Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1078596 times)

Rusty_knight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r2
« Reply #2205 on: February 20, 2015, 11:37:10 am »

Is there a way to change an ordinary item or its quality into artifact one?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:40:38 am by Rusty_knight »
Crazy-ass weirdo beaver is my totem animal!

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: February 21, 2015, 01:01:17 am »

Is there a reliable way to add reactions from the raws into buildings after genning a world?  I accidentally forgot one until I was quite a ways into a fort.  I could also have sworn there used to be a way to get DFHack to reparse the reactions and add them for you somehow, but I might just be imagining things.

I found the addReactionToShop function in the eventful Lua plugin, but when I run it I only see "Reaction" added to the building, not the real reaction.  Said reaction is always red and can't be added.

I'm guessing this is because the game hasn't even loaded the reaction I added.  Does that plugin only let you add reactions that were part of the world when you genned it, or those created dynamically in a Lua script?

Maybe I can just change an existing reaction I don't want and use it to add that to the building...
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Warmist

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of unfinished jobs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: February 21, 2015, 04:01:06 am »

Is there a reliable way to add reactions from the raws into buildings after genning a world?  I accidentally forgot one until I was quite a ways into a fort.  I could also have sworn there used to be a way to get DFHack to reparse the reactions and add them for you somehow, but I might just be imagining things.

I found the addReactionToShop function in the eventful Lua plugin, but when I run it I only see "Reaction" added to the building, not the real reaction.  Said reaction is always red and can't be added.

I'm guessing this is because the game hasn't even loaded the reaction I added.  Does that plugin only let you add reactions that were part of the world when you genned it, or those created dynamically in a Lua script?

Maybe I can just change an existing reaction I don't want and use it to add that to the building...
There is one way: "devel\inject-raws.lua"
First backup everything! Then do "devel\inject-wars reaction REACTION_NAME". Then edit raws (i.e. add it do reactions.txt or other.txt and to civ and to building). Then save and reload.

jomen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: February 22, 2015, 06:06:01 am »

Hi Everyone !

Want to know something. Is there a way to get a creature imprisoned or captured with Dfhack . Or if i cant capture , teleport somewhere in a locked place ?

Edit : Actually , i already try to teleport the unit but it doesn't work , i totally don't understand the teleport script.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:08:06 am by jomen »

TheKaspa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: February 22, 2015, 07:41:30 am »

Is there a way to "count" with a script the workshops that need fuel to work?
I would like to automate the increment of COAL bar in a workflow instruction, so that by building another smelter the workflow instruction could be raised by, say, 10 coal bars.
Tai'shar DwarfFortress

I've heard Minecart Airlines Express offers nice trips to nobility. Alternative trips include a voyage over the volcano. Call 1-800-I-THE-GUINEAPIG-VOLUNTEER and book now!
My fucking armok, you broke the game.

Badger Storm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: February 22, 2015, 07:32:24 pm »

Good news: I got a new computer!  OS X Yosemite.  Much lighter, and with nicer sound to boot.

Bad news: apparently the exterminate command doesn't work after migrating all my stuff to this new computer.  Any ideas?

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: February 22, 2015, 08:59:15 pm »

That would be https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/issues/560. Try the ruby library from here (click "raw", download, unarchive, save the resulting .dylib file at "/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/libruby.1.dylib" - you'll have to create a few of those folders).
A working ruby library (i.e. that one) should be included in the next release.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:00:51 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: February 24, 2015, 06:34:12 pm »

There is one way: "devel\inject-raws.lua"
First backup everything! Then do "devel\inject-wars reaction REACTION_NAME". Then edit raws (i.e. add it do reactions.txt or other.txt and to civ and to building). Then save and reload.

Thanks, that's precisely what I was looking for.  Worked like a charm!
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Thormgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: February 27, 2015, 05:57:53 pm »

once upon a time, in the trading screen, DFHACK enabled ctrl-enter to select an item (or whole stack) and advance to the next item in the list.  it made buying up all the fish and cheese in a caravan much easier.
now ctrl-enter selects the entire caravan for some reason.

is there a new keybinding for the old action?

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: February 27, 2015, 06:36:45 pm »

DFHack previously used Shift-Enter, which now selects all items (this is a feature in vanilla DF, introduced at some point in the 0.40.xx series). You can now use Shift-Down (or Shift-Up) to accomplish the same thing.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 06:47:49 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Thormgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: February 28, 2015, 12:36:38 am »

DFHack previously used Shift-Enter, which now selects all items (this is a feature in vanilla DF, introduced at some point in the 0.40.xx series). You can now use Shift-Down (or Shift-Up) to accomplish the same thing.

THANK YOU KIND SIR

danaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: February 28, 2015, 07:39:02 am »

...any chance of getting a related shortcut to buy a container and move past the items inside the container?

scamtank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: March 01, 2015, 12:45:07 am »

Uniforms. Uniforms?
The unk_4 in an entity's uniform data seems to be the "role" id that either says what it's linked to or determines the pieces. There's at least four types that I've seen.

Type 0 occurs all over the place, mostly entities centered around proc-gen lords and forced administrators of all races. Hoods, cloaks or both, at least one decorated with the civ symbol. Capes can also be used where available, but robes and dresses don't seem eligible. The materials aren't restricted, but the items may be limited to certain specific colors which are always available in dye form to the parent civ.

Types 1 and 2 I've seen only associated with religious sites. They're similar to above.

Type 3 is the most common one, seen usually with the actual human/dwarven kingdoms, but never with elves. They consist of the highest ARMORLEVEL stuff available, usually breastplates and helmets. One or both garments have the civ symbol. They don't have an armorlevel requirement per se, but they're always restricted to "material_class = 16" (Armor).

e: welp, found one right off the bat. Sure enough, they're outfitted with helmets and mail shirts.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 12:53:44 am by scamtank »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: March 02, 2015, 01:50:03 am »

Does teleport.lua not work? Or better yet, is there a way to instantly smooth certain stone walls? I want my well cistern smoothed but I can't get a dwarf down there.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: March 02, 2015, 02:09:17 am »

Ah, bad news is that no, it doesn't seem to work for anyone I've seen, good news is: kinda, but unfortunately it will turn the wall into a bunch of columns if you just use tiletypes to do it.

If I needed to move a dorf somewhere badly enough I'd just use gm-editor to change their position if I couldn't find how to get someone down there otherwise.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 360