Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1180994 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 66 Reverse fishing
« Reply #1080 on: March 16, 2015, 01:49:01 pm »

((Forest has secrets. And ents. Lots of ents. Ents and secrets. And an ocasional bear, but you are not looking for those.))

Addit:It seems that vote for attacks/round has finaly passed. 1 attack + 1 spell it is.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 16, 2015, 02:09:43 pm »

((Poor Etszu. Sometimes you have fun, sometimes you are the fun. Yeah, you can roll up a new char if you so desire, I'll just have Etszu lose control to treant completly if you do))
((Ah, thank you. I think I have a short char thing to remind me about WTH the Gambler is lying around here, so I think I'll run him after I watch this to the grisly end.))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: March 16, 2015, 04:05:43 pm »

((Forest has secrets. And ents. Lots of ents. Ents and secrets. And an ocasional bear, but you are not looking for those.))

Addit:It seems that vote for attacks/round has finaly passed. 1 attack + 1 spell it is.
((I thought my vortex was supposed to drain those secrets, and preferably ents.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: March 16, 2015, 04:54:16 pm »

USE BIOMANCY ON AoshimaMichio AND TURN HIS ARM INTO TYRANID GAUNT

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 18, 2015, 03:37:01 pm »

Turn 67

DODGE THE ATTACK! REATLIATE BY REPEATING MY LAST ATTACK!
Wait, why am I using a trident when I'm a mage? Speed up endlessblaze's heart. Use 1 shard to increase potency and 2 shards to increase CMP. Use 6 shards to increase SPD.

{What 6 shards?}

SPD [6+1=7] vs [1]
CMP [4]
POT [2+1=3]

CMP [2+1=3]
POT [2+1=3]

STR [6+1=7]
END [5]

Blaze fired off first, creating a fireball over Azenfar, burning through his clothes and coocking upper layers of skin in places. Acceleratoratempted to respond with a spell of his own, quickening heartbeat of his opponent. Grundar punched Blaze again while he was distracted by something that felt a lot like adrenalin surge, who this time managed to stay concious enough to see troll rushing off toward his adversary.
Azenfar: Bleedout, 5 turns}

"if we go that route can we split the shards?"
"Heh. Don't make me laugh. He's earned it. You most definitely haven't. So no. He gets them all. Just don't bother him when he gets them."
Actually, no. Give all shards to James(?), then Warp treant into oblivion, including self if necessary.

{RNG giveth, and RNG taketh away. It aproves your death.}

LUCK [9]
CMP [6+1=7]
POT [6+1=7]
LUCK [1]

Estzu decided to go test theories of afterlife instead of living in what gradualy swiched to hell. A lump apeared in the wound, continiusly growing, sucking resources from both treant and fleshwarper. After reaching size of two fists pushed together, biobomb explodes violently, tearing flesh and wood apart, flinging bits of organic matter evrywhere and flinging enchanted mace far into the shipwreck lake.
{Total of 10 shards is left on remains of a corpse}

"Thank you for the compliment. Now, shall we head out?"

Create another essence then go through the portal.
Two aether essences, then through the portal.

LUCK [4]
LUCK [10]
CMP [4+1=5]
POT [6+1=7]

CMP [1+1=2]
POT [1+1=2
CMP [1]
POT [2]

{I don't even}

Besides few random fizles of energy discharges, the portal apears to be not working at the moment. before either mage atempts to do something, dragon steps forward. "It apears to have ran out of power. I can help, stand back a bit." It the proceeds to breathe something akin to a jet of gass onto it. When it stops, the portal is covered in rime, and a window back to the mountainside where two had originaly entered apears. "It had ran out of power, you probably had overstayed a bit. No matter, let's move." Two mages and a great beast passed through, into now somewhat unomfortably tight tunnel.

"This is getting ridiculous..."

Flashbang or accidental laser; gather Light and release it at my opponent's direction in single pulse. Shield my eyes just before release.

