Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1181544 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to magic
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2014, 08:10:34 pm »

Create a ritual of flight around my self and try to fly out of the ground.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2014, 12:12:27 am »

((Grrr, so many Error 500s making it hard to post.))

Test out my new affinity by summoning something that will be PMed.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2014, 01:04:00 am »

Transform the chair's legs into wheels.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2014, 01:06:24 am »

((Heey, I'm not the only one getting that?))
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2014, 01:16:12 am »

((Everyone is, with the update and all))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2014, 01:41:19 am »

Ha. Ha. Ha... Now I'm really mad.

Silently, Whaz goes through the castle, axe in hands - somehow, now he believed this darkened steel more than his own magic.

Use my speed to run and hack anyone encountered into tiny little pieces.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2014, 02:23:17 am »

Have a dream regarding random stuff.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2014, 02:44:14 am »

Servers are hopelessly on fire, though can you realy blame anyone?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2014, 02:53:53 am »

Servers are hopelessly on fire, though can you realy blame anyone?
((Yes, yes I can. They wouldn't deserve it, but I can.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2014, 10:25:28 am »

We are lacking 4maskwolfs action to proceed, though judging by his forum activity, he's curently bussy playing 0.40.01. As being beta tester is hounourable and glorious task, I shall wait a day or two more.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2014, 11:10:16 am »

Son of a... I keep forgetting this, don't I.  I am so sorry about that.

Another fireball

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: We have first death
« Reply #176 on: July 10, 2014, 03:06:10 pm »

Turn 8
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooo, a minion!
Tired of the lack of action, head back towards Shipwreck Lake, with the firefox Irus following.

SPD [(2)/2+1=2]

Leo, seeking entertainment, traveled southwest while observing god complex aflicted firefox. It seemed content for now with seting whatever was left of chared forest on fire.

I can't return to base with nothing but an empty box. Keep searching the shoreline for anything of value. Especially bottles.

And use my healing magic to purge the jellyfish venom from my body.

CMP [6]
POT [5]
END [1]

James annoyed by constant ichyness, fashioned a spell to purge the poison. In a rather violent and painfull way, poison exited James' body in a puf of steam from every pore. While no real damage was done, James sucumbed to pain and fell down, only slightly relieved by the fact that pain was quicly fading away.

Head to the castle and attempt to grow plants over the entryway, after grabbing the healing fruit.

((I want to cover the castle))
((Did I grab some of those seeds?))

SPD [(4)/2+1=3]
CMP [4+1=5]
POT [2]

While the castle certainly looked old, it bore no signs of being here for a long time. No moss on the walls, no trees in the courtyard, no vines in the rooms, nothing! Well, Isaac just couldn't allow it. He wove a spell, wispered upon a seed and threw it all in the entryway. Resulting semingly mowed lawn of grass
 was less than spectacular, but it was a start.

Create a ritual of flight around my self and try to fly out of the ground.

CMP [6]
POT [6+2]
END [4-1]

David was not about just stay here and accept his luck wanting him to be a plant. He would not just bend over and take it. Such and simmiliar phrases David murmured while painting a few runes over his own chest. With an angry shout he cast the spell and flew out of the ground like a bullet, pieces of dirt lying aside. He rose out of the ground, then out of the pit, and then a meter or so further, before spell ended and David fell like a rock back in the pit. Ground was soft after being losened by previous spells, but the fall still knocked wind out of Davids lungs. Mabye he would take this one lying down just this one time.

Test out my new affinity by summoning something that will be PMed.

CMP [3]
POT [1+1]
LUCK [7]

A single steel wheel, size of an bottle cap apeared before Jase. As he picked up the result of a failed summon, he discovered that it had surprisingly sharp edges. Cursing, newbie summoner threw away his creation and silently considered summoning a band-aid next.

Transform the chair's legs into wheels.
Ha. Ha. Ha... Now I'm really mad.

Silently, Whaz goes through the castle, axe in hands - somehow, now he believed this darkened steel more than his own magic.

Use my speed to run and hack anyone encountered into tiny little pieces.
Son of a... I keep forgetting this, don't I.  I am so sorry about that.

Another fireball

CMP [2+1=3]
POT [3+1=4]
LUCK [3]

LUCK [9]
SPD [6+1=7]
STR [4]
END [6]

CMP [1]
POT [6+1=7]
END [2]
LUCK [10]

Kirby did not give up on his dreams of mobility, despite some man trying to kill him. That guy did not seem competent enough to do the job. "Though, he might just be having a string of bad luck same as I" thought the round mage to himself as his hands turned into wheels.

Ryan, angered and confused by Kirbys antics, prepeared another fireball, pouring massive quantities of power into this one. But in his anger, he failed to direct the spell and the fireball that was meant for the round mage leaked back in pyromancers hand, overflowing them with fire energies. In a flash of light, both of Ryans hands turned into ever burning charcoal. He fell aside screaming in pain, just as Whaz whizzed past him.

Whaz was out for blood; he had a very deadly axe, his mind burned with anger of failed spells, his eyes were looking for something to kill. Just as he ran through casttle corridors looking for prey, is ears caught a scream comming from just around the corner. With a grin, Whaz rushed forward, as he looked through a doorway, a most pleasant sight visited his eyes. That ball shaped mage, half deformed half chained, all helpless. With a might roar and a mightyer leap Whaz cleared distance to the throne, his axe flying in a terrifying overhead arc. Whaz struc true, his weapon smashed apart bone, cleaved through the brain and pink mage was no more. But in his mighty charge, Whaz overestimated his ability to stop, his feet skid across the floor, and he fell upon the very same axe that killed Kirby. Shadow mage cried out in anger and pain as axe that he held just a second ago was now firmly stuck in his sternum.

Have a dream regarding random stuff.

LUCK [6]
END [6]

Crimson went deeper in his unconciousness, towards where he would usualy only go in his sleep. There, he met a
Spoiler: Strange creature (click to show/hide)
that told the mage to get up. Deeply disturbed, Crimson opened his eyes and got up on his legs in a fraction of a second, scaring away a small bear that was eating the beehive that Crimson had disturbed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sternum is the bone that conects true ribs in your chest.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 10, 2014, 03:15:26 pm »

Climb out of the pit and then MOAR ROCK BOTTLE MAGICK!!!!!!!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #178 on: July 10, 2014, 03:17:20 pm »

Attempt to cover the keep in large vines, even the roof.
Then, try to grow blue fruit trees outside the castle, with poison curing properties.
(The vines are more important)

If I see another player, will the lawn to pull them down.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 06:19:21 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2014, 03:22:24 pm »

Keep heading toward the treehouse. While going there, grab a stick or a blade of grass, or something flammable, and carry it with me.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 506