the Pokémon world with Ethan to exterminate scythers once and for all, but the GM disliked gallows humor and crossed that out.

FallacyofUrist became fast friends with the new security guard at the capital building (SEE: "The Security Guard".) They fight crime!

Soichiro:

Soichiro was later killed when the police station exploded, but the necromancer D'ark used his Life Note to resurrect him as an avatar of masculinity. Soichiro now fights crime with his fists and the word "f-ck".

Mike Meekins:

Meekins later lost his job multiple times and instead replaced Billy Mays to advertise Car-Di-Oxi-Clean, where he found great success.

L:

L found his protege, N, shivering on the floor in the Lemons' record room. He provided N with intensive care and reduced his PTSD to manageable levels, but both were later killed when some jerk wrote their names in a notebook.

Mecha-Edgeworth:

Mecha-Edgeworth attempted to get the mask surgically removed, but the surgery was irreversible. He later returned to Britain and resumed his prosecuting career, eventually becoming the number one cyborg prosecutor in England.

Godot:

Godot remained the top prosecutor for Bay12. His mask sparked a fashion trend among prosecutors, but fell out of favor after 2019, when he returned to his home series.

Bob the Anatomical Bomb Expert:

Bob quit the force, and instead became a physician for World War 1-era black powder grenades.

The Security Guard:

The security guard was dismissed from his post for slacking off. A very enthusiastic skeleton was hired to replace him.

Phoenix Wright:

Phoenix returned to his series of origin with Apollo, Athena, and most of the other characters from Ace Attorney. He was later disbarred, but got his badge back even later.

TheBiggerFish:

The mysterious invisible attorney later defended key suspects in trials involving the Mafia and foul play at a nearby school. His clever work was remembered by prosecutors and judges alike.

FelixSparks:

The figure claiming to be Kamina remained in Bay12, occasionally defending suspects in high-profile cases while maintaining a healthy diet of forum games.

Arcvasti:

Arcvasti remained rather inactive in his law practices for an indeterminate period of time.

The Judge and his Brother:

The Judge Brothers continued juding cases, but the Judge's Brother went to Britain to study and practice law there. He was made an honorary judge for a small time being for his efforts in high-profile cases at Bay12.

Gumshoe:

Gumshoe was revived from his bullet wounds using CPR (and possibly necromancy.) He went on to retire four years later.

The Lemon Government:

The Lemon Government still holds sway in Bay12's legal system. They assisted in the reconstruction of the capital building, dedicating magnetism and money to the effort. Bad Lemon was a vital contact for Solid Snake on a few occasions. A prominent, bespectacled, blue-suited lemon lawyer later became a reform lobbyist and pushed for the Lemon Government to adopt more humane methods of interrogation and law enforcement.

Tawarochir:

Tawarochir went on to plan Game 2 of his forum game about courts, but not the tennis or basketball kind. He stated in an unsourced location that he intended to run cases based on Fire Emblem and Street Fighter, among others.

Fin

EDITOR'S NOTE: FallacyofUrist was here the entire time yessir. Ignore that edit post tag.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:47:53 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Interlude
« Reply #2732 on: January 05, 2016, 09:27:41 pm »

"HOLD IT!"

Fallacy starts to his feet, then pulls out a small purple pistol from an extra dimensional pocket.

"I. Was. Not. Mentioned. EVERYBODY FORGETS THE BALIFF! Now then. Do you want me to use this RWLP?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: January 05, 2016, 09:30:06 pm »

"And I never got my lawsuit money! How am I supposed to buy the kids gifts next year?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: January 05, 2016, 09:32:00 pm »

"And what's this about WAS?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: January 05, 2016, 09:34:12 pm »

"And I never got my lawsuit money! How am I supposed to buy the kids gifts next year?"
Shoot. Which one was yours again?
"And what's this about WAS?"
Well, as you all know, epilogues are always written from the infinite future. :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: January 05, 2016, 09:35:31 pm »

"Hmph."

Fallacy glances at the RWLP, then holsters it.

"See you around."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: January 05, 2016, 09:38:18 pm »

"An academy? Sweet. See you in Bay12 VN suckers."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: January 05, 2016, 10:20:37 pm »

"Oh god why.  That... Is pure weirdness incarnate."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: January 06, 2016, 01:23:43 am »

"So uh, I never got my documents that I asked Lemons to steal that never actually belonged to me... And not even an epilogue of my own?"

((Also, calling it now: the sequel will be a prequel. :P))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: January 06, 2016, 08:13:18 am »

"And I have always been mixing class features like crazy!"

(Can't add image right now))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: January 06, 2016, 03:48:39 pm »

"So uh, I never got my documents that I asked Lemons to steal that never actually belonged to me... And not even an epilogue of my own?"

((Also, calling it now: the sequel will be a prequel. :P))
Shoot, how could I forget you? D:

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #2742 on: January 06, 2016, 07:56:25 pm »

That was some great work tawa! I love what this game has achieved we had some bumpy patchs but we pulled through it. A lot of great editing when into all this and I'm proud of the part I played in it! I look forward to playing in future games with you all.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: January 07, 2016, 06:54:02 am »

A Moste Excellente Tale.
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: January 07, 2016, 06:54:52 am »

BadLemons, we aren't done yet.  ;P
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 209