Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1073300 times)

falcn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r5
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2014, 05:16:41 am »

Excellent. I checked the list, and there are 2 more binpatches that could make the list:
User2's manager unlimiter
I've tried this patch for OS X and it's not working for me (this is the point where I give up due to my absent binary debugging skills)

falcn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2014, 06:09:54 am »

soundsense-season appears to be doing nothing at all.
ss_fix.log file doesn't get created or updated.

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2014, 06:21:31 am »

A huge thanks to all those involved with getting r5 out the door.
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2014, 06:40:19 am »

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that soundsense-season writes to the gamelog. The "soundsense" script writes to the other file, and is distributed with the utility not with dfhack.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

falcn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2014, 07:18:12 am »

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that soundsense-season writes to the gamelog. The "soundsense" script writes to the other file, and is distributed with the utility not with dfhack.

My bad. I thought the "soundsense-season" superseded old "soundsense" script, now I have looked at the code and saw that it doesn't.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2014, 07:32:45 am »

Excellent. I checked the list, and there are 2 more binpatches that could make the list:
User2's manager unlimiter
I've tried this patch for OS X and it's not working for me (this is the point where I give up due to my absent binary debugging skills)
Here's a script I wrote that does the same thing (call it from the main manager screen with a job selected).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2014, 07:46:23 am »

https://github.com/expwnent/dfhack/commit/596ab0e1b85dff4107a65847247d4b7ec1eafa12

All the scripts I've added are in there. They should be safe for the current version. There are a lot of them, so go check them out! I also added a few convenience things like the "repeat" command / repeatUtil / etc.

I added an onReport event that happens when a combat report happens (much more often than you think: it doesn't have to be visible to the user). More exciting is the onStrike event which triggers when any unit hits another. For convenience, it also tries to compute whether they hit the target with a weapon or with a unit attack. It needs testing, so let me know how it goes.

falcn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2014, 08:12:34 am »

Here's a script I wrote that does the same thing (call it from the main manager screen with a job selected).
Thanks! Here it is in the context
Code: [Select]
keybinding add M@jobmanagement "manager-quantity"

Monkeylordmafia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2014, 08:30:53 am »

thanks for the script update, dfhack is a life saver fun prevention. Anyone help me put new scripts into the current version of dfhack so I can run them?

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2014, 09:15:31 am »

I am not sure what the criteria is to include a binary patch as part of DFHack, but this one may be interesting to some people:

Cave Fish Binary Patch (bug 5703 Underground lake, despite having fish, is always reported as "there is nothing to catch")

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2014, 10:57:10 am »

https://github.com/expwnent/dfhack/commit/596ab0e1b85dff4107a65847247d4b7ec1eafa12

All the scripts I've added are in there. They should be safe for the current version. There are a lot of them, so go check them out! I also added a few convenience things like the "repeat" command / repeatUtil / etc.

I added an onReport event that happens when a combat report happens (much more often than you think: it doesn't have to be visible to the user). More exciting is the onStrike event which triggers when any unit hits another. For convenience, it also tries to compute whether they hit the target with a weapon or with a unit attack. It needs testing, so let me know how it goes.

Having a problem running growthbug with the new repeat command. osx, dfhack-r5 Here is what I did:
  • save growthbug.lua to hack/script
  • save repeat.lua to hack/script
  • save repeatUtil.lua to hack/lua/plugins
  • add to dfhack.init: "repeat enable 1 months growthbug now"
...and dwarf fortress becomes unresponsive immediately, tried letting it run for 5 minutes to see if it returns, but no luck.

EDIT: same result with feeding-timers. Even trying to run "repeat enable" without arguments in the console freezes the game.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:12:08 am by fricy »

indyofcomo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2014, 11:12:23 am »

What's the simplest way(probably on the wiki) to find out what string I should be using with workflow?

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2014, 06:08:03 pm »

What is an "embark offset patch"?  Because I'm getting an "embark offset patch not found" when trying to use "embark anywhere" or "embark nano".
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Nalbir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2014, 06:32:30 pm »

I cannot seem to get this working on Archlinux 64bit. The game window just appears then disappears. Terminal feedback doesn't really tell me anything either.

Code: [Select]
[glen@arch df_linux-phoebus]$ ./dfhack
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Sound devices available:
OpenAL Soft
Picking OpenAL Soft. If your desired device was missing, make sure you have the appropriate 32-bit libraries installed. If you wanted a different device, configure ~/.openalrc appropriately.
Perfect OpenAL context attributes GET
Loading bindings from data/init/interface.txt
New window size: 1280x400
Font size: 16x16
Resizing grid to 80x25
Resizing font to 16x16

Resetting textures

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2014, 08:26:27 pm »

Anything in stderr.log? Some package managers use custom versions of libgraphics that don't export symbols that DFHack needs to run, and Arch might be one of those. Try the default libgraphics from http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/ and see if that works.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 360