Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Roll to Destroy the World! Turn 23: The Turns Keep Taking Too Long  (Read 27250 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Destroy the World! Turn 18: Weaknesses
« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2014, 03:49:46 pm »

"And that was the way things were supposed to be! Do you not talk at all with the overlord before doing your raids? He should have warned you off of attacking here!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

blazing glory

« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2014, 08:20:50 pm »

Bellow out for my troops once more,meanwhile start loading whatever valuables are in the village onto the airship.

((You should probably list the airship as one of my assets.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 05, 2014, 12:44:33 am »

"No, I don't talk with him! Besides, I was wandering the country!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2014, 12:46:34 am »

Bellow out for my troops once more,meanwhile start loading whatever valuables are in the village onto the airship.

Technically, the airship was something you could have "looted" to turn into resources. But if you want it, I'll add it next turn to your assets
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

blazing glory

« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2014, 12:56:50 am »

Technically, the airship was something you could have "looted" to turn into resources. But if you want it, I'll add it next turn to your assets

((Due to numerous delays and such,pretty much everyone has money generating buildings while I haven't even looted a village,I need something to compensate.))

((Now that I look at it this airship is a boss level enemy that I don't have to pay for.))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2014, 02:22:33 pm »

((Due to numerous delays and such,pretty much everyone has money generating buildings while I haven't even looted a village,I need something to compensate.))
((Nope. Only the two players who started with money generating buildings have them. Help out with the Elye war so I can start handing out land.))

((Edit: Or don't. Traitors don't get given land.))
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:29:17 pm by Nirur Torir »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2014, 03:22:20 pm »

"Wrong Country!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

blazing glory

« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2014, 06:54:25 pm »

((Nope. Only the two players who started with money generating buildings have them. Help out with the Elye war so I can start handing out land.))

((Well everyone at least has more money then me.))

((At some point I got 5 magic resource's,when did that happen?))

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2014, 08:58:22 pm »

((Well everyone at least has more money then me.))

((At some point I got 5 magic resource's,when did that happen?))
You started with them. Literally, they have been in your inventory, for the entire game up to this point.

Waiting on bulborbish

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2014, 09:03:28 pm »

Finish the weaklings

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2014, 05:20:15 pm »

Turn 19: Rout
Finally notice the other people fighting, while continuing to kill the guards.
Finally notice the other people fighting, while continuing to kill the guards.
"Oi!"
still be staying behind the other servant of the overlord, whos name I still don't know, keeping him between me and the virtuous fighter.

finish off the last of the guards if they're still standing, then continue my bolt barrage on the hunter. watch her very closely, and switch alignments if she gets clever and starts using dark-based attacks. if she alternates between attack types, then I guess I'm going to be switching alignments a lot. try to stay the same alignment as the attacks being used on me, and if that means I need to use dark bolts instead of light bolts sometimes, then do it. they'll probably hurt the hunter more anyway.
Impish Roll: (3)

(2 vs. 4) The guards quickly gain the upperhand again against you (Enemy Damage: 1 vs. 5), but you manage to dodge any blows before they would have wounded you. (5+1+1 vs. 2) (Damage: 6 vs. 2) Valyrie manages to finish of the remainder of the guard. (1FHP-4=0FHP)

(Enemy Attack: 5+1 vs. 3+1) The undead hunter begins chanting a familiar spell again. This time, a familiar spell is launched, the stunning spell which she originally used! Thankfully, the spell isn't really effective against undead, but you find it tougher to move. (-1 to rolls until recovered)

(Enemy Attack: 4+1 vs. 2) (Enemy Damage: 2 vs. 5) The virtuous fighter charges to attack Masasit. Thankfully, he dodges the final attack.

Dance around the question and ask one of my own.
"Ah! I never said that I work for anyone, just that I work with them, now, what are your people called? Are you a type of forest Elf?"
Mental Instability Roll: (4)

(6) "I am a elf, yes." The prisoner seems to mumble something beneath her breath, It is hardly audible, but you manage to hear a bit. "My people... Overlord..."

(3) You call again into the sky for them. While hardly your most impressive bellow, you do eventually see in the distance your troops slowly making there way to the village. You decide to tally up what you got through this venture. (5) All and all, you manage to salvage quite an amazing haul for a village, (3/0 Resources), and you also got the (unfortunately damaged by your earlier attack) airship. You troops begin loading the resources on the vessel. (Obtained Asset: Damaged Airship)

Give illusory buffs to Garland and Chad, making them look like I've transformed them into demonic shadow creatures.
The ice imps are to continue freezing enemy shields.
Chad is to lead my forces on a charge through enemy lines, creating enough of an opening for Masasit's foxes to get through and chase down any runners.

Finish the weaklings
Unlucky Roll: (2), Unlucky Activates!

(6-1+1) You make a mighty illusion, causing both Garland and Chad appear to be some sort of massive demonic shadow creatures! Garland, appearing to be some sort of dark giant, and Chad, which for the most part is just a larger version of himself, both proceed to attempt to terrify the enemy! (Enemy Morale Roll: 1-1, Critical Failure!) The enemy, so utter terrified at the image in front of them, all immediately attempt to retreat!

(3 vs. 1) The Ice Imps, sensing opportunity, freeze as much of the enemy as they can, stopping quite a few dead it their tracks! (6 vs. 6-1) (2 vs. 5-1) Chad begins his own charge through the enemy, knocking aside but not actually killing many enemies! They now could theoretically trap the troops which were currently fleeing.

Masasit's foxes proceed to unleash fire(4 vs. 3) (3 vs. 4), though it only serves to melt some disoriented troops out of the freeze.

(6 vs. 4-1)(5 vs. 3-1) Garland quickly gets another slash in at the fleeing force. (13FHP-3= 10, all fleeing, 2FHP soon to escape)

This turn took way too long to make, for how simple it was. As always, tell me if there is anything wrong.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Destroy the World! Turn 12: War
« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2014, 06:01:35 pm »

Chad is to lead the forces sent with home in preventing anyone else from escaping alive.
The ice imps and I will engage in magical slaughter.

Spoiler: Accounting (click to show/hide)

blazing glory

Re: Roll to Destroy the World! Turn 19: Rout
« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2014, 06:06:50 pm »

Have my men use the houses as material to repair the airship.

Meanwhile I look around for a handbook to fly this thing.

Send out my spies to find if there are any other rebel Darklands minions.

Spend 2/2 to make myself armor that augment's my speed and magical protection. (by 1+ of course.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 06:23:44 pm by blazing glory »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2014, 02:32:45 am »

Sacrifice one tail, banish the undead hunter to the void.
"Feh! Begone!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2014, 05:46:00 am »

Ride the other servant of the overlord, granting him my +1 to magic and letting me grow in power off of his attacks.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16