Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1180455 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 124 The first exile
« Reply #3405 on: October 25, 2015, 07:30:29 pm »

i totally knew about all this in advance and thats definitely why I was going far away from the castle
obviously
Unless... What if the AoE's against everyone out of the castle and DreamerGhost is lulling everyone outside into a false sense of security?

Fellow wizard controllers, stop giving the gm ideas. Or be positive. Maybe DG is going to give everyone in the tower 10 shards. Or maybe a pony, or a unicorn, or a giant adamantine unicorn mech which quacks to honor the duck which sustains us all.

What I'm saying is, this is gonna be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, you only lost most of your skin.
Ooh, reanimation material!

No because it was melted by acid.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: October 25, 2015, 07:43:29 pm »

Turn 125

...that's quite the foul odor. Feh. Keep moving and creating essences.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alexander continued wandering through the forest. The further away from the field of flowers he went, the more bugs and birds he found. And yet still, the largest creature he managed to find was a rabbit that dived into a hole underneath a large root of an oak tree.

"Hmm. If a plant can think or talk, like my treehouse or the treants, then they have the same rights as any person. Otherwise we should try not to destroy any forests, but chopping firewood or picking fruit is fine."

"I don't have much else to discuss. If anyone can significantly strengthen this fancy chunk of glass I'll give them a shard."

Heal up Skeliborn's hand.
Forge 5 4 summoning essences. That's the maximum safe number right now.

Try again to turn the omnicube into a strength enhancing powered armguard. Hopefully it doesn't explode this time since I have a +2 luck bonus.

James took a look at Skeliborns injured hand. It looker seriously torn apart, there were a few bones bruise by spikes crashing into them, but the aura was already patching the wounds up. There was no reason to wait for the pain to go away, however, and a mage owing you a favor, even a minor could be useful. James recanted the healing spell, and Skeliborns had returned back to perfect condition almost immediately. There wasn't even any mark of damage left. Skeliborn carefully moved his hand, checking how it felt and looked suitably impressed. The omnicube experiments were doing less spectacularly, as cube once again reshaped itself into yet another way shaped shield. With a regretful sigh, James handed over the omnicube to Gambler for enchantment.

Then entire room disappeared from sight as everything before James eyes suddenly turned dark. The darkness burned, and James just happened to be breathing in at the time, so he breathed in the darkness, and the burning feeling went down his nose and only quick action on James part prevented the feeling from going into lungs, redirecting it towards stomach instead. It still burned, as James felt his body beginning to float upwards, there was not a tiniest bit of his body that did not at least itch.

"We should prob'ly establish some rules a conduct for those who'll be 'ere. Ya know, no takin' control of other mages, somethin' against shatterin' reality a' not dealin' with it, tha rules of tha council itself, and so on. Ya know, baseline stuff ta stop people from breakin' everythin' an' leavin' others to clean up the mess an' ta make things work better in the future.
I'm thinkin' some of tha rules of tha council could be as follows:
Spoiler: Proposed Council rules (click to show/hide)

An' I'll gladly try ta toughen ya thing. I'll make it more likely ta work properly as well, so I can use my essences, if that's alright."
Harden and toughen the glass of the Omnicube while making it more likely to change to the desired form. Use the +2/+2, both +2 POT, the +1CMP, and the +1/+1 luck essences, for a total of +4 CMP and +7 POT. (One spell) Then make 3 essences.

