Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1177031 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to magic
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2014, 11:27:07 am »

Stop gathering wood and help David grow his tree.

Healing and growth are both done by the same process: cellular mitosis. Accelerate the trees mitosis to make it grow faster.

And look at the shipwreck. Any of it above water?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2014, 11:39:52 am »

Runes are used in rituals. Rituals  are used to strengthen magic.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2014, 11:44:39 am »

Meh. Fine enough...
Whaz enters the castle with Kirby, but takes different side of it to explore and make his own.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2014, 11:46:30 am »

Non-aggressive magic and movement.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2014, 01:14:27 pm »

What's beyond the charred forest? Is that lava or just basalt/obsidian fields?

It's a mix of all three, plains of basalt, with ocasional pools of magma and patches of obsidian.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2014, 01:26:57 pm »

-snip-
David and James, deciding that they do not want to fight until they need to, head out towards the shipwreck lake. This could be a start of beutiful friendship, or a dangerous team. Probably both.
-snip-
FTFY

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2014, 02:22:33 pm »

This looks really fun. If it's too late to join (which it probably is), here's my waitlist app.
Spoiler: Leo Valdez (click to show/hide)
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2014, 02:40:08 pm »

Move into the basalt and obsidian fields, towards the volcano.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2014, 05:40:10 pm »

This looks really fun. If it's too late to join (which it probably is), here's my waitlist app.

Seeing as I made the map slightly bigger than I initialy thought, and since it seems that two of the players are curently pacifists, I'll add you in. Feel free to post turn actions, Spawn point is curently clear.

If Darkpaladin posts his action, I might be able to throw out turn 2 today, though initial plan was to do a turn a day to avoid timezones troubles.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2014, 05:49:51 pm »

Head towards the shipwreck.
"Mind if I join you, oh fellow wizards?"

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2014, 06:00:41 pm »

((Would it be possible to create a wand of amplification that basically gives someone a one time use of my POT bonus so I don't have to physically be there?))
"I don't know what can you potentially sell? We've already got heals and enchanted items/power buffs."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:20:00 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2014, 06:09:56 pm »

"Maybe he's here to buy things, not sell them. Eh Wizardton?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2014, 06:30:52 pm »

((Would it be possible to create a wand of amplification that basically gives someone a one time use of my POT bonus so I don't have to physically be there?))
"I don't know what can you potentially sell? We've already got heals and enchanted items/power buffs."

((You could create items that would allow user to store spells for later use. You would create an item by carving runes upon it, and it could be infused by somone to cast a specific spell. All relevant rolls would be made while infusing, and cast would be an almost guaranteed success. You'd still need the relevant afinity to use the artifact (either runes or the one that was used to infuse). Base would be a single spell, and storage coud be increased by making relevant size modifications (large/huge/massive).))

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2014, 06:52:43 pm »

Seeing as I made the map slightly bigger than I initialy thought, and since it seems that two of the players are curently pacifists, I'll add you in. Feel free to post turn actions, Spawn point is curently clear.
Awesome, thanks! I guess I'll just jump in then, don't much care what color I am.

Follow Ryan to the volcano.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2014, 07:03:28 pm »

Awesome, thanks! I guess I'll just jump in then, don't much care what color I am.

Follow Ryan to the volcano.
Ryan raises an eyebrow
"You a fire Mage?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 506