Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1163782 times)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 182 Ghostbusters and Kiting
« Reply #5910 on: August 25, 2016, 11:33:02 pm »

Have my cubes slice through the cultists, and use my sharp cube to slash at anyone who gets close.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5911 on: August 26, 2016, 08:32:32 am »

Damond, Slayer of Ghost Troll:

"Yes! Yes, I did! Wait, are you after my loot?"

If birdmage takes offensive action against Damond, birdmage gets the spell he cast punched back at him using GBM.

If for some reason a dinosaur mage tries attacking Damond, dinosaur mage gets hit with a cutting punch fueled by GBM.

If for some reason they both attack Damond, Damond punches the ground to create a shockwave to hit them both. Using GBM.

If neither of them attack Damond, Damond slings the troll corpse over his shoulder and goes off in search of the mage who assisted him in his fight with the troll, making 3 Punches essences as he goes. Last Punches essence made gets boosted by GBM.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #5912 on: August 26, 2016, 10:24:14 am »

No, I'm not after your loot, I just didn't think that was possible.

It just seems like everyone is banding together, so it will probably be dangerous to be on your own very soon, thus I am looking for potential allies, would you be interested?
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5913 on: August 26, 2016, 03:19:54 pm »

It just seems like everyone is banding together, so it will probably be dangerous to be on your own very soon, thus I am looking for potential allies, would you be interested?

"Perhaps so! Some other mages to help me show off my powerful punches might be a good thing! But first, I have one such potential ally to (maybe) rescue!"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5914 on: August 26, 2016, 03:23:59 pm »

((If he lasts that long. In my opinion, Shias is probably the most powerful mage in the game so far.))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5915 on: August 26, 2016, 03:32:02 pm »

((If he lasts that long. In my opinion, Shias is probably the most powerful mage in the game so far.))

{Shias is pretty strong, but Jase had about three chances to just win the game. This is still going on because he didn't think that between fourteen mages he'd be able to gather 100 shards.}
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5916 on: August 26, 2016, 04:00:27 pm »

{Shias is pretty strong, but Jase had about three chances to just win the game. This is still going on because he didn't think that between fourteen mages he'd be able to gather 100 shards.}

((I am? Really? Since when? I don't even have any artifacts. And is my staff duplicated in char sheets or what's going on there?))

That damn non-nature oriented mage is better stop moving. He's running on grass, right? There's plenty of all kinds of ground vines probably and other plants that now will grow larger, stronger and faster and trip and tie him up and grow into his nose and mouth and lungs so I can walk and stomp his head into fine mush at my leisure.

Lesser blood, 2 chaotic +1/+1.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5917 on: August 26, 2016, 04:04:26 pm »

Continue pondering the ineffable, and making essences.  3, to be precise.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5918 on: August 26, 2016, 04:10:14 pm »

((Well, your defense is crazy, you have good stats, and your affinity is quite useful for combat. Maybe not the strongest, but certainly you are one of the stronger mages, at the very least.))

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #5919 on: August 26, 2016, 05:33:25 pm »

"Perhaps so! Some other mages to help me show off my powerful punches might be a good thing! But first, I have one such potential ally to (maybe) rescue!"
well then, I woups be glad to assist you with that
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Gonchon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5920 on: August 26, 2016, 09:56:39 pm »

go to what seems like the end of the map, ignoring and avoiding the jellies, four essences.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5921 on: August 27, 2016, 06:12:57 pm »

Return to the tree while thinking of some things. 3 Healing essences.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5922 on: August 28, 2016, 05:05:26 am »

Instruct Surg through tieing the rope around his body. Once the rope is typed, pull Surg up.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5923 on: August 28, 2016, 05:30:52 am »

((OOps, forgot.))

Tie the rope around my body.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5924 on: August 28, 2016, 12:21:31 pm »

Help Skelliborn tow Surg up out of the hole.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 506