Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1182912 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 129 The last trick
« Reply #3705 on: November 15, 2015, 09:50:55 pm »

((Note... Marcus' affinity was(is?) Necromancy. I don't think that could be used to cast an illusion. No, the faces are probably bound spirits or something. Although potentially dangerous, they might not be so bad. We shall see.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: November 15, 2015, 10:09:57 pm »

((Note... Marcus' affinity was(is?) Necromancy. I don't think that could be used to cast an illusion. No, the faces are probably bound spirits or something. Although potentially dangerous, they might not be so bad. We shall see.))

((To clarify, there was literally no spell whatsoever. I don't know what happened- perhaps an act on the Manipulator's part?))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: November 15, 2015, 10:44:35 pm »

"By your own claim, he owes you seven shards, James. I have no qualms about you taking those, as I was planning to give them to you anyway. The other three, however, I lay claim to for killing him. They may prove useful while I see to the fortress."

((This sets a horrible precedent if your character hasn't actually been near enough to the fields or portal to see anything, star2wars3. I assumed people knew the general layout of the duck like on the map, but knowing specifics about anything in an area without finding out IC about it through some manner is meta-gaming.  Still, seems like the others are fine with it.))

"This expedition intrigues me. However, my foremost concern is the fortress for the moment. If anyone planning to go would be willing to wait until I see to my affairs here, I will accompany you. I do wonder what became of that area, since I never did go back after I ran into those squids."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: November 15, 2015, 10:55:21 pm »

Can you give me a timeline of the effects of the Mind-Wipe Field over the next few turns?

All you know is what you got from tablet. What you got from tablet is that it will activate at the begining of this turn.
Actually, y'all are mindless vegetables spasming on the floor, unable to form a thought that's longer than 5 milliseconds or so. Since none of you are in any shape fit to attack me, I should still be alive.

This needs to be fixed. I have NOT spent several MONTHS playing Xanatos Speed Chess to be DECAPITATED BY SOMEONE (AGAIN (Technically, it wasn't a decapitation last time, but it was still a One-Hit-Kill) WHO CAN'T EVEN PERCEIVE ME!!!

*Recovers from outrage*

I know I sound childish, but this is incredibly frustrating. Marcus should be a god right now. Instead, he's yet another corpse, who will soon be forgotten.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:58:29 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: November 15, 2015, 11:19:52 pm »

"By your own claim, he owes you seven shards, James. I have no qualms about you taking those, as I was planning to give them to you anyway. The other three, however, I lay claim to for killing him. They may prove useful while I see to the fortress."
"No problem. I was planning on sharing the shards with you anyways.
I think Dwen also has some, at least I don't remember seeing anyone take them."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: November 15, 2015, 11:29:55 pm »

((I got one hit killed before to. its a roll to dodge. sometimes the random number gods just want you to die.))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 107 Blademasters and Bladedancers
« Reply #3711 on: November 15, 2015, 11:51:33 pm »

Alerim leaped backwards, his job done, Marcus now headless.
((As a matter of fact, you were in fact decapitated the first time.))
((So. Care to found E.V.I.L for a league of your future character, Blake, and Old King Coal? (Evil Villains in League)))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: November 16, 2015, 12:21:22 am »

((So. Care to found E.V.I.L for a league of your future character, Blake, and Old King Coal? (Evil Villains in League)))
Not yet. I'm awaiting the GM's verdict on whether or not I'm dead or a god.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: November 16, 2015, 01:13:17 am »

Jiksap realizes he's been dozing for a bit. Everything seems to be quieter now; it appears those pesky lesser minds managed to stop Marcus after all. But Jiksap doesn't hold it against them; who wouldn't try to protect themselves from impending doom? Jiksap figures he'll look things over again, then try his hand at some classic mystery boxes.

Take in surroundings, look at spell circles on tower, etc.. Summon a box of random magitech parts, then create 2 essences.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: November 16, 2015, 01:15:09 am »

{Hate posting from phone. You are dead, very much so. It was a good plan and would had worked, but Jase can regulate castle defences in real time. Benefit of being so bound to castle that your invisibility worked.}
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: November 16, 2015, 01:20:21 am »

{Hate posting from phone. You are dead, very much so. It was a good plan and would had worked, but Jase can regulate castle defences in real time. Benefit of being so bound to castle that your invisibility worked.}
Dang.

Can I possess that weird metal thing?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: November 16, 2015, 01:55:50 am »

Shias the druid.

"My wish is one that cannot be realized yet, but when time is ready I wish for swift and favourable winds."

Respond to Pavasaris. Meditate on nature of this forest heart respectfully (as in what it does besides being fancy). Craft three essences.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 03:54:41 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: November 16, 2015, 02:29:03 am »

Dang.

Can I possess that weird metal thing?
{No. The metal thing is already programed with it's task and refuses any further modifications.}
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: November 16, 2015, 03:29:37 am »

((Ink.))

PM, now with something here: TREES, DAMMIT!
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: November 16, 2015, 03:50:43 am »

((Do you have something against trees? Are you my next target?))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 506