Gambler was now the one to present an idea to the council and it seemed like a fairly decent idea. The council, after all, was created so that they all would be able to deal with this without murdering each other. The set of rules would work both to resolve conflicts and prevent new ones from arising. While the rest of the council was thinking about his suggestion, Gambler offered to enchant James omnicube. It was a strong enchantment, but Gambler managed. It would make the omnicube lucky, man=king it both more likely to become what one needed and to have just the right configuration when struck to survive.
{Lucky omnicube - +1LUCK when using omnicube, destroying omnicube requires to overcome a LUCK roll}

Just as Gambler handed the omnicube back to James, his chair began dispensing again. First, it dispensed a stone orb covered with runes. The runes began to glow, creating a transparent shield that separated Gambler from the surroundings, blocking off even air, even the sound coming from outside. As gambler glared at the orb, runes on it began going out one by one. The chair then dispensed a pot plant shaped like greenish purple tubes, and Gambler recognized it as one of mage created plants that could convert CO2 to oxygen at incredible rates. Lastly, the chair dispensed a flashlight that was already turned on. The next moment, view of mages bickering was replaced by monochrome amber color something.

"Aha! You dare defy me? But... I shall have the last laugh! Mwa to the ha ha!"

Old King Coal creates(-1) a durable(-1) bone shovel(-1), using all of his currently stored bone essences. After doing so, he begins to work at the chest again(using the shovel), making 2 bone essences as he does so.

The dirt dared refuse Old king a treasure, which was unacceptable sin. It even went so far as to waste king’s time and even dirty king’s hands. Old king conjured a shovel of ivory to deal with disobedience of the real. It had a handle shaped like a spine and face forged of sharp teeth that were somehow nailed together. It cut through dirt and roots, hastening the recovery greatly. Within moments, the chest visibly shifted after King cut through surrounding dirt and hit the chest instead for the eighth time. King threw away few shovelfuls away just to be sure and dragged the box out of its plant filled prison. It had a lock, but wood around it had rotted away, and king flung the chest open.

Rather large piece of wood that was once the top of the chest just flew off from the mighty throw, but the king was shocked stiff as instead of gold and gems from the chest unfolded a pair of very long hands and grabbed the king. The chest, now easily identifiable as a mimic, opened midway, revealing a huge maw filled with sharp teeth. Old king, however, got his bearings together, and simply stabbed the gaping maw with his shovel. Hands that held him released immediately, as mimic began twitching, in what looked very much like death throes. Just to be sure, King stabbed the mimic a few more times. From within the corpse, King managed to recover mimics heart. It was an incredibly useful alchemical ingredient, but unlike many others that had the usefulness in potion making, this one had an immediate effect. If eaten, heart of mimic could transform the eater into any desired form for about [3 turns worth of time].

Skelliborn
Well my hand seems to be stable for the time being. Of course, I'll have to use my other hand until I get James to heal it. I suppose I should practice some E-type blade Magic to make up for my weakness. Oh and I vote yes on the rules The Gambler has proposed (I know, somewhat through my own blunders how dangerous and hard to fix dimensional blunders can be.)

Action:
Craft 3 essences and practice using E-Type blade magic (pm will be sent to DG explaining what E-Type blade magic is.)

Craft 3 Essences but if one collapses, stop attempting to craft essences.

Also, once my hand is healed, pick up my blade with my healed hand.
On the off chance that James healing power fails, use my other hand to pick up my sword.

Skeliborn released his hand from its grassy bindings to allow James to have a look. Healer proved his experience, as wounds closed without any problems, without even leaving any scars. Skeliborn first moved the hand around, to see if there were any inner wounds left, but the hand was as good as new. He took the runic sword and swung it around a bit, away from the council members, of course. The hand seemed just as fine, possibly even better. Though that was most likely just an illusion born from being unable to use the hand for a while.

Skeliborn slashed horizontally with all his strength, the last of his exercises to test his hand, when his vision was replaced by darkness and pain. Lots and lots of pain. It felt like his entire body was on fire. Skeliborn could feel that there was something liquid around him, but over the pain it did not occur to him how lucky he was that he had just began to breathe out when the liquid appeared. This would allow him to keep the acid outside of him for a while, although it was a race to see if he ran out of skin before running out of breath.

Shias the Druid. Location: Council tower.

"I don't want to kill trees, but I like a good solid oak mug, its not killing them if they don't speak right?"

"So if I'm deaf it's not killing if crush your head? Just because you cannot hear them, doesn't mean you can kill then as you wish."

