Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I combine some related skills?

Yes. (Spot/Listen>Perception, Move Silently/Hide>Stealth, etc.)
- 0 (0%)
No.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 22, 2014, 11:22:33 am

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: To Kill a Psion. D&D 3.5 OOC Thread. The GM has his shit together. Somewhat.  (Read 39583 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys. Calm your pants. I just sat down. I'm starting it. Don't get too excited. It's just combat.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't get extra attacks from TWF on a charge by the way.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

SO we only had the hound and the skydudes, correct?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't get extra attacks from TWF on a charge by the way.
I figured that out after I had written it.

SO we only had the hound and the skydudes, correct?
You figure that there are other psions in the crowd causing terror, but for the most part, the hounds and skydudes.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Should we be running? I get the feeling that we're in the CR level where we should be running.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is a spot where the course of the campaign can be seriously affected by your actions. It's totally your choice.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

To what extent are psions in this world capable of reasoned thought, and to what extent does this discrimination cut? I assume they would likely strike us down without a second thought, simply because we're in the right place and not psions ourselves?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To what extent are psions in this world capable of reasoned thought?
They completely capable of reasoned thought.
To what extent does this discrimination cut?
I don't understand the question.
I assume they would likely strike us down without a second thought, simply because we're in the right place and not psions ourselves?
Getting them to not would be difficult, since you are with the Hunt.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

The second question was one about the underlying tensions of the two groups. To what extent do psions categorically hate people who are not psions for being associated with a group which wishes to exterminate them? To what extent are the people of this setting under the influence of propaganda? Would psions be willing to take us prisoner, for example, or would they strike us down? If a psion were injured, would a non-psion be inclined to take them in and tend to their injuries?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To what extent do psions categorically hate people who are not psions for being associated with a group which wishes to exterminate them?
To the same extan that group x categorically hate people who are not group x for being associated with a group which wishes to exterminate them.
To what extent are the people of this setting under the influence of propaganda?
I'd need a Knowledge: Local check for that.
Would psions be willing to take us prisoner, for example, or would they strike us down?
I can't tell you that, because the RNG will decide that. But if you make a convincing surrender, then you may be taken prisoner.
If a psion were injured, would a non-psion be inclined to take them in and tend to their injuries?
I can't tell you this, without the K:L check from before.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Very well. Serves me right for not playing a bardy sort.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Before I update, I'd like a consensus that you are going to attack the psionic forces, or not.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Well, I'm not going to, at least. Pure defense here, for now.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Update today. Sorry about the delay; I was hoping you would confirm your consensus on your plan of action.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

I'd say we're still not sure what's going on yet, in-game.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33