Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1178047 times)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 96 Suspicious and illegal terraforming
« Reply #2175 on: July 02, 2015, 12:47:07 am »

"Let's get a look around the castle."
Go around the castle, look for any kind of opening on the sides. 1 Electric Essence.
((I agree with Whisperling. The onlyone of the reason i won't go around rampage to everyone is THAT sentence.
And heck, i just want to go help people.))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:04:27 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: July 02, 2015, 01:02:32 am »

Didnt i use up all my essences?
LUCK [5]
CMP [6+1+6-1-2-1=9]
POT [2+1+7=10]
LUCK [10]
CMP [6+1+7-1-2-1-1=9]
POT [6+1+7-1=13]

The voices from chaotic essence still as in disbelief of what you are about to do. You start running towards the edge of the lake, towards the dragon, knowing full well that you would need to do this fast. Too long, and the frozen innards of the dragon would surely end you. That was the strategic assessment of the situation. The sane assessment screamed at you about all the possibilities it could go wrong. If you hit into something inside. If it is worse in there than you thought. If you fail to escape. If you waste this all for nothing. The edge of the lake is mere meters away as you finish your spell. The space bends, shortening the distance between you and dragon, twisting reality to let you through the scaled flesh.
Step
The air around you freezes to absurd levels. Droplets of sweat freeze into icicles instantly. Only darkness surrounds you.
Thu-dunk
Something large contracts near you. You reach out and grab it, you hand touching it at the same time you put your other leg down.
Step
The air is feels blazing hot on your chilled skin. Smoke is in the air, and land is decorated by pools of molten rock. In your left hand rests a large muscular organ dotted with veins of pure mana. The heart of the dragon. You could consume it, and gain the dragons power for yourself. Alternatively, you could drain the magic from it into pure soul shards. Yet something beckons to you from the peak of the volcano. You can feel it huger, begging for the treasure you carry. It is a risk, yet the rewards could be even greater.

GG HeHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
You, sir, are a dead man. Or rather, a tortured and possibly sacrificed man. I might decide to not even give you the privilege of being a man. Care to join me, NAV?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: July 02, 2015, 03:43:42 am »

You, sir, are a dead man. Or rather, a tortured and possibly sacrificed man. I might decide to not even give you the privilege of being a man. Care to join me, NAV?
It is not killstealing if it is only me doing the killing,which you,dear fellow,were quite bad at.
Now truly,this makes me think if you wanted to steal it yourself. Mind control is such a nifty ability,after all.
EDIT:oh yaisus ,I accidentally froze an entire hex
EDITEDIT: You misspelled dieded
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:04:37 am by magmaholic »
I am a Goober.

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: July 02, 2015, 04:22:23 pm »

"What do you plan to do with that immense power, sir? Please don't use it to kill me. No, really. Er, volcano god stuff, right? Surely you've angered it enough for something awesome and terrible to happen."
Continue walking to Harden, creating 3 more essences.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:25:46 pm by thegamemaster1234 »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: July 02, 2015, 04:55:14 pm »

Hey Magmaholic, how much of the dragon's bounty are you willing to share?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: July 02, 2015, 10:11:27 pm »

yessss....power......but I need more. I cannot allow the project to go awry. hehehahahahahhaha....-AHEM- yes. i should probly stop talking to myself, entertaining as it is, and get back to work.

make 3 more essences
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: July 02, 2015, 10:53:22 pm »

Hey Magmaholic, how much of the dragon's bounty are you willing to share?
I already ate the heart. Not much need for anything else.You can take it all.
"What do you plan to do with that immense power, sir? Please don't use it to kill me. No, really. Er, volcano god stuff, right? Surely you've angered it enough for something awesome and terrible to happen."
Continue walking to Harden, creating 3 more essences.
Gunna kick the volcanic godbutt,hueheh
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:36:23 pm by magmaholic »
I am a Goober.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: July 03, 2015, 12:23:35 am »

It is not killstealing if it is only me doing the killing,which you,dear fellow,were quite bad at.
Now truly,this makes me think if you wanted to steal it yourself. Mind control is such a nifty ability,after all.
Unlike you, I helped and saved NAV's life (I haven't forgotten that yet, and I will collect on that debt). You did nothing but waltz in and steal its heart.

Does the heart contain all of the dragon's shards? If not, how many are left on the corpse?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: July 03, 2015, 12:33:21 am »

Unlike you, I helped and saved NAV's life (I haven't forgotten that yet, and I will collect on that debt). You did nothing but waltz in and steal its heart.

Does the heart contain all of the dragon's shards? If not, how many are left on the corpse?
The amount of shards from the heart was not worth it,though.Which is why i ate it. Body SHOULD have more than that.
I am a Goober.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: July 03, 2015, 01:17:54 am »

The amount of shards from the heart was not worth it,though.Which is why i ate it. Body SHOULD have more than that.
I still do not believe that you deserve that power. I will, however, reconsider killing you.

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: July 03, 2015, 10:29:37 am »

You did nothing but waltz in and steal its heart.
There is a joke in there somewhere. I do approve of dragonic fornication ,huehue.

Scalies are love. Scalies are life
I am a Goober.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: July 03, 2015, 10:33:45 am »

Should i do something about this?
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: July 03, 2015, 10:45:11 am »

Should i do something about this?
Well,you could go full lich-king,and resurrect the ice dragon with some zappy Frankenstein shit.
I am a Goober.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: July 03, 2015, 10:47:12 am »

Nah, no rampages. I'd prefer massive pseudo(?)collatreal damage.
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: July 03, 2015, 11:36:13 am »

Nah, no rampages. I'd prefer massive pseudo(?)collatreal damage.
A dragon IS collateral damage.
I am a Goober.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 506