-snip-

"Rules are for those who wish to rule, and word of wizard is worth of nothing. It doesn't matter what you agree here, nobody is really required to obey those rules.
Looks like there's nothing more to dicuss here, so I'll take my leave."

Should I do it? This would be good opportunity! So many of them gathered together ...No. I must proceed with the plan. Slowly. Carefully. No need to play all my cards right away...
Shias thinks as he leaves council chamber.

He stops at the door and turns to ask one question before leaving. "Does anyone know what became to my grandson, Isshin? It is my understanding he came here too."

Craft 5 essences again.
Then leave to the forest where tripping mushrooms were, but don gasmask before enterin area of effect.

Shias stood up to leave, but stopped just short of the exit to ask one last question. This proved to be a mistake, as he was suddenly shoved aside by rushing Dwen. The shove broke Shias concentration, resulting in a collapse of the essence he was making. Shias staff sprouted numerous vines, which bound about the druid forming a sphere, blocking away all light.

Before Shias could mutter a curse to blame his bad luck, however, he felt the sphere of vines move upwards, a motion which threw druid off his feet for a moment, and resulted in another drop when sphere bounced off the ceiling. Shias heard sizzling sounds from all around him, as some liquid began to pool around his shoes. It smelt like... alcohol?

4 more essences
Seva was pondering Gamblers proposed rules, when his attention was grabbed by Dwen running out of the chamber. Moments, later, Seva could see nothing. There was some sort of liquid around him and it felt nasty. But worse was the chance that Seva had just breathed out, and now needed air, fast. Bird mage even grabbed onto his throat to prevent himself from reflexively breathing in and filling his lungs with liquid he was certain was far worse than water.

Disappointed that the plans were likely not to be carried out after all, Jiksap decided to focus on other matters. He could meet with the necromancer again later.

Ask the God of Machines if there is anything He (It? She??) would like me to do for Him (It? Her??) (quest(s) pm'd please). Then 4 more essences. Also, examine the backpack's charge holding mechanism to see if it can be harnessed for uses other than self-destruction.

Jiksap, as any proper scientist would, put science ahead of politics. That is to say, he completely ignored the council and used the time to work on his backpack instead. It was cooling from the spell he fed to it, which made some pieces emit light or lightning, but that just made it all more interesting. As soon as Jiksap saw the main batteries, he was overwhelmed with ideas. It could be made into a pulse gun. Or a reactor. Or a magic suppressing field generator. Or a myriad other things.

Jiksap was outright confused when light disappeared. It was very rude to turn them off when people were working, whoever was doing these childish pranks should stop. As he turned his head seeking some light source, Jiksap noticed that there was actually some sort of liquid all around him. This immediately made him very concerned. Even if his backpack was waterproof, he had just disassembled half of it. If it stopped working, the prankster would seriously regret this, he’d make sure of it.

Make 3 aether essences.
Jase was busy, between some plans of his own and considerations of Gambler's offer; he barely paid any attention at the other mages within the council chamber. Most of them were not doing anything important anyway. Then, just as Jase exhaled, darkness fell upon him. Jase managed to figure out that he was surrounded by liquid and keep himself from trying to breathe, but it was hard. He flailed around trying to find either an exit or some other mage which might have some sort of defense prepared. Yet all the flailing achieved was bringing fresh acid, undiluted by pieces of molten cloth and skin. As a result, Jase suffered terrible damage. If the acid was removed from the chamber, he'd survive and recover, if only because of regeneration aura, but for now, he was rapidly running out of life.

Investigate the pyramid more closely.
3 essences.

The pyramid was built from sandstone, and had no identifiable markings on it. The water came from somewhere fairly deep, and the pyramid seemed to be hollow and filled with water, at the very least, there was nothing but water as deep as Xom's arm could reach inside. The missing piece at the top was just large enough for a human to get in, but it could be dangerous, possibly even a trap for those too curious. Xom considered his chances as water flowed off the pyramid below him.

