Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1180726 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 62 Back to your regular evryday murders
« Reply #990 on: March 02, 2015, 01:10:54 pm »

GET BEHIND ROCK
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:35:42 pm by poketwo »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 02, 2015, 01:34:31 pm »

Take momentum from wind and put it into Romanticus.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: March 02, 2015, 01:56:58 pm »

Is the typo in the subject intentional?

((It is not. I should be running everything I write through spellcheck, but I'm far too lazy.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 62 Back to your regular everyday murders
« Reply #993 on: March 02, 2015, 06:47:57 pm »

glare at the speed mage guy, if he attacks spawn a ball of fire on him, like right on him. do this from a distance of course.(and scream MWHAHAHAHAHHA BURNNNNN!)

"come on James let me kill him"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 02, 2015, 08:08:40 pm »

"You can kill people literally anywhere else on the island. I won't stop you. But not here."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: March 02, 2015, 08:27:28 pm »

glare at the speed mage guy, if he attacks spawn a ball of fire on him, like right on him. do this from a distance of course.(and scream MWHAHAHAHAHHA BURNNNNN!)
If he does that, I'll just decelerate the vibrations of the molecules around me. Either this will prevent the fire, put out the fire, or literally create cold fire.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:57:38 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: March 04, 2015, 01:58:41 am »

Changing my backup action. If he does the thing mentioned above, I'll just stop using magic and fall into the water. I'll only do it if it's an actual threat to my health, of course.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: March 04, 2015, 04:06:35 am »

Interested, Kahel slowly undoes the life-endangering effects of his freezing spell, giving the demon a chance to live.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: March 04, 2015, 02:28:32 pm »

"You could join us, dragon. I know of another plane where others run about. Most of them will probably be without armor, trusting in their magic to keep them safe. If you join us, I will show you the way once I figure out what messed with the obelisks.

Let's go with Dragon Control Part 3 with 5 more +1/+1, or however many I need to get +5 CMP if the Dragon attacks. If it doesnt, make 2 aether essences.

((So did my spells have any effect at all?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: March 04, 2015, 02:53:51 pm »

((You aren't dinner yet, are you?))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: March 04, 2015, 03:52:53 pm »

Saw dreamer had posted and since it was Wednesday I thought it was an update....
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: March 04, 2015, 05:16:05 pm »

#baits

I change name of thread if I update.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: March 04, 2015, 06:26:11 pm »

Turn 63

Run on the water using magic, like last time. There weren't any dangerous creatures last time so there won't be any now.

CMP [2]
POT [1]

Azenfar moved to the oposite side of now blazing ship to get a running start. As he began to move, he began chanting the spell. Mage vacated the ship with a mighty leap, landing feet first in water, submerging entirely almost instantly.

"GRUNDAR, WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY HERE! I NEED YOUR HELP."
Call Grundar over.

"Wake up, you'll be okay. I hope."
Heal Etszu using 3 +1/+1 healing essences.
When Grundar gets here, have him act like a bouncer and stop the two mages from fighting, while I take his mace of paralysis and use it to paralyze the ent parts of Etszu.

Etszu attempts to wake up, or at least gain some semblance of awareness of his surroundings.

CMP [6+3+1=10]
POT [3+3+1+1=8]
LUCK [2]

DEX [5-1=4] vs [3]
STR [1+2=3] vs [1]
STR [4+2]
END [6+1=7]

James knew his job well, on second try, with a spell properly ajusted for the form in which Etszu curently was, he managed to heal all injuries fleshwarper had sustained from the treant. Grundar came quickly, and passed the paralysing mace to his master. He seemed like he had something to say, but booming voice of the treant interupted him. "You would help one that creates aberations? Then you shall perish as well." With these words, treant grabed the mace from healers' hand and smacked fleshwarpers arm, waking mage up completely and removing any meaningfull control he had below neck.

GET BEHIND ROCK
Take momentum from wind and put it into Romanticus.

LUCK [10]

CMP [1-1=0]
POT [3]

Romanticanus moved behind an increadibly conveniently placed stone, meter and a half in height, three meeters wide, with a head sized hole in it that allowed one to see right through. Ishin somehow managed to trip on even ground without actualy even taking a step while atempting to obstruct warp sorceror.

Seeing as James was somewhat preocupied, Blaze began discusing with horenduously mutated troll. Posibly mutated, surely nothing natural could look that ugly? Nevertheless, he was usefull when discusing wether or not flinging a fireball at a target some distance away would constitiute as killing "here". Shame that troll (Named Grundar, as he introduced himself) constantly atempted to weer the conversation towards finer points of picled brain taste.

Interested, Kahel slowly undoes the life-endangering effects of his freezing spell, giving the demon a chance to live.

CMP [3]
POT [6]
LUCK [2]

STR [3]

As soon as Nightmare thawed out enough to move it charged at Kahel, cuting his left arm with its horn. It could be mad with hate, or it could be just testing if that first spell wasn't a fluke. Demons are usualy kept under wards and threatened with horenduous punishments for not looking straighth for a reason.

"You could join us, dragon. I know of another plane where others run about. Most of them will probably be without armor, trusting in their magic to keep them safe. If you join us, I will show you the way once I figure out what messed with the obelisks.

Let's go with Dragon Control Part 3 with 5 more +1/+1, or however many I need to get +5 CMP if the Dragon attacks. If it doesnt, make 2 aether essences.

LUCK [8]
CMP [4+1=5]
POT [1+1=2]
CMP [4]
POT [1]

"A place of other creatures, who are running around defencles? That does sound nice. One can get tired of all the snow. And bears. If you get me there I may consider forgiving you for that nasty joke you pulled on me. Let's move."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 63 No good deed goes unpunished
« Reply #1003 on: March 04, 2015, 06:49:25 pm »

"Well, damn."

Finish it with a good freeze. Essence.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 63 No good deed goes unpunished
« Reply #1004 on: March 04, 2015, 07:31:44 pm »

Use the spell now to get to him. If that fails, just start swimming to him.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 506