Other Projects > Other Games

From the Depths now on steam and with multiplayer

(1/99) > >>

ICBM pilot:
From the Depths is a unique game featuring the ability to create custom boats, submarines, helicopters, missiles, cannons, and planes. Currently it is in pre-alpha and costs ten USD. you can find more information in this video or their website.

assasinwar9:
ya i pre ordered it or whatever .... but then i found out it doesnt have mp enabled yet >.>  :'(

Retropunch:
It looks awesome, although I'm kinda worried it'll just turn into a bit of a spam fest. Does it/will it have things like points assigned to parts (so you could have a 1000 point game or something) or a requirement to actually make boats seaworthy and flyers airworthy?

ICBM pilot:

--- Quote from: assasinwar9 on June 12, 2014, 03:35:36 am ---ya i pre ordered it or whatever .... but then i found out it doesnt have mp enabled yet >.>  :'(

--- End quote ---
From what I've heard multiplayer is supposed to be soon.

--- Quote from: Retropunch on June 12, 2014, 04:21:15 am ---It looks awesome, although I'm kinda worried it'll just turn into a bit of a spam fest. Does it/will it have things like points assigned to parts (so you could have a 1000 point game or something) or a requirement to actually make 
--- End quote ---
In the normal mode you need to gather resources to build and there are requirements to make boats seaworthy and flyers airworthy(although you can get around most of them by using hot air balloons, however they can only take one hit before detaching).

ICBM pilot:

--- Quote from: assasinwar9 on June 12, 2014, 03:35:36 am ---ya i pre ordered it or whatever .... but then i found out it doesnt have mp enabled yet >.>  :'(

--- End quote ---
Multiplayer was added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version