3 force essences

Crimson was lazing back in his chair, almost snoozing, as council arguments intensified. They would either escalate or not. If they did not, he would join the discussion five minutes later and lose nothing. If it did escalate, he was best armored person in the room, so armored in fact, that he actually ran the risk of missing the first strike entirely. He almost did, as light disappeared, and his limbs became lighter, but also somehow slower to move, he almost though he was dreaming. A moment later, his force armor finished moving liquid that was under it and repulsed that which was around it, giving Crimson clear understanding of what was happening. They were under attack, and he could more or less remember where the exit was. Those without proper defenses might need some help though.

Go wherever is safest if bad thingsTM happen.

If I have time/am safe:

Make a slab of solid knowledge. Play around with it a bit, try and see what exactly it is/does.

Make four knowledge essences afterwards.

{Fixed the Luck}

Viznor called forth a slab of solid knowledge, and in front of him plopped down a book. After a short chuckle, Viznor opened the first page to see what the book was about, and it turned out to be full of little tips. The very first tip was “Trouble comes most often from where you least expect it.

Viznor, unlike so many others, did not feel relaxed within the council chambers. On one hand, many of them had gathered there, making the place a likely target. On another, many of them had gathered there, making magical mishaps uncomfortably likely. It was the former fear that proved true, as Viznor saw Dwen bolt towards the door. Viznor got up to run after him, shouting for others to get him, but seer was too late.

For someone shouting at the time, Viznor managed to swallow surprisingly little acid, but his speed and lack of a comfy chair to protect at least part of the body, resulted in Viznor losing much to the acid. As he began floating up, Viznor heard a familiar voice. "You know, if you allowed us to improve your vessel, it would be able to withstand this. As it is, we can guarantee survival. The acid interferes with magic of the castle, but it contains plentiful organic molecules. We shall filter them and use them for repair. We bet you regret not getting extra set of organs when you could."

PM.
Create 3 essences.

Ilium was sitting relaxed in his chair, entirely unmoving, and that was a factor that saved him a lot of skin. As sight of council was replaced by darkness, he was paralyzed, mostly by experience but also, a tiny bit, by fear. Ilium felt that he was surrounded by liquid and that the liquid burned. But if this was an illusion, it would be foolish to react to it. He needed to find out what this was, but he did not want to linger for long.

((Sounds omnious...))

"A council chamber of meditation... Good enough, I suppose."

Four liquids!

Kahel was few of the lucky ones who had just breathed in when world turned to black, and years of tourism through many planes had turned his skin somewhat resistant to most types of damage. So when council chamber was suddenly filled with strange liquid, Kahel was the only one to swim upwards and search for surface. Surface was nowhere to be found, to his great disappointment, as liquid reached all the way up to the ceiling. Something had to be done, and Kahel was not certain if anyone else was in any position to act.

"Well that's a totally different story, I think.  Where are you going anyway"

pm'd action

To the surprise of several council mages, Dwen dashed out of the room, pushing Shias aside. Once he was outside, he turned around and said "I'm sorry all your really good people but I need to get home." further confusing the mages. Dwen the ended the confusion by filling the entire council room with acid. It did not end there, as it was a double spell, the room was not only filled by acid, but exits were blocked off by the very same acid suddenly solidifying. Dwen congratulated himself on a plan well executed, and then noticed that there was a minor leak at the very top of the doorway. A drop of acid rolled down the solid mass, leaving a minor mark. Somehow, against all odds and laws of both chemistry and magic, the acid was dissolving the solid acid. Another leak appeared, and then another. The block seemed like it could fail any second, and Dwen began thinking about getting the hell away before the dam broke and the corridor flooded.

{The block will disolve at the start of next turn}

Thank you for chosing the Boze from the plane of Acid.
Side effects may include:
Being unable to speak, therefore being unable to do half the spell and losing half of TOTAL POT for any magic.
Burning in acid - END roll, 4+ for no damage
Asphyxiation - Acid is not for breathing
And due to some previous magics, all and any Castle auras/defences/controls do not work inside the acid. This is not because it is acid but because it is alcohol.

