Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1183350 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 81 Greed and fall
« Reply #1935 on: June 05, 2015, 03:03:45 pm »

((Also... just in case None dies: this one won't be a Nevermore, that would be taking it too far.

Name: Jonas the Beekeeper
Affinity: Bees
Description: A short man wearing a yellow striped jacket. Wears a technologically advanced visor that was a gift from a powerful electric guardian who looked rather bee-ish.
STR: 0
DEX: 1
SPD: 1
END: 0
POT: 6

I'll use this one next if None dies. ))

((If you're wondering, I have plenty of nasty ideas for what to do with bees. And you know how well my nasty ideas work.))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:07:56 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 88 Crushing defeats
« Reply #1936 on: June 05, 2015, 04:10:56 pm »

(The thing that I was after was not in the forest. It was on the tile I was on last turn.)

((Oh damn. Messed up a bit then. Was fairly certain all of those were made in the forest. But a bit too much uses this to easily retcon, so I'll just say that your current position is there because you did not want to stop running with dragon on your hells and went to the forrest. Since you rolled 6 SPD. ))
((Maybe you can make it so that I won't immediately die next turn and I actually have a chance to go back to the tile?))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: June 05, 2015, 04:16:20 pm »

(The thing that I was after was not in the forest. It was on the tile I was on last turn.)

((Oh damn. Messed up a bit then. Was fairly certain all of those were made in the forest. But a bit too much uses this to easily retcon, so I'll just say that your current position is there because you did not want to stop running with dragon on your hells and went to the forrest. Since you rolled 6 SPD. ))
((Maybe you can make it so that I won't immediately die next turn and I actually have a chance to go back to the tile?))

((Your survival is in NAVs hands. Well, his and RNGs. Your position within the forest is basicly flavor text, it hardly influences anything.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: June 05, 2015, 05:03:13 pm »

((I just realized my attack destroyed Crimson's essences. I guess for now he's pretty much useless against the dragon- or anyone with a few essences, really.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: June 05, 2015, 05:04:47 pm »

((He lost them when he brought down the roof on you, so kinda yes.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: June 05, 2015, 05:05:37 pm »

((Oh. Ha.))
Generic Arms Race.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: June 05, 2015, 05:44:31 pm »

((I looked at the character sheet, first I used my shards, second, are you taking one shard away from a dead person each turn they are dead and they still have shards?))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: June 05, 2015, 06:13:53 pm »

((Read back a few(dozen) turns and you'll see the Aether Vortex, a monstrosity that needs to be destroyed, takes those shards.))
Generic Arms Race.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: June 05, 2015, 06:15:22 pm »

((Read back a few(dozen) turns and you'll see the Aether Vortex, a monstrosity that needs to be destroyed, takes those shards.))

((I know that but if they are not in the hex it works too?  Because Sarek still has like 16 shards and is in the castle.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: June 05, 2015, 06:16:35 pm »

((Maybe. Or maybe None's spirit is pulling something. And by Sarek do you mean the Gloomy Whaz?))
Generic Arms Race.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: June 05, 2015, 06:17:09 pm »

((Maybe. Or maybe None's spirit is pulling something. And by Sarek do you mean the Gloomy Whaz?))

((yes))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: June 05, 2015, 06:18:39 pm »

((Well, I'm surprised nobody's gone after Whaz's body, considering he has a large amount of shards and a magic aging sword on his body.))
Generic Arms Race.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: June 05, 2015, 06:22:18 pm »

((I was planning on doing that with my next character to grab a couple more affinities))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: June 05, 2015, 06:32:39 pm »

((Pro-tip: affinities aren't the key- what you can do with them is. You can power up on that regard by getting permanent cmp or pot bonuses, or by thinking of effective ideas.))
Generic Arms Race.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: June 05, 2015, 06:36:56 pm »

((It was all part of a plan to become the terminator))
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 506