Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1182946 times)

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 109 Bloody demons
« Reply #2625 on: August 19, 2015, 11:40:41 pm »

2 more essences,let my velociraptors establish a pack hierarchy
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: August 20, 2015, 12:05:52 am »

Gather as many crystal leaves as I can from the tree in one turn. Be prepared to fly away though in case the wind gets stronger.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: August 20, 2015, 12:52:29 am »

Tap the technomage on the shoulder.
"Hello? Anyone home? I'm wondering if you can help me with something."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:21:15 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: August 20, 2015, 01:00:47 am »

"Splendid. Now, we'll wait for a moment. Who would win, bear or mage - your guess?"

Kahel looked at the bloodied elf with academical interest.

"Seems even more fragile than most humans... Though it does pose some danger for simple mortals due to its inherent quickness..."

Three essences or shield overheat if attacked by the swarm. Watch as the combat rages on.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: August 20, 2015, 02:48:24 am »

"Hmph. Pixies."

Keep looking for mushrooms, preferrably type with known hallucinogenic properties, but really any mushroom will do.
Three more essences.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: August 20, 2015, 04:05:07 am »

Much, much better.
Now, try to recreate(-1) Plan C, aka the rapier(-1). Need to create as many backup blades as possible, after all.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: August 20, 2015, 04:14:06 am »

Push the throne into a opening.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: August 20, 2015, 05:50:27 am »

swim like a beautiful fishy searching for loot. But craft two essences first.
Also leave the shield on the ground so that... Everything burns and i dont drown.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 108 Wheel of samsara
« Reply #2633 on: August 20, 2015, 06:13:28 am »

(( the fact that you've managed to let players choose their own spells without anything becoming broken is pretty amazing.))

((Meanwhile, on the Shipwreck lake shore, lies parts for a castle sized adamantine jetpack, still untouched by nature, the seven story tall adamantine mech for which it was meant lying in far smaller pieces in another lake alltogether.))

((I always assumed that you had created the giant worm for the sole purpose of destroying the mech. Seemed a bit too challenging a foe for non-James players otherwise.))

((It was confined within the lake and could had been made irrelevant by just not going there. I had planned for it to be an NPC, possibly moonlighting as a god, maybe giving out quests.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Trewque

• Bay Watcher
  • Revan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: August 20, 2015, 08:55:38 am »

Cast enchantment to discover where, if any, formerly extinct animals are on the island. Then talk to Professor Jigzap.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: August 20, 2015, 03:40:25 pm »

Actually, pm'd action.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: August 20, 2015, 04:39:37 pm »

Professor Jiksap is slightly startled by a tap on his shoulder and looks up to see two mages patiently waiting, staring expectantly, one of which is covered in rather oddly shaped shards of glass radiating with residual magical power.

Hello there! Did I doze off? Ooh, you're covered in glass! Never was the best thing to make stuff with, glass. And there's something... what in the blazes is this?!
Fix the crazy exploded glass thing, all essences, letting James help out if he decides to (repair is really just healing for machines, after all). Then create two more essences if nothing crazy happens. Oh, and load my crossbow with some of those new bolts.
((James's healing can be translated to repair with a -1, I think))
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:15:41 pm by thegamemaster1234 »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: August 21, 2015, 06:04:41 pm »

"I agree with you, glass really isn't the best material. But it was an incredibly useful machine, it could turn into almost anything with the push of a button. Being made of glass never really caused any problems until I found the self destruct button.

Anyways, its very useful and has a lot of sentimental value to me, so if you can fix it I'll give you that slightly used fighter jet over there. Not really a fair trade, I know, but the jet has served its purpose and I have no more use for it. So what do you say?

I'm James by the way. James the healer. What's your name?"

Spoiler: Nah (click to show/hide)

I'll help Jiksap fix the cube. Cast a healing spell, and use Jigzap's repair spell to channel the healing into the broken machine. Use about half my non-chaos essences for this.
Then make 2 healing essences of course.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:26:18 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: August 21, 2015, 07:28:22 pm »

"I agree with you, glass really isn't the best material. But it was an incredibly useful machine, it could turn into almost anything with the push of a button. Being made of glass never really caused any problems until I found the self destruct button.

Anyways, its very useful and has a lot of sentimental value to me, so if you can fix it I'll give you that slightly used fighter jet over there. Not really a fair trade, I know, but the jet has served its purpose and I have no more use for it. So what do you say?

I'm James by the way. James the healer. What's your name?"

I hope Mr. Marcus 2.0 Isn't stupid enough to mess with me. But he's going north towards my shop, and he has necromancy powers, and there are some corpses buried there, and he's doing a PM action, and he's controlled by ATHATH. So if he tries to defile the bodies of my friends, or steal my jet, or anything else foolish then I'll test my new dragon shout at him. Grundar would also try to stop him if he does anything like that.

If Marcus Jr. decides not to be foolishly annoying, then I'll help Jiksap fix the cube. Cast a healing spell, and use Jigzap's repair spell to channel the healing into the broken machine. Use about half my non-chaos essences for this.
Then make 2 healing essences of course.

Actually, DG and I have decided that Marcus 2 will start play on the plane of fallen warriors.

I wonder how much Jiksap would pay for a perpetual motion engine...
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: August 21, 2015, 07:34:22 pm »

Ah, okay sorry about the misunderstanding and about being kind of rude. Just being cautious/paranoid.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 506