If somone is in the council room, but was not mentioned in turn, asume that the above aplies to you, and you may or may not be melting from both inside and outside. I shall be with you shortly, possibly tomorow, at least sometime before next turn.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: October 25, 2015, 07:45:04 pm »

((Can someone explain the Derm thing, or post a link.

Wait did someone else mess with the castle?))
((Dermonster (the forum-goer)... has a longstanding tendency of causing (typically magical) destructive effects of near apocalyptic proportions. This kills the teammates. I don't have a specific link though.))
((EDIT:Holy hell. Fortuna protect us.))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 08:00:51 pm by XXXXYYYY »
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 125 I have waited so long for this to happen.
« Reply #3408 on: October 25, 2015, 07:56:26 pm »

((Wow lots of defenses, still worth it.))

"Well that shouldn't be happening, I guess I'm just that good.

Forrify the blockade the acidic alcohol must not get out. In addition make the alcohol slightly more anti magical to help prevent casting.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:14:55 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: October 25, 2015, 08:00:58 pm »

The Gambler's voice grows cold as steel, and he drops his accent.
"I may tend toward peace, but I do have a limit, as it turns out. And, funnily enough, it turns out, that limit does not include attempting to kill me and the other mages. May your death come slow and painful and may the Lady smite you.
Others, I have little ability to clear the acid, so I shall clear the acid-maker instead. I leave you all to do the former, unless someone wishes to join me."

Firstly, he begins to move toward the door (taking his chair with him, of course, if he can).

Secondly, he casts a spell to destroy all of Dwens' -it is fairly obvious that this is his doing after all, considering his conduct- luck, to the point that his body will spontaneously begin to fail and his surroundings begin to kill him. All essences, and sacrifice my [luck bonus when casting] to aid in this spell.((As in, my +1 to luck when casting enchant, not all my luck bonuses))

Thirdly, clear the luck field around Dwen.

Fourthly, he enchants his hands to take the luck of those they touch.

Lastly, break down the solid acid wall. If the chair happens to help me, thank it and use what it gives me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 03:47:37 pm by XXXXYYYY »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: October 25, 2015, 08:02:46 pm »

Tiss, Tiss, Tiss dear GM. Trying to half my magics potency. And forgetting 1 small factor. I have a magic focussing weapon, a sword of vortex bane. And you know what vortexes do? They pull in matter into them. (Black holes) So what do u suppose I can do with a vortex bane? That's right, I can control vortexes and create matter. Like say water, a substance which neutralizes magic. And while this may not work prepare to see my blades Sekai form's power.

Action: tune myself to the blades power to create a telapathic field. This isn't the magic yet. This is just a side effect of using my blade partially as a magic wand.
telapathic shout. "Council members I can get us out of this but I'll need your help. Tune your powers into a magic attack to stop the acid using my blade as a central tuning fork. Focus on water and air spells if you can but if you cant, do what u can.

Action: The real magic starts here.

Using your attunement to the blade. Use the blades antivortex powers to summon water. Try to attune to other mages anti acid spells and do whatever it takes. Even if it means having your soul and conscience sucked into the very blade you wield.

USE ALL ESSENCES
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:14:11 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: October 25, 2015, 08:17:57 pm »

Tiss, Tiss, Tiss dear GM. Trying to half my magics potency. And forgetting 1 small factor. I have a magic focussing weapon, a sword of vortex bane. And you know what vortexes do? They pull in matter into them. (Black holes) So what do u suppose I can do with a vortex bane? That's right, I can control vortexes and create matter. Like say water, a substance which neutralizes magic. And while this may not work prepare to see my blades Sekai firm's power.

