Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1078752 times)

Raidau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r1
« Reply #2070 on: January 27, 2015, 11:14:22 pm »

Does my function library has any chance to be included in DFHack release? I made reaction class and material reaction product lookup, subtype lookup, some other stuff... My scripts use those quite frequently and i wonder if someone else could be interested.
Marital status manipulator
Custom item descriprions
Natural Balance Mod (2013-2015) development suspended...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: January 27, 2015, 11:39:35 pm »

Heh, I'd just send a pull request and figure it out from there.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: January 28, 2015, 12:32:15 am »

I am trying to bring back summoning using spawnunit, finding a 0.40x version from Rumrusher. It's all fine when I run it, the creature even appear in the animal screen, sometimes. (I need to locate this screen  but nvm).

However if I save and reload, the creature becomes hostile despite belonging to the civilization. I tried comparing it with a normal pet using gm-editor but I could not figure what's different. The civ_id is right, population is set to -1 as expected.

Here's the script, it's pretty much the same that Rumrusher posted:
https://gist.github.com/Devduweb/9299841e7169445f8cce

I tried commenting the nemesis creation call but the result is the same. Any idea of how I can make sure that df remember the creature being friendly? Thanks.
When I converted the inhabitants of a reclaim (due to being stupid and forgetting to check under tweak for makeown) I had to toggle flags2 > resident to false, they became friendly at that point, and after doing the civ id/cultural id/pop id to the same as my dorfs they were fully controllable.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: January 28, 2015, 02:19:09 am »

I am trying to bring back summoning using spawnunit, finding a 0.40x version from Rumrusher. It's all fine when I run it, the creature even appear in the animal screen, sometimes. (I need to locate this screen  but nvm).

However if I save and reload, the creature becomes hostile despite belonging to the civilization. I tried comparing it with a normal pet using gm-editor but I could not figure what's different. The civ_id is right, population is set to -1 as expected.

Here's the script, it's pretty much the same that Rumrusher posted:
https://gist.github.com/Devduweb/9299841e7169445f8cce

I tried commenting the nemesis creation call but the result is the same. Any idea of how I can make sure that df remember the creature being friendly? Thanks.
When I converted the inhabitants of a reclaim (due to being stupid and forgetting to check under tweak for makeown) I had to toggle flags2 > resident to false, they became friendly at that point, and after doing the civ id/cultural id/pop id to the same as my dorfs they were fully controllable.

resident was false already, cultural id of the summoner was -1 but I added a check just in case, I set population_id to the summoner's, still hostile after reload. Same with setting resident to true.

If I do tweak makeown on the already hostile creature, it stays hostile. I think there is simply something missing.

spawnunit still has a few issues, like the one you said. Thank you for testing it, but it may take a while to fix. I'll include it in the main library once it's fully functional.

Aww, I'll try poking around in case I figure it out. Otherwise I'll try playing with makeown instead.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:43:07 am by Boltgun »

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: January 28, 2015, 08:26:52 am »

Hmmm, it's fascinating that it resists the makeown script actually...

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: January 28, 2015, 01:59:05 pm »

Hmmm, it's fascinating that it resists the makeown script actually...

I checked the flags that makeown edits and those were already set to false.
I also tried spawning a dog for dwarves, in case the entity caused it but the bug also happen there.

Side is is set to 0 properly, it's enemy status to -1. Since this behavior happens with and without a nemesis, I'll compare unk variables until I find something different. If not perhaps it has something to do with armies.

<insert a funny picture of succubi running in every directions from an adorable puppy>

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: January 28, 2015, 04:14:45 pm »

Wait, aren't there mood flags in there, I've seen a few like soldier mood and such, it isn't one of those is it?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2077 on: January 28, 2015, 06:57:23 pm »

Just a quick question: I'm using the newest dfhack, but if I type in "rendermax light" into the console, I just get "file not found: data/save/regionX/raw/rendermax.lua". It it not included in the current build?

I'm running PRINTMODE:TWBT and PRINTMODE:TWBT_LEGACY and in theory should be able to use rendermax.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: January 28, 2015, 07:02:35 pm »

It's included, but it's in the hack/raw folder instead of the standard raw folder.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2079 on: January 29, 2015, 11:00:31 am »

Ah, thank you, I found it.

Testing shows that my FPS go from solid 150FPS to impressive 5-8FPS when I enable it though... maybe thats my netbook? I ran it simultaniously with TWBT.

And startdwarf.rb (to pick number of starting units) and the embark points script both seem to be disfunctional with 40.x. Do updated versions exist?

The scripts look super simple:

startdwarf.rb
Code: [Select]
# patch start dwarf count

nr = $script_args[0].to_i

raise 'too low' if nr < 7

addr = df.get_global_address('start_dwarf_count')
df.memory_patch(addr, [nr].pack('L'))

and

points.lua
df.global.world.worldgen.worldgen_parms.embark_points=tonumber(...)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: January 29, 2015, 11:07:58 am »

Testing shows that my FPS go from solid 150FPS to impressive 5-8FPS when I enable it though... maybe thats my netbook? I ran it simultaniously with TWBT.

It's likely that it kills FPS on a netbook even if it seemed okay otherwise.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: January 29, 2015, 11:14:04 am »

startdwarf works for me in 0.40.24. Make sure you're using a version of DFHack that has the necessary offset (i.e. not r0).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: January 29, 2015, 11:16:59 am »

startdwarf works for me in 0.40.24. Make sure you're using a version of DFHack that has the necessary offset (i.e. not r0).

I thought it was only found on mac/linux?

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: January 29, 2015, 11:27:46 am »

I'm pretty sure it's missing from Windows.

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: January 29, 2015, 02:19:13 pm »

Any idea why this is happening?

[DFHack]# tile/material-change -floor -unit 3387 -plan 5x5_X -material GOLD
C:\Users\Miles\Desktop\My_DF2\hack\lua\utils.lua:595: error: invalid arg: 1: flo
or
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        C:\Users\Miles\Desktop\My_DF2\hack\lua\utils.lua:595: in function 'proce
ssArgs'
        ...les\Desktop\My_DF2\hack\scripts/tile/material-change.lua:95: in main
chunk
        (...tail calls...)

I think I know what it is saying, but it doesn't make sense, since I have
validArgs = validArgs or utils.invert({
 'help',
 'plan',
 'location',
 'material',
 'dur',
 'unit',
 'floor',
 'remove'
})
local args = utils.processArgs({...}, validArgs)
In my code.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 360