Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1181499 times)

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 70 Hand cannon
« Reply #1200 on: March 30, 2015, 06:05:36 pm »

"Sorry for the interruption but its time to brawl!"

Charge and strike Ishin first with a punch.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 30, 2015, 06:08:53 pm »

Send Abomination to attack the other guy. Also, make 2 essences.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 30, 2015, 06:21:48 pm »

((I considered that option and rejected it, as he did not chose guns affinity.))
((He still likes anime, and probaly would hide his liking of guns if He wanted to use another account)) 

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 30, 2015, 07:29:31 pm »

((How abaut we don't question alternative names of Lovecraftian lunch and focus on good things instead?))

Alex and flare have been added to main charsheet! If you post your actions, they will be done in next tick. And since I somehow forgot to mark the spawn point, it is hex of grass directly west from red collored lake.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 30, 2015, 07:48:14 pm »

Summon a demon and let it possess me, first of all. Gotta get dem stat points.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 30, 2015, 07:54:24 pm »

Err... Last guy who atempted possession went around for ten ticks being bichslaped with no control over his body before an explosive suicide. Also, you may summon something incompatible with material body, resulting in decreased stats. It's risky is what I'm saying. You might still succed, but you can also fail in many hillarious ways. I reccomend reading on Essenses and doing this with a massive boost.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 30, 2015, 07:56:18 pm »

"mmmm.....so then what should I do first. maybe I will take vengeance for blaze? ha. he probably started a fight he could not handle, he may be cautious most of the time but the prospect of more magic power is just to much for him.  hehehe....rest in peace friend."

"it might be better to......well whatever I do I need to be armed""

create a steal short sword

((this is going to be hilarious, the least you could do is specify that you want to summon a good, or neutral demon. have fun going crazy.))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 30, 2015, 08:25:45 pm »

I'm doing it anyway, because high risk high reward.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 30, 2015, 11:28:59 pm »

((
@endlessblaze: Just saying, using the power of meta for any purpose, especially revenge, is generally seen as poor form. It blurs the line between character and player, and in an environment like this one, it's almost to be expected that you'll lose one or two mages- possibly to another person, like you did. You give off the feel of being personally insulted by them killing your character, which is not really a good thing. ))

And I give in-character reasons for my knowlage or why I do what I do.
((Are you Stirk? He used the word 'knowlage' instead of 'knowledge' just like you do.))

Just have seen this question.

My response. Who is stirk?
Dreamers comment  about afinity makes me think he was in this game but I just can't recall seeing that name..

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 30, 2015, 11:32:05 pm »

((Stirk  has a rotating avatar with all pictures involving guns. That's all I know, though.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: March 31, 2015, 12:22:10 am »

((Stirk is a guy on the forums that DreamerGhost and I played Ye Gods with. At one point, he made a typo by writing 'obviose' instead of 'obvious' and my god called him out on it. After that, he always said 'obviose' and it became his god's thing.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 31, 2015, 08:39:02 am »

((Stirk is a guy on the forums that DreamerGhost and I played Ye Gods with. At one point, he made a typo by writing 'obviose' instead of 'obvious' and my god called him out on it. After that, he always said 'obviose' and it became his god's thing.))

((Lol you know, gun affinity does sound cool, but it's a bit to limited for me....but with metal.....))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: March 31, 2015, 10:53:27 am »

((Lol you know, gun affinity does sound cool, but it's a bit to limited for me....but with metal.....))
((Metal affinity will end horribly for you. Most affinities do, in fact, but still, metal is too broad. And if it's broad - specifics cost dearly...
As for gun affinity, it has one major flaw - ammo. I don't think it would be an easy task to acquire some that fit into previously-created gun. You can probably create a stockpile of guns to choose from, but still.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 31, 2015, 10:58:53 am »

((Ammo wouldn't be too bad. Just summon a loaded gun.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 31, 2015, 11:03:37 am »

((Metal affinity will end horribly for you. Most affinities do, in fact, but still, metal is too broad. And if it's broad - specifics cost dearly...
As for gun affinity, it has one major flaw - ammo. I don't think it would be an easy task to acquire some that fit into previously-created gun. You can probably create a stockpile of guns to choose from, but still))
Are you so sure about that?

What's to stop me from throwing a small peace of metal in the air and....let's say....send it flying at you?
(Move -1 at player -1 fast -1 useing affinity +1) my metal affinity makes it so that I only get a minus 2.

Or maybe gathering all the metal in your body to a single point and then yanking it out? Oh sure I might get maluses for saying your body or single point. But i don't think its that bad.

So tell me. What affinity can you come up with that would be better?

((Ammo wouldn't be too bad. Just summon a loaded gun.))

Or....
"Create ammo for gun"

i would analyze the maluses for that but I got stuff to do.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 506