Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1079061 times)

Henour

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.19-r1
« Reply #1725 on: December 24, 2014, 08:42:23 am »

Has the Brainwash script been removed from dfhack per default?

Got a immigrant thats basically the most miserable person in the world (Gets bad thoughts about everything, can't handle stress and so on) and wantes to give him therapy using this. I remember it still was there for on of the first new emotion releases.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: December 24, 2014, 09:46:13 am »

Use remove-stress.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: December 24, 2014, 10:03:11 am »

Has the Brainwash script been removed from dfhack per default?
It's never been included in DFHack - it's one of Vjek's scripts.
Edit: As expwnent said, remove-stress should work for your purposes. I'm not sure exactly what brainwash did, but it probably won't work with 0.40.13+.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 10:05:56 am by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: December 24, 2014, 04:09:02 pm »

As I recall, Brainwash would set the dwarf's preferences to be easily obtainable and remove those that were more exotic or hard to consistently produce; such as bracelets or other specific crafts.

Since it worked on preferences rather than happiness, I would guess that it would work with the new version, since the memory mapping for dwarfs should be up to date.
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: December 24, 2014, 04:50:54 pm »

ETA on DFhack catching up with 40.22? I know it'd obviously be after christmas though. Toady One might do an update shortly after christmas.

Nopenope

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: December 24, 2014, 06:45:24 pm »

As far as I know it all relies on the update of df-structures and the few people that usually do it are probably away, this being Christmas and all. However it seems lethosor did some preliminary work on OS X.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: December 24, 2014, 07:30:14 pm »

Does anyone know if the spawnunit script still works/was fixed? I see it when I list the commands, but I don't want to destroy my save file in case it's just a holdover.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: December 24, 2014, 11:21:44 pm »

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: December 25, 2014, 02:50:59 am »

I'm wondering if it is possible to get a siege-trigger and trade-trigger, basically a script that runs anytime a siege or traders arrive, possibly ambushers too? I saw the onInvasion in eventful, so I assume that is basically my siege-trigger. Is there a similar thing for traders and ambushers? (Would also be interesting if there was such a thing for megabeasts)

EDIT: @expwnent, has the onLoad.init been modified to accept multi-line commands?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 02:58:25 am by Roses »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: December 25, 2014, 02:54:21 am »

Does anyone know if the spawnunit script still works/was fixed? I see it when I list the commands, but I don't want to destroy my save file in case it's just a holdover.
don't know if they updated it with my patched findings but here's a working spawn something script.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: December 25, 2014, 10:23:51 pm »

I'm wondering if it is possible to get a siege-trigger and trade-trigger, basically a script that runs anytime a siege or traders arrive, possibly ambushers too? I saw the onInvasion in eventful, so I assume that is basically my siege-trigger. Is there a similar thing for traders and ambushers? (Would also be interesting if there was such a thing for megabeasts)

EDIT: @expwnent, has the onLoad.init been modified to accept multi-line commands?

Those would be neat. There is currently no things for traders. On invasion should trigger for ambushes but not megabeasts (probably). onLoad.init does not yet support multiline commands, sadly.

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: December 26, 2014, 03:37:11 am »

Those would be neat. There is currently no things for traders. On invasion should trigger for ambushes but not megabeasts (probably). onLoad.init does not yet support multiline commands, sadly.

Maybe I'll look into doing something for traders and megabeasts, but it'll go at the end of the list. Does on invasion distinguish between sieges and ambushers? Or is it just anytime someone comes on the map with an invasion id set?

No worries about the multi-line, my system works fine now, was just gonna start a big new thing soon and wanted to double check before I got going.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: December 26, 2014, 08:18:35 am »

Yeah it just goes based on invasion id. It doesn't distinguish between types of invaders.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: December 26, 2014, 09:24:59 pm »

Would there be a way to make an announce-trigger that fires whenever it matches the text of an announcement?  Not sure how useful it'd be without a host of ids/parameters to pass to its script, but at the least one could distinguish between types of invasions.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: December 26, 2014, 09:51:48 pm »

I'm not sure what language (if any) that uses, but assuming you receive a report ID in Lua, a match can be determined with df.report.find(id).text:match('text to search for').
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 360