USE BIOMANCY ON AoshimaMichio AND TURN HIS ARM INTO TYRANID GAUNT

SPD [3] vs [4]
CMP [2-2=0]
POT [1+1=2]

CMP [3]
POT [1+1=2]

Romanticarnus and Ishin stare at each other, for full five minutes, their magic failing in almost every possible way. Crickets pop into existence for the express purpose of signyfying how little is going on.

Maybe, searching for something in newly-emerged land was not very bright idea... But after a moment of hesistation a sudden surge of inspiration struck temperature mage:

"The edge of the world!"

Hurry to the edge! I simply MUST see what's there, down below.

Search for what is under the world returns curious results. few chunks of land float some distance below. Whenever such chunk floats right below the edge, it rises a bit, before falling back down and continuing to drift. What is more interesing, is that there is another island, below the floating bits of land, just like this one. And there is somone there looking surprisingly like Kahel. It is in fact Kahel, as established by wawing a hand to see if the double repeats the action. It does. Strangely enough, nothing but blue sky can be seen above.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 67 Innovations in suicide bombing
« Reply #1085 on: March 18, 2015, 04:24:07 pm »

"No! Dammit! Rest in piece Etszu."
Why must all of James's friends commit suicide?
"You two back off. These shards are mine. Grundar, stop holding back if they attack."

Get the 10 shards. Then immediately use all 12 for a permanent +1 CMP bonus.
Morph the weapon into crossbow-mode. I remember how to do it, shouldn't need to roll.
Anyone who attacks me or tries to steal the shards gets shot in the face with my crossbow, then their lungs and heart sealed with scar tissue, then crushed by my troll.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 18, 2015, 04:43:03 pm »

"BUT I NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF!"

"also sorry I could not help save your pal....NOW LET ME KILL THIS GUY!"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 18, 2015, 04:48:43 pm »

"Take. Your. Fight. Somewhere. Else. Both of you. I'm tired of dealing with you."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 18, 2015, 05:24:04 pm »

"fine.....what do you want me to pay you for a fire proof transference bow?"

looks at speed mage-

"i will deal with you later, perhaps if you would be so kind to go back to the portal and wait for me there"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: March 18, 2015, 05:46:22 pm »

LUCK [9]
CMP [6+1=7]
POT [6+1=7]
LUCK [1]

Estzu decided to go test theories of afterlife instead of living in what gradualy swiched to hell. A lump apeared in the wound, continiusly growing, sucking resources from both treant and fleshwarper. After reaching size of two fists pushed together, biobomb explodes violently, tearing flesh and wood apart, flinging bits of organic matter evrywhere and flinging enchanted mace far into the shipwreck lake.
{Total of 10 shards is left on remains of a corpse}
((OF ALL THE TIMES - NOW YOU ROLL A 9 ON LUCK- Bah hah hah hah hah that was amazing.))
((Sorry bout the mace. I most certainly did not intend to make a biobomb, but I think it is a fitting end.))
((I think I'm gonna wait a few more turns before re-entering as the Gambler while I get my sleeping cycle back to a healthy amount.))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 18, 2015, 06:06:47 pm »

{What 6 shards?}
((Everyone starts with 10 shards. I broke 1 in the ship, I used 1 to increase potency, and 2 to increase CMP. 10-1-1-2=6.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: March 18, 2015, 06:57:06 pm »

((Everyone starts with 10 shards.))
((Actually, 5))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: March 18, 2015, 07:38:54 pm »

((Everyone starts with 10 shards.))
((Actually, 5))
((I don't know how I failed to notice that. Excuse me while I commit sudoku.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 19, 2015, 06:31:23 am »

"Let's get out of this crowded place."

Get out of the cave while creating two force essences at the same time.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: March 19, 2015, 09:05:41 am »

Damn magic, always failing when needed most... Let's go all physical and SNAP HIS NECK!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 506