Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1078651 times)

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.13-r1
« Reply #975 on: September 22, 2014, 09:42:32 am »

If you're trying to compile it you might need pthreads. I don't really know the details about stonesense so I'm not sure.

Nopenope

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: September 22, 2014, 09:45:41 am »

Is it possible to get dfhack working with stonesense under linux? Stonesense doesn't seem to be included in the linux build, so I tried to compile it myself, but I don't get further than "Could NOT find Threads (missing:  Threads_FOUND)".

When compiling dfhack, make sure to run "ccmake .." before running make install, so you can toggle what you want to build, you'll see there's a stonesense include option.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: September 22, 2014, 09:53:48 am »

Oh, and delete all the CMake things like CMakeCache if you've been installing things. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't recognizing a prerequisite for hours my first time because the CMakeCache had wrong things in it from the first compile attempt. This is very rarely the problem but it might fix it I guess.

hagbard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: September 22, 2014, 11:24:48 am »

If you're trying to compile it you might need pthreads. I don't really know the details about stonesense so I'm not sure.
When compiling dfhack, make sure to run "ccmake .." before running make install, so you can toggle what you want to build, you'll see there's a stonesense include option.
Oh, and delete all the CMake things like CMakeCache if you've been installing things. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't recognizing a prerequisite for hours my first time because the CMakeCache had wrong things in it from the first compile attempt. This is very rarely the problem but it might fix it I guess.

Thanks for the replies. I finally managed to force that thing through the compiler. Cmake worked after taking care of this, this, and that. For stonesense this was needed. Also a bunch of undocumented dependencies. In short: It was a mayor PITA to get it working, but now it works: Stonesense natively under linux, yeah.

Nopenope

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: September 22, 2014, 04:24:19 pm »

It may be a good idea to list said undocumented dependencies so hopefully this can be corrected in the building manual.

aiseant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: September 23, 2014, 03:55:51 am »

The box option for building things seems broken now (I tried for walls and floors, with different materials)
http://tenshedkadol.wordpress.com/

As a Urist McFrenchy, please forgive my english

Heck, only the elves would tame a leech. [...] Just for this, I'm starting up lead goblet production. Anyone who tries to sell me a tame leech deserves to die from lead poisoning.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: September 23, 2014, 03:54:09 pm »

Would anybody be able to provide a non-7zip file mirror, like a normal .zip file? Need admin rights to install 7zip, or anything, on public computers. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Euius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 23, 2014, 09:16:32 pm »

Using M)ark all in the trade window will double count any item in bins because it marks both the bin and the item itself for trading.  So long as no manual unmarking of an item in a bin is done, this will trade at that double value.  Normal operation would only mark the bin, not it's contents

This bug is present in the current 0.40.13-r1 release.  I know it's in falconne's autotrade plugin, but seeing as that plugin is in the dfhack release package, posting it here.

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: September 23, 2014, 09:47:07 pm »

Did you try that save in regular dwarf fortress without dfhack?

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: September 23, 2014, 10:03:32 pm »

The [M]ark all feature is implemented in autotrade (a DFHack plugin), so the problem can't occur without DFHack.
Euius, could you upload a save for testing purposes?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 10:08:12 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 23, 2014, 11:07:08 pm »

The [M]ark all feature is implemented in autotrade (a DFHack plugin), so the problem can't occur without DFHack.
Euius, could you upload a save for testing purposes?
I can put up a save if needed too - I noticed this but forgot to follow up on it.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 24, 2014, 04:25:15 am »

I'm trying to script exporting all site maps from legends mode, and I'm at a dead end.   Can anyone help?

From the lua interpreter at main legends screen, "for k,v in pairs(vs.sites) do print(k); end" will print "0 \n 1 \n 2 \n..." for the number of sites in that world. 

dfhack.gui.getCurViewscreen() returns "legends" for both the main screen, and also the site maps screen. 

"'LEGENDS_EXPORT_MAP'" is the key for both the world map or whatever site map is selected, and I've confirmed this by changing the binding. 

Any ideas?  My current code - based on exportlegends - is below.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 24, 2014, 04:39:17 am »

If you actually want to see the site structure whatsits, you want to print v ("value"), not k ("key"). Or you could just use printall, which gets me this:

Code: [Select]
0                        = userdata: 00000002
1                        = userdata: 00000003
2                        = userdata: 00000004
3                        = userdata: 00000005
4                        = userdata: 00000006
5                        = userdata: 00000007
6                        = userdata: 00000008
7                        = userdata: 00000009
8                        = userdata: 0000000A
9                        = userdata: 0000000B
10                       = userdata: 0000000C
11                       = userdata: 0000000D
12                       = userdata: 0000000E
13                       = userdata: 0000000F
14                       = userdata: 00000010
15                       = userdata: 00000011
16                       = userdata: 00000012

As you can see, sites are simply userdata to Lua (which I guess means the XML for them hasn't been filled out satisfactorily), so can't nothing be done with 'em.

The simplest way to do this is to tell the user to go into the sites screen, make them highlight the top one and then... press LEGENDS_EXPORT_MAP then down #vs.sites times:

for i=1,#vs.sites do
    gui.simulateInput(vs, 'LEGENDS_EXPORT_MAP')
    --I don't know what "down" is, so just put that here
end

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 24, 2014, 05:35:06 am »

Awesome, I've got it working *if* you start at the top of the sites screen. 

function export_site_maps()
    vs = dfhack.gui.getCurViewscreen()
    print('    Attempting to export site maps...')
    -- get to sites screen before the next bit
    for i=1,#vs.sites do
        gui.simulateInput(vs, 'LEGENDS_EXPORT_MAP')
        gui.simulateInput(vs, 'STANDARDSCROLL_DOWN')
    end
end

Now if I can just script the bit where you get to the sites screen...
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: September 24, 2014, 05:36:25 am »

You might want to make vs local ("local vs =" instead of just "vs =") there, since it's in a function and all. Just good practice in programming.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 360