Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1073335 times)

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r2
« Reply #2370 on: March 28, 2015, 10:58:31 am »

re advfort: Are workshop products limited by civ? Playing an outsider adventurer, haven't tried it with an adventurer from a civ. A lot of things are not showing up in the lists, including all weapons and armor.

Surprisingly, no booze is available. I had a barrel and several boozables in my backpack, also tried putting them on the workshop's center tile, but didn't get any option other than 'Extract from Plant'.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: March 29, 2015, 03:34:15 am »

Yeah, they're definitely linked to civ, you can see it with other stuff too, I had a typo in one of the lightly modded wanderer's friend/mod reactions I was tinkering with to make a large dagger with bone and a rock, I left out the _large part after dagger apparently so it just cycled through the different weapon types available by default, so dorfs made axes, hammers, short swords, spears, picks, while elfs made spears, bows, long swords, and so forth.

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: March 29, 2015, 10:12:17 am »

I figured that was the case with weapon/armor, but booze? Even before the plant explosion, dwarves could put anything through a still, and now they can embark in completely unfamiliar biomes and make alcohol out of anything they forage. Are dwarves explicitly all-inclusive, and do any other civs really have limitations with regard to booze? Or am I doing something wrong?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: March 29, 2015, 11:46:13 am »

Outsiders start with a weird civ that I think is hardcoded (or if there is any way to alter it I haven't heard of it being found so I simply assume it is hardcoded) and it only has access to a few things.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: March 29, 2015, 06:25:01 pm »

Outsiders start with a weird civ that I think is hardcoded (or if there is any way to alter it I haven't heard of it being found so I simply assume it is hardcoded) and it only has access to a few things.
you mean no civ? they start with no Civ at all which is why they don't get the chance to claim rights as those who start with one.
something about claiming a site makes a new entity I guess branching off of an old Civ. it's one of the things that caused vampires to no fight you if you outed them as an outcast, mostly due to they suddenly lose their Civ alignment and act like their an Wild animal this also happens to normal peasants if you slap a -1 to their Civ_id.  it was the thing that made Civil bogeymen before.
then there's the bit where if you do attempt to claim a new site it kinda boots you out of the position you had in the old entity, or how I see it when I had an adventurer lose access to their starting camp after becoming a lord in the hamlet next door then lost the ability to claim any more sites.

or it could be pulling from the Cave citizen Entity Raw and those has to have some kind of workshop to function making all that leather.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:32:03 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.24-r3
« Reply #2375 on: March 30, 2015, 12:12:55 pm »

New release! See first post for details, changelog, and download link.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 12:18:32 pm by expwnent »

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: March 30, 2015, 01:02:23 pm »

Great work as always.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2377 on: March 30, 2015, 08:09:22 pm »

Awesome :)

Especially the catsplosion update and modtools/reaction-product-trigger.

There are a couple of things missing in dfhack that I use, custom scripts from 34.11 that still work in 40.24. Startdwarf for example, I think you are still missing the offsets for windows, which I do have. UristDaVincis Add-X-to-Civ scripts, you can add specific materials (or remove them) from civs. Or add pets, mounts, minions, etc.

Not sure if Autofixhandedness is included in dfhack, but I think I remember that I had to copy it too. (custom gloves get left/right assigned) as did slayrace.

What would be required for you to add them in the next official release?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: March 30, 2015, 08:12:43 pm »

For them to work.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: March 30, 2015, 08:17:12 pm »

Fricy added the start_dwarf_count offset for Windows. "slayrace" is now "exterminate" (and has been included in DFHack under one of these names since 0.34.11, or possibly earlier).

Also (not mentioned in the first post), there is an OS X build on Github, as well as builds without Stonesense for OS X and Linux.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:20:30 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

FukkenSaved

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: March 30, 2015, 09:12:19 pm »

Autohauler is still a work in progress and I'd appreciate any ideas offered. It currently discourages hauling too much and for practical usage I'd recommend disabling AH and enabling hauling for most dwarves when too much of a backlog accumulates, maybe every two months. There still needs to be a backlog to ensure full employment, although clearly we want food hauled as soon as possible.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: March 30, 2015, 09:24:56 pm »

Oh my bloodgod... a search function in gm-editor... there are... no words... should have waited until the next version... so I could have sent a poet.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: April 02, 2015, 01:02:20 pm »

YES! Finally the new building-hacks!

It will be a new age for powered workshops! (animal treadmills here I come)
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #2383 on: April 02, 2015, 02:36:35 pm »

Just a question: Is spawnunit working properly now?  As in, creatures don't become hostile when loading a saved file?

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: April 02, 2015, 03:25:03 pm »

Just a question: Is spawnunit working properly now?  As in, creatures don't become hostile when loading a saved file?

No.
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 360