Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1178030 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 86 My spell is the one that will pierce the heavens
« Reply #1800 on: May 27, 2015, 05:16:42 pm »

((shenanigans intensify, I like it))

"mmmmm......its been too long sense I let my power roam so freely. I wonder what I should do with you......wait she has a book on golems right?  I left that communication orb at home but maybe I can make another..."

wait a bit more for my wings, while doing so make a communication orb and contact "ice" asking her if she can lend me that book on golems, tell her to send it through the portal

((ice is going to be my next character if flare falls, the last of the trio of friends, I don't know what her affinity will be though...))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: May 27, 2015, 05:24:36 pm »

((You are going to need to figure out how such an orb would work, how is Ice going to send you a book through a portal that only sends through people, why it wouldn't be easier to simply assume that you know how to make golems, being feromancer and all, and why should I break "no more than one related character to prevent revenge plays" rule.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: May 27, 2015, 05:28:36 pm »

((DG, would it be possible for you to PM me the results of magical research? I wouldn't ask, but keeping sensitive information out of the wrong hands is probably vital for my future well-being.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: May 27, 2015, 05:29:23 pm »

((I have an idea.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: May 27, 2015, 05:30:47 pm »

((DG, would it be possible for you to PM me the results of magical research? I wouldn't ask, but keeping sensitive information out of the wrong hands is probably going be vital for my future well-being.))

((Send me the action in PM (or just write in action that you want to recieve results by PM) and I will do so.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: May 27, 2015, 05:42:44 pm »

((<logical argument> <smug face> clothes come through the portal don't they? </smug face> and what's his name did get to come in through a dagger. as for not knowing how to make golems, its to add flavor, also you could make golems out of more or less anything. air, metal, rocks, ect. so it makes sense that its something most mages know a bit about, but don't always get into. im basically going for "knows a bit about golems but not enough to make a useful one so I contact my friend and have her toss a book through the portal".</logical argument>))

"mmmmm....lets see how do those things work again....ahhh yes.

((the magical energy inside the orb flows in such a way as to travel space, and universes.  connecting to the orb associated with whatever person you are thinking of at the time. then allowing communication associating the orb with yourself is as simple as holding it and connecting to it with your magic, in the case of non mages, having a mage do it for somehow. making an orb is quite general, and can be done by most mages, providing they can make solid objects, and get the energy right. ))

"i might need essences for this but oh well....if I fail I can do it later"

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: May 27, 2015, 05:43:09 pm »

((Send me the action in PM (or just write in action that you want to recieve results by PM) and I will do so.))

((Thanks! That will be making my life a lot easier.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: May 27, 2015, 06:45:26 pm »

Dwen heard the explosion and looked, in its direction, and promptly decided to avoid it, what these people need is a proper tavern, too bad there is no wood worker to help me whip the tree shop into shape.

create a solid alcohol sign on the tree shop saying- "New Tavern/Shop, Help Wanted". Also sell alcohol to anyone who wants it, one trinket/essence/minion for an equal value of drinks/alcohol related item, summon an alcohol element to clear all the spikes.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 03:12:40 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: May 27, 2015, 06:57:31 pm »

Dwen heard the explosion and looked, in its direction, and promptly decided to avoid it, what these people need is a proper tavern, too bad there is no wood worker to help me whip the tree shop into shape.

create a solid alcohol sign on the tree shop saying- "New Tavern/Shop, Help Wanted". Also sell alcohol to anyone who wants it, one trinket/essence/minion for an equal value of drinks/alcohol related item, summon an alcohol element to clear all the spikes.

((james will not be happy with the))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: May 27, 2015, 06:58:44 pm »

((james will not be happy with the))
((With the what man, with the what?))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: May 27, 2015, 07:03:13 pm »

((no no, "the" as in "you".))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: May 27, 2015, 07:10:47 pm »

((Pretty sure you mean "thee."))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:15:17 pm by Whisperling »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: May 27, 2015, 07:12:42 pm »

Pretty sure you mean "thee."
(( (shrug)) same deference))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: May 27, 2015, 07:14:53 pm »

Pretty sure you mean "thee."
(( (shrug)) same deference))

((I'll assume you didn't mean "submission and respect."))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: May 27, 2015, 07:29:43 pm »

((That Awesome affinity is freaking awesome! Oh man I am SO getting a final form ASAP!))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 506