Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1079183 times)

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r3
« Reply #2940 on: July 24, 2015, 06:03:17 am »

hmm is it possible to say send an attack to a spawn unit for the purpose of copying that attack and sending that unit to attack to a far away opponent by teleporting it?
if you need to be adjacent to the opponent you want to mega punch then it should be possible to send a dummy unit to do the blow for you then delete the unit after the assault.

That is basically what I was thinking. Although my idea was to make two dummy units off screen one attacker and one defender, then stimulate the attack and move the wound to the real target. Although it might be better to just teleport the units together attack then teleport back. But yes, you can force an attack action with specified values. I even wrote a script for it, but it's not publish worthy yet

Spleenling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: July 24, 2015, 10:40:54 pm »

Is there a way to make DF Hack kill a specific entity? I have an annoying glitched out werewolf that won't leave but don't want to kill every werewolf in existence.

Note: I am using Masterwork V6.2.7

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: July 24, 2015, 10:42:12 pm »

exterminate him

RailroadRider

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS. IS. DWARF FORTRESS!
    • View Profile
    • Look at me!
« Reply #2943 on: July 25, 2015, 03:24:46 am »

Is there a way I can give a unit a syndrome from the console?
I have an army of dragons. But they aren't very effective against goblins so I use giant cave spiders instead.
There are dead babies all over my legendary dining hall and my population has halved. Thank you.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: July 25, 2015, 03:54:38 am »

modtools/add-syndrome

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2945 on: July 25, 2015, 09:05:53 am »

Create plants seems to work and I can plant saplings, but trying to grow them just makes them turn into dead saplings.

Is there any way with dfhack to plant actual trees, aka plants that block vision/paths? I'm thinking about naturally grown walls for elves.

EDIT: Unrelated: HFS-Pit seems broken.

[DFHack]# hfs-pit 1 0 0
...\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/hfs-pit.lua:23: Cannot read field world.T_cur_savegame.map_features: not found.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        ...\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/hfs-pit.lua:23: in mainchunk
        (...tail calls...)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:07:50 am by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: July 28, 2015, 02:08:28 pm »

Sorry if this is discussed earlier, I only looked back three pages.

I have a fort that crashes on load (the black screen right after the loading progress bars disappear and right before the game proper begins) with DFhack enabled - but loads perfectly fine without DFHack. I'm toggling DFHack on and off through the PyLNP launcher. I've tried menu-saving and loading (I use quicksave a lot, since the game crashes a lot) and that doesn't help. I do have TWBT turned on. Maybe that's the reason? I have workflow turned off, since I've heard that has issues. What logs and such do you need to diagnose this?

This self-extracting save archive should contain the issue (this save is from a succession game).
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: July 28, 2015, 03:27:23 pm »

I'd try disabling TwbT first. If that doesn't work, try running "unload all" before loading the world, which should unload all plugins.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: July 28, 2015, 03:50:58 pm »

I am probably just missing something, but in the 0.34.x DFHack versions, there was, unless I am very mistaken, a script to assign specific pets to specific entities (it was used by Masterwork, I think). Does it still exist in any form (and, if so, what is the current name)?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: July 29, 2015, 03:40:27 am »

I am probably just missing something, but in the 0.34.x DFHack versions, there was, unless I am very mistaken, a script to assign specific pets to specific entities (it was used by Masterwork, I think). Does it still exist in any form (and, if so, what is the current name)?

Yes, pick your choice among the Add*ToCiv :
https://github.com/Devduweb/DF-succubus/tree/master/succubus-prod/raw/scripts

Example of use in an onLoad.init.

catvanbrian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: July 29, 2015, 11:09:12 am »

how do I spawn a titan or anything that is a creature with spawn-unit because it did not work (I Put in spawn-unit UNICORN last time I did it). also can you give me an example of how to spawn a titan as well please

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: July 29, 2015, 11:32:56 am »

Yes, pick your choice among the Add*ToCiv :
https://github.com/Devduweb/DF-succubus/tree/master/succubus-prod/raw/scripts

Example of use in an onLoad.init.
Many thanks. I'll probably be back with more questions later since I still don't know much about integrating DFHack into mods.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2952 on: July 31, 2015, 08:33:21 am »

Hey, is there a 'Current version scripts list' floating around anywhere?

Looking for something that would let me switch between units in adv mode & change race and/or skills & attributes.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: July 31, 2015, 08:36:18 am »

Warmist is working on a unit editor that I believe supports skills and attributes (or will in the future).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

scamtank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: July 31, 2015, 08:44:46 am »

A less human-hostile frontend, in any case. Pretty much most of everything or thereabouts are accessible through lua or gui/gm-editor as is, it's just a bitch to alter anything by hand.
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 360