Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1079225 times)

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.43.03-r1
« Reply #5205 on: February 06, 2017, 03:02:43 am »

uhh gui/gm-editor dfhack.gui.getCurViewscreen() at the calendar then change either the tick or a year to 0 and you will instantly jump to the adv menu.
"gui/gm-editor scr" does the same thing, by the way.
Thanks.

ab9rf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • ab9rf@github
« Reply #5206 on: February 06, 2017, 07:43:07 am »

The auto-melt for stockpiles doesn't seem to do anything.. I let it run for a month or two. Auto-trade works though. I'm on alpha 4.
It works for me fairly reliably. Note that while auto-melt marks things for melting, it doesn't queue up melt object jobs at a furnace. You have to use some other mechanism to arrange for that.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: February 07, 2017, 04:45:40 am »

The auto-melt for stockpiles doesn't seem to do anything.. I let it run for a month or two. Auto-trade works though. I'm on alpha 4.
It works for me fairly reliably. Note that while auto-melt marks things for melting, it doesn't queue up melt object jobs at a furnace. You have to use some other mechanism to arrange for that.
Workflow (without a quota) will make repeat jobs suspend instead of cancelling when there are no inputs, and automatically resume when there are - which is perfect for automelt.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: February 07, 2017, 03:37:33 pm »

Except last I knew that didn't work anymore... Maybe it was fixed.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

necrotic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: February 09, 2017, 12:19:58 am »

Except last I knew that didn't work anymore... Maybe it was fixed.

Workflow? It definitely works, even in 0.43.05. I use it all the time. I think it was partially busted when the new workorder system was added, but not for long.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: February 09, 2017, 01:57:33 am »

It wasn't ever broken, as far as I know. The keybinding was removed because there was concern that it would be broken or unnecessary, but I haven't seen any reports of that.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

necrotic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: February 09, 2017, 10:52:49 am »

Ah right. I knew there was something with workflow a while back.

ab9rf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • ab9rf@github
« Reply #5212 on: February 09, 2017, 07:53:48 pm »

Workflow (without a quota) will make repeat jobs suspend instead of cancelling when there are no inputs, and automatically resume when there are - which is perfect for automelt.
You can also use DF's built-in job manager to get essentially the same effect now. Queue up a repeating "melt object" job with an input threshold on "meltable items" or something like that.

I haven't used workflow at all since 43.xx; the built-in manager can do almost as much and is in some ways better.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: February 11, 2017, 09:02:22 pm »

A couple people have been reporting a Linux crash that was fixed a couple weeks ago, so I decided it would be a good time for another build:

https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/releases/tag/0.43.05-beta1

Hopefully this one is more stable than others. We seem to have moved past the catastrophic issue stage, so this is now a "beta" build. Do keep checking for problems, though.

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: February 13, 2017, 06:14:35 pm »

Question about item-trigger. I know having more than one condition on a single item-trigger call isn't supported (i.e. you can't have -itemType and -material defined), but what if I create two seperate item-triggers, one that triggers on equip of an item type and one that triggers on equip of an item material? If I have an item of the correct type and material will both be triggered?

EDIT: Follow up question, will using modtools/equip-item trigger an -onEquip modtools/item-trigger?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:34:14 pm by Roses »

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: February 16, 2017, 08:38:10 pm »

A couple people have been reporting a Linux crash that was fixed a couple weeks ago, so I decided it would be a good time for another build:

Hopefully this one is more stable than others. We seem to have moved past the catastrophic issue stage, so this is now a "beta" build. Do keep checking for problems, though.

Update: Windows builds are now available, thanks to Quietust.

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: February 16, 2017, 09:28:13 pm »

Update: Windows builds are now available, thanks to Quietust.
Awesome. Many thanks to both of you.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: February 22, 2017, 07:38:02 pm »

Is it possible to pause a script at a certain line, let DF run for a given amount of frames, and then resume the script? I know I can use dfhack.timeout() to basically do what I want, but I was hoping for a smoother option.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: February 22, 2017, 07:59:37 pm »

The script API allows that with script.sleep

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: February 23, 2017, 10:27:11 am »

Hmmm, I'm probably a tard because I couldn't find more info on the script.sleep stuff in any of the docs, but it gave me a reason to learn more about timeouts which let me get questport working even if you're not in travel mode when you pull up the quest log and use it, had to fiddle with the timing some but the brief flicker when it is first used on foot is a small price to pay for zooping around the quest log and ending up where you're looking. Dunno why I thought I could just put myself into travel mode and do an hour wait, can't pull up the log that way, and incidentally yes I do know about the dfhack.screen and sendInput options, call it superstitious but the timing on those didn't work as well as just slapping in the simulated inputs, and when I tried to clean up the code a bit I lost the ability to use it without being in travel mode first so I had to roll it back and figure it out again.
Code: (questport.lua) [Select]
local gui=require 'gui'
local qp=df.global.gview.view.child
local qmap=dfhack.gui.getCurViewscreen()
local qarm=df.global.world.armies.all
if df.viewscreen_adventure_logst:is_instance(qmap) then
local qx=qmap.cursor_x*48
local qy=qmap.cursor_y*48
local rx=qmap.player_region_x*48
local ry=qmap.player_region_y*48
df.global.ui_advmode.unk_1=qx
df.global.ui_advmode.unk_2=qy
if df.global.ui_advmode.menu==0 then
gui.simulateInput(qp.child,'LEAVESCREEN')
df.global.ui_advmode.menu=26
df.global.ui_advmode.travel_not_moved=true
gui.simulateInput(qp,'CURSOR_DOWN')
dfhack.timeout(15,'frames',function()
gui.simulateInput(qp,'A_TRAVEL_LOG') end)
-- print('Ready to teleport!') end)
elseif df.global.ui_advmode.menu==26 then
for k,v in ipairs(qarm) do
if v.flags[0] then
local my_arm=df.global.world.armies.all[k].pos
if (rx~=qx or ry~=qy) then do
my_arm.x=qx
my_arm.y=qy
qmap.player_region_x=qmap.cursor_x
qmap.player_region_y=qmap.cursor_y
     end
end
    end
end
    end
end
Only bug I know of atm is that you can't use it if you've gotten the "you cannot travel til you leave this site" message, not sure which flag or whatnot has to be flipped to fix that, but assuming you don't try to travel out before using it, the script will zoop you out just fine.
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 360