Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Dragon Ball XdX (Applications and OOC) (IC made)  (Read 11157 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Ball XdX (Applications and OOC)
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 10:24:54 pm »

Tell me if i need to make any tweaks

What's the maximum charge the (current) batteries can contain?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 10:56:09 pm »

It has two Slots that can be filled, (There isn't a stat for remaining Ki energy I have noticed), each slot stores what I presume is 300 ki, but the second slot one can only be filled by using the level 2 technique, which requires either a power level of 340, Using Ki release to lower the exertion cost, Or By Spending an additional 2 minutes to charge it. But at their current level they can only release 20 percent of that, the remainder is lost.

Edit*
I botched some math, the skill should provide -3 Exertion. whoops. I raised the exertion of Level 2 charge to accommodate.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:24:11 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2014, 03:50:51 am »

Zan, a question for you. Mind giving me an example of a djinn? I need to know what I have to work with.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2014, 10:03:45 am »

Zan, a question for you. Mind giving me an example of a djinn? I need to know what I have to work with.

Somewhat like Mr. Popo.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2014, 10:05:46 am »

So, my character would look like Popo? What appearance options do I have?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:08:50 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 10:48:34 am »

So, my character would look like Popo? What appearance options do I have?

Distinguishing features of the race are the dark blue-pitch black skin tone, lack of hair, larger than average lips, and a weightier form.  All else is up to you.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 12:04:44 pm »

How will the Dragon-balls work. (If they Can even be obtained outside of plot necessity?)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 12:58:34 pm »

How exactly does magic work in this? Like, ki allows for shooting of lasers and such. Does mgic allow me to shoot fireball? Conjure icicles? Grant wishes? What?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 01:03:57 pm »

How exactly does magic work in this? Like, ki allows for shooting of lasers and such. Does mgic allow me to shoot fireball? Conjure icicles? Grant wishes? What?

Well Buu who was basically made through magic was capable of the chocolate beam,  which turned whoever it hit into candy. so it is assumed it can do basically anything, the catch of course being that it was objectively less capable more traditional attacks due to it simply not having enough oomph compared to Ki energy. Of course the almighty Game master has final say, so this is just a theory.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2014, 01:07:12 pm »

So, less pure destructive power, but with enough magic one can theorotically do anything? I wonder what happens when I apply science to this
*Invents technique that splits atoms*

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2014, 01:11:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2014, 01:13:41 pm »

Precisely. I wonder what my opponent can do when I split even 1 atom that makes up their brain. That's possible, right?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2014, 01:18:07 pm »

Precisely. I wonder what my opponent can do when I split even 1 atom that makes up their brain. That's possible, right?

The problem being that It takes Millions of atoms splitting to do that, and Nuclear explosions are actually extremely heavy atoms like uranium being split in such a way that they start splitting all the other atoms for miles around them, so you would have to get Some kind of nuclear material in their head first, and if you could do that, Why woulden't you just shoot them?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2014, 01:20:26 pm »

Hmm...
Good question. But then, it's certain;y more impressive to explode someone's head than shoot them, and DBZ seemed to run on Rule of Cool at least half the time.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2014, 01:30:07 pm »

At least from what I remember. Sorry if I insulted anyone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9