((Amazing, considering I have never heard about, nor aproved any of this.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: October 25, 2015, 08:22:42 pm »

((Yeah, I'd recommend not attempting to get around the GM while talking in a condescending tone -"tiss tiss tiss"? Really? I mean, really?))
((Just sayin'.))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: October 25, 2015, 08:24:22 pm »

METAL AMULET OF PROTECTION! 6 ESSENCES! WEAR IT!
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: October 25, 2015, 08:26:39 pm »

((Congratulations, fillipk. You've trumped No and None in terms of making mages angry.))

((Unless you have a stage two, you're pretty much dead in the long run.))

((Note: in the long run. That acid's magic-blocking effect might keep you alive for a turn or two.))

((Wait a minute... there might be something you forgot, DG. Didn't a player pact himself to Isis, granting a boon(never be surprised by an attack)?))

((And fillipk: why?))

"Victory! Victory I say! VICTORY!"

Old King Coal makes 3 bone essences to celebrate his looting.

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: October 25, 2015, 08:27:35 pm »

((Yeah, I'd recommend not attempting to get around the GM while talking in a condescending tone -"tiss tiss tiss"? Really? I mean, really?))
((Just sayin'.))

My character is basically ichigo right now. I'm just staying in character.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:16:44 pm by star2wars3 »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: October 25, 2015, 08:28:59 pm »

Tiss, Tiss, Tiss dear GM. Trying to half my magics potency. And forgetting 1 small factor. I have a magic focussing weapon, a sword of vortex bane. And you know what vortexes do? They pull in matter into them. (Black holes) So what do u suppose I can do with a vortex bane? That's right, I can control vortexes and create matter. Like say water, a substance which neutralizes magic. And while this may not work prepare to see my blades Sekai firm's power.

You never not approved either. Also, my character is in rage mode.

I could have tried making vortex bane create a vortex by the magic  law of opposites.

Lastly everything here at its most basic form is application of magic theory. As I don't know how my blade works and how badly the acid mat be screwing with my character's mind I can only attempt to figure out what he is thinking. Not to mention I did say that I would break the fourth wall if the acid was do to someone's secret action.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:17:07 pm by star2wars3 »

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: October 25, 2015, 08:34:10 pm »

((Ye. _Shinju_ had a pact w/ Isis. Don't know where he be IRL at the moment.))

((PREEDIT:))

((Cockiness level: Insane))
((Just sayin'.))

((1. No idea who Ichigo is, so that means nothing to me.))
((2. Non-bolded [action], non-colored [speaking], non-italicized [thought], non-double-parenthesized [OOC] text that's not obviously a description or in character is assumed OOC, especially with how you broke the 4th wall in it and haven't used double-parens for OOC in the past.))
((3. Still comes off as really dickish, regardless.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: October 25, 2015, 08:37:42 pm »

((Ye. _Shinju_ had a pact w/ Isis. Don't know where he be IRL at the moment.))

((PREEDIT:))

((Cockiness level: Insane))
((Just sayin'.))

((1. No idea who Ichigo is, so that means nothing to me.))
((2. Non-bolded [action], non-colored [speaking], non-italicized [thought], non-double-parenthesized [OOC] text that's not obviously a description or in character is assumed OOC, especially with how you broke the 4th wall in it and haven't used double-parens for OOC in the past.))
((3. Still comes off as really dickish, regardless.))

Ichigo is from bleach. And he can be very dickish at times.

Also I did say I was going to break the fourth wall.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:17:44 pm by star2wars3 »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: October 25, 2015, 08:37:58 pm »

((Well... Okay. Now we have the ONLY mage since the times immemorial to actually try and win this game. The period of tranquility ends! And who knows, what losses would be?))

Kahel swam in the alcoholic liquid and checked the situation with his body analysis.

(I have air for about fifty seconds. And my fingertips slowly start to melt... Interesting feeling, by the way. So, should I freeze or liquify? Hm... Yes. There is quite an interesting possibility... No. Walls are protected against magic. Really, well-thought plan turns out to be a perfect trap... And forty seconds now. Time to decide...)
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 506