Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Igynpadca: Elltycopi(ae)  (Read 13529 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: Igynpadca: Elltycopi(ae)
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2014, 01:52:43 pm »

Some how, I managed to get to the middle of SCHRODINGER Map , build a cloning factory, and accidentally cause the cloning machines to clone tons and tons of raiding poss tier Ice harbingers, they pretty much pillaged anything on top of the map, and in some cases, under the map, but right now were all trying to stop the factory, but i think the Harbingers are targeting the Statues now, Red team already wiped out, green almost, and purple is already fucked up.
Atleast the Icelings are having fun...
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2014, 08:45:55 am »

Quote from: Typical Game Developer

• Magnet Rifle: can now toggle between Push, Pull and Stop mode
      • Stop mode stops and prevents the target from moving until the mode is changed or the user switches targets.
    • Magnet Rifle: the push/pull power is now doubled on metallic creatures and items
    • Magnet Rifle: can now be upgraded to Magnetgun.
    • New item: Magnetgun.
      • Has 1.5x the displacement power of Magnet Rifle and can affect up to 5 targets at once.
    • Creatures and items displaced from using the Magnet Rifle will now properly take and deal damage as if thrown.

• Trillion: passive blade gain, 20/40/60 blades per minute -> 60/120/180 blades per minute
    • Trillion: blade gain on hero kill, 30/60/90 -> 33.33%/66.66%/100% of killed hero's maximum HP
    • Trillion: blade gain on hero kill assist, 15/30/45 -> 15%/30%/45% of killed hero's maximum HP
    • Trillion: A Trillion Blades, attack speed, 50/75/100 blades per second -> 100/135/170 blades per second
    • Trillion: Any blade that misses now has a 30% to return to Trillion

Some big-time Magnet Rifle buffs this patch.
    And I think they broke Trillion. Though he deserves those buffs.

Alas, MR/MG is now going to be both a blessing and a curse for him - you can either use it yourself to amplify your blade damage (when not using your ult) or send them back at him.

Still, I'm expecting a ton of Magnet Rifle troll builds.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
    • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
      • View Profile
    « Reply #212 on: January 24, 2014, 01:36:06 pm »

((Why ISNT this a game already?))
    Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
    Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
    Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
    • Call me River.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #213 on: January 24, 2014, 01:45:08 pm »

((Well, I tried to make it into a (forum) game some time ago, but it failed miserably. Feel free to revive and make it good.))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #214 on: January 24, 2014, 08:17:42 pm »

((Well, I tried to make it into a (forum) game some time ago, but it failed miserably. Feel free to revive and make it good.))

((I think I'll do just that.

Well, I'm going to make a few heroes, at least. And a map. I'd like to run one game, and then maybe pass it on to somebody else.))
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 08:22:53 pm by Elephant Parade »

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
    • Call me River.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #215 on: February 08, 2014, 08:05:38 am »

Bump because two things:

• The launch of IWYNVADPAT (Incomprehensible Website That You Never Visted And Don't Pay Attention To), the real-time stat tracking and spectating website
    • Patch 2.543.36262f.326b.525as, bringing us the long-awaited OmniEditor! Create maps, items, abilities and entire heroes with ease!

Anyone else is excited?
    Personally I couldn't care less about IWYNDVAPDAT, but it's a cool thing, I guess, I like pretty numbers.

But boy, the OmniEditor, dohohohoho! I'm off to check it out!

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #216 on: February 08, 2014, 03:02:44 pm »

Adding shit tons of random ores to the game is fun.

Here's a list:

WHYAREYOUMININGDUCKLINGS
    Lottery Ore
    Frozen Liquid Ore
    Explodium
    Spikesyourchestwithalotofspearsite
    Callingameteortodestroyyourbaseite
    Death Metal, ROCK AND ROLL BABY!!!!!
    Magnified Explodium
    Crack-a-lack-a

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
    • Call me River.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #217 on: February 13, 2014, 03:53:36 am »

Come on, when I come back to the game after a week, I would expect the Skill Trinity to be nerfed:
    Skillman Wisakejak
    Skillstick Elder Wand
    Gankbox Trojan Gift

"HI, I THROW BOX NOW AND YOU DIE, THANKS!"
    (basically, let your teammates enter the Trojan Gift, disguise as a creep (Wisak really needs his ult to be reworked at some point) and wait for the enemy team to run into you. After that, SURPRISE GANGBANG! And if you ever get low, don't worry! You always have Elder Wand and its lolburst, right?

