Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1179359 times)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 174 Halberd of Neutrality
« Reply #5670 on: July 29, 2016, 05:25:35 am »

((Assuming wasps will carry on building))

Make 4 essence.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: July 29, 2016, 09:11:17 am »

Go in for the "kill" by taking off the skeleton's head, and advance.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: July 29, 2016, 11:07:43 am »

((Waiting for other members of TOAM. Chorkinaan is sorely lacking anything to do.))

Chorkinaan tempts fate by playing essence roulette, and seeing what the mutation comes up with.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: July 29, 2016, 05:35:27 pm »

Wizards and Sorcerers, Our good friend Atomic Chicken has blessed us with a Table of Contents - Links to all Turns and names of said turns all in one neat place. It is in the OP, go check it out. Look at some turns while you're at it to laugh at old shenanigans or cringe at my writing before I began using spellcheck.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Gonchon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: July 29, 2016, 09:14:14 pm »

increase my balloon's size to a mountable size using an 1/1 and an 1/2 essence. mount the balloon then ride to over to that island to the west/left.
((the dude I met has my name in the list of players, is this intentional or a mistake?))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: July 30, 2016, 12:27:15 am »

Temporarily increase my regeneration rate with therapeutic music.

Make two essences. Walk over to punch guy.

By the way, I like the subtle rebalance that you did for blood magic (-1 penalty on the END roll for each spell that you cast in a turn with it). You might want to add it to the OP, though.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 06:19:04 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: July 30, 2016, 06:37:36 am »

Cure my status conditions with an essence-boosted (to +3/+3) Heal Bell! DON'T use Blood Magic on this spell.

By the way, I like the subtle rebalance that you did for blood magic (-1 penalty on the END roll for each spell that you cast in a turn with it). You might want to add it to the OP, though.

{Remember how we talked that you don't get to cast virtually any spell by a related song? Only sonic and mental?

Also, there was no rebalance. All consecutive rolls of the same stat get -1 for each consecutive roll.}
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: July 30, 2016, 06:44:20 am »

((the dude I met has my name in the list of players, is this intentional or a mistake?))

He... Doesn't? I see Surg there and ctrl+f finds only one copy of either clownman or Gonchon in the charsheet.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: July 30, 2016, 08:39:11 am »

Wizards and Sorcerers, Our good friend Atomic Chicken has blessed us with a Table of Contents - Links to all Turns and names of said turns all in one neat place. It is in the OP, go check it out. Look at some turns while you're at it to laugh at old shenanigans or cringe at my writing before I began using spellcheck.
((Great to hear! I'll immerse myself in the past today, then.))

Kahel oversaw the destruction of surrounding landscape, sniffed the air a couple of time to make sure poisonous cloud dissasipated, and approached victorious mages.

"Ahem. Now that you're somewhat free, James, may I interest you in my charred arms? An experiment went wrong and, without obsidian staff, I could not change the outcome in time. I don't think I have shards currently, but we can discuss other means of payment."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 08:49:30 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: July 30, 2016, 06:19:25 pm »

Cure my status conditions with an essence-boosted (to +3/+3) Heal Bell! DON'T use Blood Magic on this spell.

{Remember how we talked that you don't get to cast virtually any spell by a related song? Only sonic and mental?

Also, there was no rebalance. All consecutive rolls of the same stat get -1 for each consecutive roll.}
Fixed!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: July 30, 2016, 07:44:18 pm »

Fixed!

{It is not better, if you read the articles the effects are only psychological. Psychology has an effect on body health, but between reduction due to AOE and general low impact of psychology, you will get nothing.}

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: July 30, 2016, 08:16:49 pm »

((Transform injuries into music(aka, insubstantial)?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Gonchon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: July 30, 2016, 09:43:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: July 30, 2016, 10:33:57 pm »

((Great to hear! I'll immerse myself in the past today, then.))

Kahel oversaw the destruction of surrounding landscape, sniffed the air a couple of time to make sure poisonous cloud dissasipated, and approached victorious mages.

"Ahem. Now that you're somewhat free, James, may I interest you in my charred arms? An experiment went wrong and, without obsidian staff, I could not change the outcome in time. I don't think I have shards currently, but we can discuss other means of payment."
"Don't worry about the payment, that can wait. I'll heal ya."
Fully heal Kahel, up to three spells if necessary.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: July 31, 2016, 02:06:13 am »

((Transform injuries into music(aka, insubstantial)?))
That sounds like a really bad idea.

Do that.

With essences that total up to +3/+3, of course, as well as two extra GBM-fueled essences.
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 506