- 0 (0%)
Mocking players gently.
- 0 (0%)
Root beer.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 21, 2014, 05:58:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30

Author Topic: A Nonsensical Journey! Zone 1, Turn 16 - Waitlister Watching?  (Read 35494 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 3.75 - Back in action.
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2014, 08:38:35 pm »

Good to have you back, and you have time. No one is expecting instant results.

blazing glory

« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2014, 08:53:14 pm »

Hurrah! Lyeos is back to GMing!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2014, 01:32:15 am »

Yeah, maybe. New poll, sort of. I dunno how this works.
Take a closer look at this text!

blazing glory

« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2014, 02:01:14 am »

Yeah, maybe. New poll, sort of. I dunno how this works.

You can edit the polls,unlocking them and such,though I never set one to turn off in a time limit though I'm pretty sure you can do polls in the future.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2014, 06:35:57 am »

Keheheheh, sorry, this is a bit embarrassing, but can everyone please quote their actions they want rolled for this turn? It's a bit difficult to determine what a few of you intend to do.

Thanks.

blazing glory

Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 3.5 - Daniel, Slayer of Gods.
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2014, 07:24:45 am »

I was listening,your name barely tells me anything,I ask again,who exactly,are you?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 3 - Less Cheerful!
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2014, 07:36:07 am »

Activate Dark-might. Let Rivae out and examine my skills.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2014, 09:12:24 am »

Pour one use of the purple gunk on one of the hexagons in front of the wizard tapestry before going to stand on a hexagon in front of the dragon fighter tapestry.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2014, 11:24:27 am »

Examine Cleric-plight more closely (Stand on the hexagon). Also, check what I am wearing and what I have in pockets/backpack. Afterwards, go and ask the scarecrow what the bonuses do, and why there are five hexagons but only four tapestries.

Only reverse the order.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 3.5 - Daniel, Slayer of Gods.
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2014, 11:41:55 am »

What would you do if I licked you?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Amuse Me! Turn 4 - Keheheh!
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2014, 02:59:55 pm »

Jin stops and looks at the pile he has made in the middle
"oh didn't even see that there."
Starts piling them in front of Daniel instead!
No. In fact, Jin can't even get them off of the walls. They appear to be stuck, and he suddenly is struck in the back of the head with a large stick, seemingly originating from Daniel's direction.

What would you do if I licked you?

"If you try to lick me, you'll end up wishing you had stuck a porcupine in your mouth instead."

I was listening,your name barely tells me anything,I ask again,who exactly,are you?

"No dice, kid. That's one of those questions I'm not allowed to answer yet. The only thing I'm allowed to say about myself is that I deal in information, and my name."

Examine Cleric-plight more closely (Stand on the hexagon). Also, check what I am wearing and what I have in pockets/backpack. Afterwards, go and ask the scarecrow what the bonuses do, and why there are five hexagons but only four tapestries.

Libitina has already asked and receive the answer to her questions, although now she realized that there are five small hexagons in front of each tapestry, as well as the single large one in the center of the room. Checking what she has, she finds that the only thing she has is a nondescript gray robe - like the others - and that her backpack is currently empty. Going to examine the tapestry of the healers more closely, she notices that many of the men they are trying to save have already died, and many of the healers are missing patches of skin. Stepping backwards into a hexagon in shock, she experiences pure agony as her skin pulls away from her body and starts dropping to the floor. Like the others, she quickly vanishes.

Activate Dark-might. Let Rivae out and examine my skills.

As you step into the hexagon in front of our archer, you suddenly feel a searing pain in both of your eyes and instinctively lift your hands to them. Finding that touching them only makes the pain worse, you move your hands away and notice that they're  covered in blood, and you can feel warm liquid running down your face. Immediately after this revelation, you collapse to the ground, and, along with the others, vanish from the room.

Pour one use of the purple gunk on one of the hexagons in front of the wizard tapestry before going to stand on a hexagon in front of the dragon fighter tapestry.

Deciding to test this stuff now, you pour a third of it onto a hexagon in front of the wizard. It begins to shake violently, then expands to roughly the size of a basketball before turning black and winking out of existence, as far as you can tell. Not knowing whether that's what it was supposed to do or not, you go stand in front of the warrior. Almost immediately, both of your arms separate from your body, blood spurting from where they were once attached to your body. Shocked, you fall to your knees, and vanish.

Drag the gem encrusted chest onto one of the tiles in front of the wizard tapestry. Then tap on another in front of the same tapestry with my staff, then stand on the one I tapped on.

Dragging the chest from earlier onto one of the hexagons in front of the wizard, you note that nothing seems to happen to it. You decide to tap one with your staff, and again, nothing happens. Deeming it safe, you step into the safe one you tapped, and them hear a deafening crack - quickly glancing at the chest, you find that it has suddenly been broken in several places. You attempt to flee from your tile, but before you can take a step, the bones in your body snap with a sickening crunch and start poking through your flesh, dropping you to the ground before you, too, vanish.

All those who vanished from the room find themselves now floating in darkness, all the pain from before suddenly gone. Suddenly, Daniel's voice rings out for you, and a vague sense of peace comes over you.

"I suppose I should have warned you about that - don't worry, all of you are perfectly fine. As soon as your other companions pick something, you'll all go to the next room, right as rain. You'll have to wait here for a moment, though."

Only slightly reassured by Daniel's words, you settle down to wait for the others, feeling stronger, yet less human, than before.

Guess what!
Lots of pain!
You're okay!
Gotta wait.
Next up?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2014, 03:05:21 pm »

What does each tile represent?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2014, 04:09:34 pm »

Experiment with the staff while I wait. See if squeezing it does anything, try shaking it, point it at someone and wave it about, etc.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2014, 04:14:04 pm »

Name: Bearfists the Dwarf
Number between, and including, 1 and 10: 3

blazing glory

« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2014, 04:18:47 pm »

Step on the hexagon with the archer tapestry.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30