Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we make a "so many people between" rule?

3 posts by other people (that weren't the same as the ones before you last time) between your own posts
- 5 (41.7%)
2 posts by other people (that weren't the same as the ones before you last time) between your own posts
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Children of the Stars (OOC)  (Read 16191 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Children of the Stars (OOC)
« Reply #225 on: July 05, 2014, 12:15:27 am »

Ok space is bad.....
No zerg overlords for me yet then. Well half of the bloons population already go to space so i guess they are not returning...
Also bloon are now about size of a balloon at full size so they are not very big so prssure have less effect, they are adapting to equalise pressure internal and external
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 05, 2014, 12:17:55 am »

What?  Nonexistant, there would be just as much air in the moon's atmosphere as on Earth, since it had about the same gravity, and all that gas coming from things being on fire. A lot of it would be sulfur, of course, or similar gases. But why would it be any thinner?

Varee...equalising internal and external pressure doesn't really work, since there is no pressure outside in space. And the very membrane that helped keep things inside would be trying to explode.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 05, 2014, 12:48:35 am »

I am resigning from the game
I have lost interest, not sure why but no point in continuing when it is not fun anymore
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

nearlyNonexistent

• Bay Watcher
  • "What for, robbery?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 05, 2014, 12:50:03 am »

What?  Nonexistant, there would be just as much air in the moon's atmosphere as on Earth, since it had about the same gravity, and all that gas coming from things being on fire. A lot of it would be sulfur, of course, or similar gases. But why would it be any thinner?

A gas giant has a /lot/ more air than Earth.

EDIT:

Alright Ranger, I'll notify the official unofficial waiting list and your next of kin. Until the official unofficial waitinglisted person responds, the Flock are to be assumed on autopilot.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:01:24 am by nearlyNonexistent »
Famous for stupidity and humor.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 05, 2014, 11:50:46 am »

Oh, I see. Relatively thinner atmosphere.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 05, 2014, 11:56:11 am »

Pain? Pfff, dead? Pfff Interesting thing? Oh yeah let go toward it who care about pain or death, this is !FUN!

/\
Bloon's logic so...... Well at least i made a not so suicidal caste that will make sure they don't go extinct
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]