Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1183628 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 67 Innovations in suicide bombing
« Reply #1095 on: March 19, 2015, 09:17:35 am »

(Also..PRIASE THE RNG! When I get home I think I will build an alter in terraria, something to thank them....the matrial must be somewhat rare or hard to get for a low level char and I should use my new char an worlds....those rolls of mine were great)
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: March 19, 2015, 01:14:12 pm »

PUMP AoshimaMichio's HEART WITH HEAVILY MUTAGIOUS(think what happens with tzeench's 'blessings' to devout followers, on the scale of a heart, and only attempting to do what my character can do with psyker power) WARP ENERGIES, NOT THROUGH THE BLOOD STREAM THOUGH

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: March 19, 2015, 02:28:02 pm »

((I think Crimson stole my luck.))

Out of the cave. Two more essences.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: March 19, 2015, 04:38:34 pm »

Go to the water and extinguish whatever flames I have on me. Leave before a naga decides to hurt me and bandage myself up. Move to the dense forest.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:54:52 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 66 Reverse fishing
« Reply #1099 on: March 19, 2015, 06:44:08 pm »

((Everyone starts with 10 shards.))
((Actually, 5))
((I don't know how I failed to notice that. Excuse me while I commit sudoku.))
I assume that you meant seppuku instead of soduku and that you misspelled it for comedic effect?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 66 Reverse fishing
« Reply #1100 on: March 19, 2015, 06:50:36 pm »

((Everyone starts with 10 shards.))
((Actually, 5))
((I don't know how I failed to notice that. Excuse me while I commit sudoku.))
I assume that you meant seppuku instead of soduku and that you misspelled it for comedic effect?
That's a correct assumption.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: March 19, 2015, 07:25:18 pm »

"fine.....what do you want me to pay you for a fire proof transference bow?"

looks at speed mage-

"i will deal with you later, perhaps if you would be so kind to go back to the portal and wait for me there"
"2 or 3 shards should do it."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: March 19, 2015, 08:15:20 pm »

"I was never good at math....let me think for a moment....ok. It's a deal."

buy bow.

Glare at speed mage. "we finish this out side of james's domain. Our conflict vexes him."

"James, if you wish to hold a serivce for the fleshwarper I could help burry him or something,...though we need to gather the pieces"

after buying the bow help James if he wants, if not go out of the forest with the speed mage, if said Mage attacks before we are out of the forest.  shove a ball of fire down his throat while laughing maniacally
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: March 19, 2015, 08:53:57 pm »

Move to the plains.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: March 20, 2015, 04:50:45 am »

((Plains as in northeast?))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: March 20, 2015, 04:55:51 am »

((North-west))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: March 20, 2015, 06:38:48 am »

((That's... what I had intended to write.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: March 20, 2015, 07:01:15 am »

((Oh wow. There are actually plains in the NE. It's pretty tiny, though.))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: March 21, 2015, 07:02:37 pm »

"So, that's how it is, huh?"

Craft four essences while observing my other self.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: March 22, 2015, 01:05:15 pm »

Turn 68

"No! Dammit! Rest in piece Etszu."
Why must all of James's friends commit suicide?
"You two back off. These shards are mine. Grundar, stop holding back if they attack."

Get the 10 shards. Then immediately use all 12 for a permanent +1 CMP bonus.
Morph the weapon into crossbow-mode. I remember how to do it, shouldn't need to roll.
Anyone who attacks me or tries to steal the shards gets shot in the face with my crossbow, then their lungs and heart sealed with scar tissue, then crushed by my troll.

James wached as two other mages retreated away from his forest, unwiling to risk his wrath. When they moved out of sight, he retrieved soul shards from Estzus corpse, combined them with two he had before and whispered an enchantment that liquidised them in his palms. He drank the liquid shards and knowledge of those before coursed through him. There were uncountable diferences betwen heir work and his, but there were simmilarities too. After surge of memories passed, the knowledge was gone, but several secrets of essense of magic were revealed. Noticing that James was now not bussy and no immediete threat was present, Grundar took the oportunity to hand over five shards he had found in the lake.
"Let's get out of this crowded place."

Get out of the cave while creating two force essences at the same time.
Out of the cave. Two more essences.

CMP [3+1=4]
POT [2+1=3]
CMP [1]
POT [4]

CMP [4+1=5]
POT [3+1=4]
CMP [4]
POT [6]

LUCK [4]
STR [4+1=5]

Walking out of the cave was seemingle neither complicated nor dificult, but one can't apply same standarts for men and house sized reptiles. It took almost ten minutes for the dragon to squeze and wrigle itslef out. Hard scales grated against ancient stone, smoothing them to almost visible sheen.
"Well that is an experience I do not want to repeat. I belong to the skies, not underground like some worm. The air is also somewhat too warm for my liking. Hmf. Let's see if rest of my new domain is just as dissapointing."

Damn magic, always failing when needed most... Let's go all physical and SNAP HIS NECK!
PUMP AoshimaMichio's HEART WITH HEAVILY MUTAGIOUS(think what happens with tzeench's 'blessings' to devout followers, on the scale of a heart, and only attempting to do what my character can do with psyker power) WARP ENERGIES, NOT THROUGH THE BLOOD STREAM THOUGH

SPD [6] vs [3]
STR [3]
DEX [2]
END [3]
CMP [4-1=3]
POT [1+2=3]

As it turns out, snaping necks is a fair bit harder than the assassins make it look like. Though to be fair, they do work out for those sweet abs, and they usualy don't try this on chaos sorcerors. Between Ishins weak atempt and Romanticarnus tough physicue, it was dubious that sorrceror even realy felt anything. But retaliation strike also fell short, as Tzeenech is all but unpredictable, and seemingly amused by the strugle of two spellcasters caused spell to fizzle out.

Go to the water and extinguish whatever flames I have on me. Leave before a naga decides to hurt me and bandage myself up. Move to the plains.
"I was never good at math....let me think for a moment....ok. It's a deal."

buy bow.

Glare at speed mage. "we finish this out side of james's domain. Our conflict vexes him."

"James, if you wish to hold a serivce for the fleshwarper I could help burry him or something,...though we need to gather the pieces"

after buying the bow help James if he wants, if not go out of the forest with the speed mage, if said Mage attacks before we are out of the forest.  shove a ball of fire down his throat while laughing maniacally

SPD [(2)/2+1=2]

SPD [(3+1)/2+1=3]

After buying Bow of transference from James, Blaze followed after Azenfar. They moved slowly, neither trusting another not to stab them in the back if they moved ahead. They walked almost to the other side of shipwreck lake before their nerves could no loger take the strain and duo turned to eachother and took two steps back. Standoff waiting to be broken by action.

"So, that's how it is, huh?"

Craft four essences while observing my other self.

CMP [3+1=4]
POT [6+1=7]
CMP [4]
POT [6]
CMP [4+1-2=3]
POT [5+1-2=4
CMP [2+1-3=0]
LUCK [10] {Power}
LUCK [10] {Area}
LUCK [3] {Temperature}

For the first time since he had forged his staff Kahel tasted failure. He had overextended. He tried to do too much at once. Essense he atempted to create exploded with unparaleld power, chiling air and land for great lenght around him.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 04:54:42 pm by DreamerGhost »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 506