God-fucking-damnit.
    The worst part is that the Elder Wand is getting buffed and not nerfed in the next patch. Come on, now.
    « Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:55:33 am by DarkDXZ »

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
    • Call me River.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #218 on: February 22, 2014, 07:52:29 am »

Oh crap.
    Oh crap.
    Oh crap.

TGD just announced the greatest thing since Elltycopiae itself - The Content Contest!
    Basically, you can submit an idea for a new hero, item and monster/minion. The top 10/25/30 (from each respective category) will be added to the game, all for free! I can't wait!

I'm currently brainstorming some ideas. You can only submit 100 total ideas (for all categories), which kinda handicaps my imagination, but hey! Always worth a shot!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
      • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
    « Reply #219 on: February 23, 2014, 08:38:12 pm »

Well.... Aparently  i collapsed the ENTIRE MAP into hell, by stripping hte bottom, exploding it, and hten mining it again, Good bye Trees, mountains and A nice pretty map! Welcome Rubble, explosions, Visible ore and hellish amounts of demons!

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
    • Call me River.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #220 on: April 01, 2014, 01:42:54 am »

Hey, is this game still alive?
    I haven't played it in months, so chances are my builds and strategies are probably outdated by now. Someone mind helping me catching up with the backlog of updates?

I know for a fact that Gun Tzu is not as strong as I remember him being. I mean, the Mobile Fortress itself still packs a punch with its cannons, but they really overdid with the nerf to those poor frogs that spawn soon after the Fortress goes to sh*t. Really got me killed a number of times.
    And the Guntana ranged attack nerf. Not. Acceptable.

At least Helchistrasza is still as much fun as she used to, if not better. Perfectly-timed Mistcloak can turn entire teamfights around. I'm surprised they still haven't done anything about that 50% dodge chance for 4 turns flat. That + any AoE heals is just sick.

The map generator feels like a much bigger b!tch than before, though. I mean, it really loves to screw some heroes over completely, especially those with secondary resources. That one game where my team spawned in a desert and 4 out of 8 of us were water-using heroes? That was a pain and I'm happy this game ended quickly (we got stomped hard by Hatemail-rushing Trillion and his summoner teammates).

I also heard that TGD is currently working on a tabletop version of Elltycopiae, and I honestly cannot wait until it's released. Heck, I'm in the beta tests somehow!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
      • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
    « Reply #221 on: April 02, 2014, 03:36:19 pm »

Its kind of funny, bur horribly sad, our team spawned RIGHT smack dab on a sky island, said sky island was about as big as a car, and the thing was UNSTABLE, good thing almost every one of our heros were air raiders, and hey, It can only be acessed through the now hundred of anti air missile placements, c:

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
    • Call me River.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #222 on: July 04, 2014, 03:23:31 pm »

* DarkDXZ uses his awesome necromantic powers to bring this thread back from the dead!
    * DarkDXZ is successful!

So, Elltycopiae. It went down for a few months and nobody really knew why, but apparently the devs got into trouble with their publisher, GGC. You can read more about it over here.

If you're too lazy to read through that (or the website is down for whatever reason) the gist of that post is that Elltycopiae is no longer to be associated with the Igynpadca franchise and TGD is now an independent studio. So yeah, whether this will affect the quality of the game is up in the air.

The good news is that the game servers are finally back up, though the game itself is in the same state as it was in April when things went silent.
    Doesn't change the fact that it's still an amazing MOBA title that you should totally play.

In the meantime, Archside continues to be fun, despite all of its flaws and the occassional jerk Ivan who will gladly throw all your minions back at you. So yeah.
    I mean what, you mean that Trojan Gift ganks aren't fun? (I realized that if you burst down the TG holder before the unloading time ends you will kill not only the holder of Gift but also everyone who was sitting inside it...So you can pretty much give the enemy team a free wipeout if you aren't careful, but damn, those surprise 5-man ganks and the chat reactions are simply priceless.)

And turns out I'm not so rusty with Dragoon as I thought. Heh. Godhand is still strong, but I'm realizing that rushing double Tarot Deck is a ridiculously good choice as well, even if it strips you from a good deal of your midgame potential.

If anyone is playing this still (and you totally should), I'm DarkDXZ on the EU-Mid (Tentro) server, mostly sticking to Dragoon, Renox and the occasional Ivan.
    Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]